Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Obasanjo Comments About Atiku; 'I Dey Laugh' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Comments About Atiku; 'I Dey Laugh' (13241 Views)

Dino Malaye: “Na Laugh We Go Dey Laugh Enemies Take Note” / Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku / President Goodluck Jonathan I Dey Laugh O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Comments About Atiku; 'I Dey Laugh' by sundayogor(m): 4:27pm On Nov 26, 2010
na only OBJ housa people the fear among all the Yoruba people, make he no allow Atiku to enter at all
Re: Obasanjo Comments About Atiku; 'I Dey Laugh' by UyiIredia(m): 4:33pm On Nov 26, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy >>> grin grin grin grin grin grin grin >>> with Obasanjo
Re: Obasanjo Comments About Atiku; 'I Dey Laugh' by chosen04(f): 4:34pm On Nov 26, 2010
So what use is a laugh that will soon turn to cry?
Re: Obasanjo Comments About Atiku; 'I Dey Laugh' by Ninapha(f): 4:37pm On Nov 26, 2010
zionic:

Poor man dey cry rich man dey laugh and mess! grin

LWKMD
Re: Obasanjo Comments About Atiku; 'I Dey Laugh' by DonXavi(m): 4:38pm On Nov 26, 2010
It was really funny the way OBJ gave that laugh, grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Comments About Atiku; 'I Dey Laugh' by UyiIredia(m): 4:39pm On Nov 26, 2010
chosen04:

short-term relief  smiley
Re: Obasanjo Comments About Atiku; 'I Dey Laugh' by oderemo(m): 4:41pm On Nov 26, 2010

my prayer is, he shld choke on that laughter.
grin
Re: Obasanjo Comments About Atiku; 'I Dey Laugh' by bolafex(f): 4:43pm On Nov 26, 2010
Are we not all laughing?Yeah,finding ourselves at the mercy of power wielding men who have nothing good to offer Nigerians calls for laughter if we are not to "kill' ourselves with worry;Take a hard look at our political landscape and tell me what best to do but laugh;IBB, OBJ,ATIKU,GEJ, pray,are they all not contributors to the terrible political climate in the country today?Can OBJ do better than the last time when he imposed an ailing man on us?Lets keep laughing joo!
Re: Obasanjo Comments About Atiku; 'I Dey Laugh' by Justcash(m): 4:49pm On Nov 26, 2010
Many people take OBJ as a fool. The Man is over smart.
If Atiku becomes the president, he will go to jail. That is 100% confirmed.
ACF is looking for a way to make him die painfully for messing with them, and he knows it.
He is laughing because it will be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for Atiku to win. I won't be surprised if a non-PDP candidate becomes the next president (Suspecting that Ribadu will get OBJ's blessing, and GEJ will willingly see that his backbone is not put away)
They may be preparing for that by allowing ACN to have a field day in court.
Re: Obasanjo Comments About Atiku; 'I Dey Laugh' by UyiIredia(m): 4:55pm On Nov 26, 2010
bolafex:

Are we not all laughing?Yeah,finding ourselves at the mercy of power wielding men who have nothing good to offer Nigerians calls for laughter if we are not to "kill' ourselves with worry;Take a hard look at our political landscape and tell me what best to do but laugh;IBB, OBJ,ATIKU,GEJ, pray,are they all not contributors to the terrible political climate in the country today?Can OBJ do better than the last time when he imposed an ailing man on us?Lets keep laughing joo!  

ROFL cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin >>> monkey dey laff baboon >>> make we follow laff dem
Re: Obasanjo Comments About Atiku; 'I Dey Laugh' by MAITEMA(m): 4:58pm On Nov 26, 2010
I laugh laugh sotay tears begin comot for my eyes. Baba OBJ no dey carry last for raw yarnings at all!
Re: Obasanjo Comments About Atiku; 'I Dey Laugh' by UyiIredia(m): 5:02pm On Nov 26, 2010
@ Maitema >>> na because dat man wey attack am for MMA no do the job finish >>> sha the guy (OBJ) laffta pure >>> shey u see am ?
Re: Obasanjo Comments About Atiku; 'I Dey Laugh' by redsun(m): 5:35pm On Nov 26, 2010
What's funny about a rogue and a traitor OBJ making jest of his comrade rogue and traitor ATIKU?U motherfuckers think it's funny,u all should be weeping for ur gullibility and docile nature.
Re: Obasanjo Comments About Atiku; 'I Dey Laugh' by otokx(m): 5:57pm On Nov 26, 2010
Lets see who laughs last.
Re: Obasanjo Comments About Atiku; 'I Dey Laugh' by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 26, 2010
OBJ said Atiku tries to visit him at night in a spiritual manner. Thats why he laughs anytime he hears the name ATIKU
Re: Obasanjo Comments About Atiku; 'I Dey Laugh' by freeyooh: 5:59pm On Nov 26, 2010
meself follow laugh
Re: Obasanjo Comments About Atiku; 'I Dey Laugh' by Muza(m): 6:03pm On Nov 26, 2010
baba,lets see by the time both GEJ and Atiku lose the election whether u go still dey laugh.

#Rig2011ElectionsAnduDie
Re: Obasanjo Comments About Atiku; 'I Dey Laugh' by HolyMikel(m): 6:20pm On Nov 26, 2010
OBJ is down-to-earth. Thumb up pls.
Re: Obasanjo Comments About Atiku; 'I Dey Laugh' by yeswecan(m): 6:25pm On Nov 26, 2010
loooooool
Re: Obasanjo Comments About Atiku; 'I Dey Laugh' by JimmyBoy1: 6:41pm On Nov 26, 2010
I certainly disagree with baba on many things, but he has a way of assuring us  that there is no problem even when there is evidence to the contrary. We need him around to give stability to young leaders I believe will emerge in 2011.
Re: Obasanjo Comments About Atiku; 'I Dey Laugh' by 144(m): 6:44pm On Nov 26, 2010
haha haha grin let me laugh with OBJ
Re: Obasanjo Comments About Atiku; 'I Dey Laugh' by femi4love(m): 6:44pm On Nov 26, 2010
I think "I dey laugh" should become an adopted phrase for Naija, sorry NIGERIA, meaning "JOKE OF THE CENTURY" or what do you guys think?
Re: Obasanjo Comments About Atiku; 'I Dey Laugh' by JimmyBoy1: 6:44pm On Nov 26, 2010
Justcash:

Many people take OBJ as a fool. The Man is over smart.
If Atiku becomes the president, he will go to jail. That is 100% confirmed.
ACF is looking for a way to make him die painfully for messing with them, and he knows it.
He is laughing because it will be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for Atiku to win. I won't be surprised if a non-PDP candidate becomes the next president (Suspecting that Ribadu will get OBJ's blessing, and GEJ will willingly see that his backbone is not put away)
They may be preparing for that by allowing ACN to have a field day in court.

Exactly my thougt
Re: Obasanjo Comments About Atiku; 'I Dey Laugh' by leonaidas(m): 6:47pm On Nov 26, 2010
redsun:

What's funny about a rogue and a traitor OBJ making jest of his comrade rogue and traitor ATIKU?U motherfuckers think it's funny,u all should be weeping for your gullibility and docile nature.
u're a living proof dat man can live  without his brain. How can u refer 2 pple as muda4kas just because dia views differ 4rm urs. OBJ is a clown. I'm sure he has a wicked plan up his sleeves.
Re: Obasanjo Comments About Atiku; 'I Dey Laugh' by violent(m): 6:50pm On Nov 26, 2010
People saying if Atiku should win, OBJ will go to jail should have a rethink. . . .If anybody has documented facts and evidence that could keep Atiku locked up for life, that person is OBJ. . . he's called "ebora owu" for a reason, why else do you think the chap is laughing?
Re: Obasanjo Comments About Atiku; 'I Dey Laugh' by Mobinga: 6:54pm On Nov 26, 2010
Burn iN hELL!!! angry
Re: Obasanjo Comments About Atiku; 'I Dey Laugh' by violent(m): 6:54pm On Nov 26, 2010
redsun:

What's funny about a rogue and a traitor OBJ making jest of his comrade rogue and traitor ATIKU?U motherfuckers think it's funny,[b]u all should be weeping [/b]for your gullibility and docile nature.

Weep? for what? cos OBJ is laughing? hell no!
Re: Obasanjo Comments About Atiku; 'I Dey Laugh' by oderemo(m): 6:57pm On Nov 26, 2010
People saying if Atiku should win, OBJ will go to jail should have a rethink. . . .If anybody has documented facts and evidence that could keep Atiku locked up for life, that person is OBJ. . . he's called "ebora owu" for a reason, why else do you think the chap is laughing
?
dont make me laugh.
wasnt he locked up b4. grin
dont believe the hype meeeen.
Re: Obasanjo Comments About Atiku; 'I Dey Laugh' by krs2(m): 7:07pm On Nov 26, 2010
everybody need laugh say d fool called atiku don decide to defuse the tension for Naija(4ck dora. Cos If na 4 IBB even meself go become assassin.
Re: Obasanjo Comments About Atiku; 'I Dey Laugh' by omolayo1(m): 7:20pm On Nov 26, 2010
@Northerners. poor preparation promote poor performance(no blame is pre-destined by GOD to happen) that was what you just did.  @OBJ continuing laughing because true Nigerians are on stage for real comedy show that will take power away from fake comedians like you in PDP.

@NLS, this is the beginning of their falling.  baba! we are watching while the game is on.
Re: Obasanjo Comments About Atiku; 'I Dey Laugh' by Olumogun: 7:34pm On Nov 26, 2010
"I dey laugh" simply mean; 'lets wait and see how Atiku will make it up there'.

anyway, me too, "I DEY LAUGH OH!"
Re: Obasanjo Comments About Atiku; 'I Dey Laugh' by lookmangiw(m): 7:35pm On Nov 26, 2010
The laughing obasanjo must be sobbing alongside oyinlola right now. the press asked a simple question that demanded simple answer and his response was; I laugh I laugh I laugh I laugh I laugh, what was  the cause of his laughter, stupid man, he nearly destroyed this country with his 8 years of gorrila rule.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Snake Comes Out Of A Woman's Private Organ During Deliverance In Ghana / Checkout Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message To Nigerians(pics) / Senator Shehu Sani Identifies 15 Threats To Democracy In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.