Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

How I Was Cajoled By A Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Was Cajoled By A Girl (5370 Views)

Forcefully Cajoled To Say Yes With This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Cajoled By A Girl by drezzyx(m): 10:37am On Dec 10, 2019
That was how a gal asked me to buy her any type of phone,
I was like what will you give me in return since am not married to you and I can't let you call me maga at dsame time..

She got annoyed but who cares..

But op you are foolish and stupid somehow if your story is true.
Re: How I Was Cajoled By A Girl by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 10, 2019
MedicH:

U cant come for me man. U no reach any where. I only gave u advice. Quit making it look like ur parents wasted time and money raising u. Sell ur papa land 1m and play thia 10 odds. Be useful na. Na like this u go de?

U mad gan eediot,wasted sperm
Re: How I Was Cajoled By A Girl by MedicH: 11:22am On Dec 10, 2019
campbell118:

U mad gan eediot,wasted sperm

Lol. Try play am na. Use 1m from ur papa land play 10 odd. Ur papa go just put poison for ur food.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Cajoled By A Girl by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 10, 2019
MedicH:

Lol. Try play am na. Use 1m from ur papa land play 10 odd. Ur papa go just put poison for ur food.

GDFO
Re: How I Was Cajoled By A Girl by maynation(f): 11:58am On Dec 10, 2019
grin grin grin
This Baba is a learner.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Cajoled By A Girl by hazard7(m): 12:12pm On Dec 10, 2019
irumole1975:
pussy is the ultimate controller in life. men can do anything just to worship pussy. Just today I spent #35,700 to buy phone for a girl when I only had 41,620 exactly in my account. I had to collecting extra 1k to take the phone to her in iyana ipaja. no thank you from her. And all she has ever given me is a hug. I don't know what to do with the 4k Left in my account na. I'm crying rn
My bro na u try pass, brother wey mumu.
Re: How I Was Cajoled By A Girl by JastSiryin(m): 2:31pm On Dec 10, 2019
Davash222:
Use the remaining 4K to sub for her.
Ha ha ha... The guy na just idiot grin
Re: How I Was Cajoled By A Girl by ZAWs: 4:48pm On Dec 10, 2019
Small pikin gist
Re: How I Was Cajoled By A Girl by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:30pm On Dec 10, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:
Nobody is that stupid to do a thing like this. Stop making things up.
Lolx you'd be surprised cheesy
Re: How I Was Cajoled By A Girl by purples25(f): 5:31pm On Dec 10, 2019
Later when we see these girls celebrating ' this one just bought me a phone , my friend just sponsored my whole bday party ' etc...... we will be wondering if these girls were crafted from gold. So i guess its people like you that do all that. Keep up the good work sha.
Re: How I Was Cajoled By A Girl by Akinbahm(m): 10:27am On Dec 12, 2019
irumole1975:
pussy is the ultimate controller in life. men can do anything just to worship pussy. Just today I spent #35,700 to buy phone for a girl when I only had 41,620 exactly in my account. I had to collecting extra 1k to take the phone to her in iyana ipaja. no thank you from her. And all she has ever given me is a hug. I don't know what to do with the 4k Left in my account na. I'm crying rn
Sometimes I wish u could give some people the beating of their life via any means on social media to reset their malfunctioning brain to default mode...

how on earth would you deduct such amount from ur acc to buy a hoelosoho a phone on top punna, mad ooh, I would never advise u to buy such phone for urself unless u r in dire need of a new phone not to talk for someone begging to be banged by one agbero for Iyana-ipaja

1 Like

Re: How I Was Cajoled By A Girl by irumole1975: 10:45am On Dec 12, 2019
Akinbahm:

Sometimes I wish u could give some people the beating of their life via any means on social media to reset their malfunctioning brain to default mode...

how on earth would you deduct such amount from ur acc to buy a hoelosoho a phone on top punna, mad ooh, I would never advise u to buy such phone for urself unless u r in dire need of a new phone not to talk for someone begging to be banged by one agbero for Iyana-ipaja

laslas, she still no fuvk me. I'm in pain
Re: How I Was Cajoled By A Girl by Akinbahm(m): 2:59pm On Dec 12, 2019
irumole1975:

laslas, she still no fuvk me. I'm in pain
Girls hate guys who are 3 soft, who can't think with their brain and followers of money/pussy....

...well if truly what you typed up there is non-fiction then you av become a certified mugu....
Re: How I Was Cajoled By A Girl by maak400: 3:33pm On Dec 12, 2019
irumole1975:
You’re joking right?!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Life Is a Bitch, Nigerian Lady Says As She Goes Nak£d. PHOTOS / Look What She's Successfully Turned A Simp To (photo) / #GoldenPenis: I Did This When A Girl Tried Manipulating Me With S€X!! (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.