Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Nairalanders And Interaction By Force - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders And Interaction By Force (256 Views)

Goodbye Nairalanders And Nigerians / Video:dog Trying To Put Penis Into Lady Vagina By Force / Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders And Interaction By Force by nlPoster: 4:55pm On Dec 09, 2019
I just so much dislike when nlers jump on mentions even when I clearly indicate I am irritated.
Re: Nairalanders And Interaction By Force by nlPoster: 4:57pm On Dec 09, 2019
What exactly is your problem with boundaries aka limits?
Re: Nairalanders And Interaction By Force by ePoster: 5:01pm On Dec 09, 2019
Honestly, just stop.
All this nagging is annoying. If you cant handle the heat, leave the kitchen. But to create over three threads complaining about your not liking the way nairalanders mention you...(a complaint you are guilty of also)...now thats just poor.
Heed your advice, dont quote ePoster.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders And Interaction By Force by Marcofranz(m): 5:07pm On Dec 09, 2019
Seems like the op is mentally ill.
Such a pity
Re: Nairalanders And Interaction By Force by nlPoster: 5:14pm On Dec 09, 2019
ePoster:
Honestly, just stop.
All this nagging is annoying. If you cant handle the heat, leave the kitchen. But to create over three threads complaining about your not liking the way nairalanders mention you...(a complaint you are guilty of also)...now thats just poor.
Heed your advice, dont quote ePoster.

Just stop , that's all.

Why is it difficult?

I dont post or follow/stalk people I dont like, I simply leave them alone without spreading falshoods about them or getting in their face.

I hate this trait where you just keep jumping on my mentions after I've told you repeatedly to stop.
Re: Nairalanders And Interaction By Force by nlPoster: 5:16pm On Dec 09, 2019
Marcofranz:
Seems like I am mentally ill.
Such a pity

Another one.

Seriously, what is you people's problem? I say leave me alone, you seem to fell I have no right to ask you to stop invading my space? This is a public forum with over 5 million topics and two million plus members, why am I on your damn radar? Interact with somebody else!
Re: Nairalanders And Interaction By Force by nlPoster: 5:33pm On Dec 09, 2019
Marcofranz:

I can deactivate my account and get the fvck out. I should stop being silly.
Re: Nairalanders And Interaction By Force by nlPoster: 5:35pm On Dec 09, 2019
It's monday and the first thing I'm seeing is some jackasses all up in my mentions and telling lies about me, what the fccuk is wrong with you people?

Anyone telling me not to express my displeasure, are you cursed?

I say get the heck out of my mentions, is it by force or what's the meaning of this crap?
Re: Nairalanders And Interaction By Force by Forward77(m): 6:22pm On Dec 09, 2019
Pelé

Re: Nairalanders And Interaction By Force by nlPoster: 6:48pm On Dec 09, 2019
Who is this one again? angry

I say stop jumping on my mentions!

(1) (Reply)

Professional Web Design Training On Whatsapp / Nigeria Australia Economic Forum / Have Mercy Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.