Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,919 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language (3162 Views)

James Ibori & Goodluck Jonathan: Who Is More Influential In Niger Delta Region? / Obi’s Endorsement: You Can’t Speak For Us, Yoruba, Afenifere Tells Akeredolu / Zahra Buhari: I Can’t Speak Hausa Fluently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Chinablack: 7:40am On Dec 11, 2019
unfortunately the nairaland impostors mostly from the north and southwest have disappeared
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 11, 2019
Chinablack:
unfortunately the nairaland impostors mostly from the north and southwest have disappeared
What they have seen, cannot be unseen grin

Cc lzaa gmbuharii afamed helinues sarrki rekhina metaphysical

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by jimyjames(m): 7:54am On Dec 11, 2019
why are you pained Igbo as an ethic group has many igbiod tribes who speak igbiod dialects ikwere is one of them , ika is one of them, epkeye is one of them, the ikwerres are just cowards they started denying their Igbo ethnicity during the Biafra war for fear of being killed, but the epkeye stood their ground and proudly said they are igbos , this map covers all of Igbo land from Delta to portharcourt to part of Benin, everyone knows ikwere is an igbiod subgroup, we don't care about the name Niger Delta republic , Niger Delta republic was made up of only the ijaw kingdom the anioma, ika , epkeye all the igbiod tribes are not part of Niger Delta republic, Isaac baro the ijaw man who agitated for Niger Delta republic did it with only his ijaw brothers
Kpoikpoi:
Wow,Igbo people have descended very low,the once very proud people are now begging for brothers and friends everywhere in a bid to become relevant.
Claiming people and places left right and centre.
Now the Igbo man thinks Ibibio man is Igbo,Ijaw man is Igbo,Ikwere man is Igbo.
I have never seen such desperation in my entire life.
How are the mighty fallen.
This one na friendship by force.
The Igbos have finally become completely irrelevant in this country,now they are clawing onto anything.
Hahaha,I no fit laugh.
That's what happens when nobody likes you.
Igbos have finally become an island.
Una go beg us tire, we will never join your Biafra.
Niger Delta Republic is real.

1 Share

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Chinablack: 8:13am On Dec 11, 2019
Hitler did not spare many Jews who were engaging in identity denial in the Nazi Germany. identity denial has never saved any people from hate and persecutions anywhere in the history of the world. it can only guarantee the immediate safety to the life of an individual from the hated group in a hate filled environment, but it can not guarantee the safety of the life of this individual if their number is more than 3
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by LZAA: 8:50am On Dec 11, 2019
immhotep:

What they have seen, cannot be unseen grin

Cc lzaa gmbuharii afamed helinues sarrki rekhina metaphysical

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by LZAA: 8:51am On Dec 11, 2019
immhotep:

My brother please calm down and reject Igbo-phobia.

Cc lzaa gmbuharii
Ceteris wants igbo domination

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by LZAA: 8:53am On Dec 11, 2019
jimyjames:
why are you pained Igbo as an ethic group has many igbiod tribes who speak igbiod dialects ikwere is one of them , ika is one of them, epkeye is one of them, the ikwerres are just cowards they started denying their Igbo ethnicity during the Biafra war for fear of being killed, but the epkeye stood their group and proudly said they are igbos , this map covers all of Igbo land from Delta to portharcourt to part of Benin, everyone knows ikwere is an igbiod subgroup, we don't care about the name Niger Delta republic , Niger Delta republic was made up of only the ijaw kingdom the anioma, ika , epkeye all the igbiod tribes are not part of Niger Delta republic, Isaac baro the ijaw man who agitated for Niger Delta republic did it with only his ijaw brothers
Kpoikpoi right now grin
Cc immhotep GMBuharii Afamed Adaibeku bastardmod

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Glycosunde: 10:33am On Dec 11, 2019
My name is Amaechi, but President Jonathan who says his name is Azikiwe cannot speak the Igbo language.” “He says his name Ebele; let him speak Igbo and let us see.”

Amaechi is Jonathan still d president of Nigeria or are you just so obsessed with him
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 11, 2019
jimyjames:
why are you pained Igbo as an ethic group has many igbiod tribes who speak igbiod dialects ikwere is one of them , ika is one of them, epkeye is one of them, the ikwerres are just cowards they started denying their Igbo ethnicity during the Biafra war for fear of being killed, but the epkeye stood their ground and proudly said they are igbos , this map covers all of Igbo land from Delta to portharcourt to part of Benin, everyone knows ikwere is an igbiod subgroup, we don't care about the name Niger Delta republic , Niger Delta republic was made up of only the ijaw kingdom the anioma, ika , epkeye all the igbiod tribes are not part of Niger Delta republic, Isaac baro the ijaw man who agitated for Niger Delta republic did it with only his ijaw brothers

Kpoikpoi will blame IPOB for this grin

Cc lzaa gmbuharii

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Kpoikpoi: 1:22pm On Dec 11, 2019
jimyjames:
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Kpoikpoi: 1:25pm On Dec 11, 2019
Thunder fire your IPOB yansh,that's why you will remain slaves forever in Nigeria because you don't respect your masters.
You and your landlocked Biafra will remain slaves in that so called zoo called Nigeria for ever and ever .Amen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Buhari’s Aides Denies Access To Aso Villa / See Novel Amotekun Face Mask / SE/SS should not join the south west endcow campaign yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.