Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Photo: What News Can Bring This Sort Of Joy To Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: What News Can Bring This Sort Of Joy To Nigeria? (1595 Views)

What News Do You Think Can Bring This Kind Of Joy In Nigeria (pics) / What news Will Bring This Kind Of Joy In Nigeria / What News Will Bring This Kind Of Joy In Nigeria? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: What News Can Bring This Sort Of Joy To Nigeria? by Azmanaty: 6:22pm On Dec 09, 2019
Me: when I become the president of Nigeria cheesy

Re: Photo: What News Can Bring This Sort Of Joy To Nigeria? by sweetonugbu: 6:31pm On Dec 09, 2019
President Buhari third term election victory

6 Likes

Re: Photo: What News Can Bring This Sort Of Joy To Nigeria? by Azmanaty: 6:32pm On Dec 09, 2019
sweetonugbu:
President Buhari third term election victory

Upper next level things abi grin

7 Likes

Re: Photo: What News Can Bring This Sort Of Joy To Nigeria? by sweetonugbu: 6:41pm On Dec 09, 2019
Azmanaty:

Upper next level things abi grin
you're too much, upper next level, my respect.

4 Likes

Re: Photo: What News Can Bring This Sort Of Joy To Nigeria? by Azmanaty: 6:42pm On Dec 09, 2019
sweetonugbu:
you're too much, upper next level, my respect.

Respect seal ur anus there grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: What News Can Bring This Sort Of Joy To Nigeria? by obidark: 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2019
shekau and cownunu were captured....??

2 Likes

Re: Photo: What News Can Bring This Sort Of Joy To Nigeria? by TooMuchStuff: 3:55am On Dec 10, 2019
Saybubu don kpai

8 Likes

Re: Photo: What News Can Bring This Sort Of Joy To Nigeria? by ursullalinda(f): 3:58am On Dec 10, 2019
Buhari has resigned

8 Likes

Re: Photo: What News Can Bring This Sort Of Joy To Nigeria? by stonemasonn: 4:07am On Dec 10, 2019
ursullalinda:
Buhari has resigned
you'll be shocked to see the massive celebration all over Nigeria.

12 Likes

Re: Photo: What News Can Bring This Sort Of Joy To Nigeria? by ursullalinda(f): 4:40am On Dec 10, 2019
stonemasonn:
you'll be shocked to see the massive celebration all over Nigeria.

Starting from me and my house hold

5 Likes

Re: Photo: What News Can Bring This Sort Of Joy To Nigeria? by netpro(m): 4:43am On Dec 10, 2019
President Buhari fixing a date for the sharing of our Foreign Reserve to every Nigerian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: What News Can Bring This Sort Of Joy To Nigeria? by NGpatriot: 4:52am On Dec 10, 2019
For me, its when they give some people their biafra.

1 Like

Re: Photo: What News Can Bring This Sort Of Joy To Nigeria? by orisa37: 4:52am On Dec 10, 2019
WHEN PHARAOH PERISHES IN THE RED SEA AGAIN AND IN NIGER-BENUE RIVERS THIS TIME.
Re: Photo: What News Can Bring This Sort Of Joy To Nigeria? by ideatoprince18(m): 7:16am On Dec 10, 2019
Should I talk?
Re: Photo: What News Can Bring This Sort Of Joy To Nigeria? by seniormallam(m): 7:28am On Dec 10, 2019
Someone is in coma .............
Re: Photo: What News Can Bring This Sort Of Joy To Nigeria? by temmytopsy1(f): 7:41am On Dec 10, 2019
When we win the world cup
Re: Photo: What News Can Bring This Sort Of Joy To Nigeria? by Ebenezar2020(m): 2:38pm On Jan 18, 2020
Azmanaty:
Me: when I become the president of Nigeria cheesy
that Cownu is re-arrested on his way coming to Nigeria for his parents burial.
Even we Igbos would be so grateful cos peace and stability will reign in the country if that motherf***er is jailed and there'll be no more divisions and disunity through his hate speeches and lying propaganda.
jimyjames Lzaa greenback Gmbuharii Immhotep
Re: Photo: What News Can Bring This Sort Of Joy To Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 18, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
Even we Igbos would be so grateful cos peace and stability will reign in the country if that motherf***er is jailed and there'll be no more divisions and disunity through his hate speeches and lying propaganda.
Your sai mama hero cannot do anything to Nnamdi Kanu.

Calm down and accept that IPOB amaka.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: What News Can Bring This Sort Of Joy To Nigeria? by jimyjames(m): 2:48pm On Jan 18, 2020
Ebenezar2020:

Fulani's are closing in on you afonjas instead of you to join the akamu boys Scott to save yourself you are here talking about KANU

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: What News Can Bring This Sort Of Joy To Nigeria? by BlackfireX: 3:28pm On Jan 18, 2020
My amiable general winning the2023 presidential election for the 3rd time.
Re: Photo: What News Can Bring This Sort Of Joy To Nigeria? by Azmanaty: 3:49pm On Jan 18, 2020
Ebenezar2020:

Mumu liar!! NIA American librarian grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Photo: What News Can Bring This Sort Of Joy To Nigeria? by luluosas(m): 3:57pm On Jan 18, 2020
When you wake up and discover that it's May, 2023, and Buhari is no longer the President of Nigeria
Re: Photo: What News Can Bring This Sort Of Joy To Nigeria? by tobechi74: 4:32pm On Jan 18, 2020
Buhari don't resigb
Re: Photo: What News Can Bring This Sort Of Joy To Nigeria? by BillymcJean: 5:19am On May 30, 2020
Make we just here say one Major General get Corona..... Joy will over flow

(1) (Reply)

NEW YEAR POSE: Caption This Photo Of The Vice President And The Wife / Fashola Inspects The Rehabilitation Of Onitsha – Enugu Expressway / Magu Was Used By Buhari To Get Tinubu And Osinbanjo- FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.