Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Babangida Under Pressure To Quit Pdp - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babangida Under Pressure To Quit Pdp (5335 Views)

Tinubu Under Pressure To Float New Party - National Daily / “I Won’t Insult Buhari, Instead I Quit” – PDP Chair Mu’azu To Jonathan Campaign / Oyinlola Writes Jonathan, Offers To Quit PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babangida Under Pressure To Quit Pdp by passyjango(m): 4:34pm On Nov 26, 2010
Nigerians, you people are incapable of rational reasoning. Your comments are always a product of emotions and never facts. No wonder there is hardly anything that has been achieved in your country for so many years. It is always talk but no action. Our judgment of who will win an election is based entirely on how much we like the person and never on facts. For example, yesterday a poll was conducted on Nairaland on who they think will win the Nigeria vs Germany match. From the results of the poll majority of respondents thought that Nigeria will defeat Germany. But, was that based on facts? To me, it was stupid and foolish for anyone to think that a Nigerian team that has won nothing outside of Africa will defeat the current world champion and a team ranking no. 2 in the world. If Nigeria won that match it would have been a major upset. But was their love for Nigeria enough to stop the Falcons from being walloped 8-0. In the same way, your love for IBB, JEG, Atiku, Ribadu, etc will not be enough for any of them to win. Know that no matter how much you hate a person that alone will not be enough to make him/her lose an election. Remember, it is one man one vote. It is not only your vote that will be counted on that day. So, let us stop this arrogance, because it is the square root of all our national problems.
Re: Babangida Under Pressure To Quit Pdp by Boboribo: 4:36pm On Nov 26, 2010
@poster - you people are so troubled by IBB that you'd believe anything said of him. How could you even post this link?
Re: Babangida Under Pressure To Quit Pdp by Boboribo: 4:41pm On Nov 26, 2010
Ok I remember you said somewhere that for next 40years you'd be monitoring him. I suppose he rigged Oyinlola in too.
Re: Babangida Under Pressure To Quit Pdp by Boboribo: 4:47pm On Nov 26, 2010
Are you Giwa's brother, Vatsa's cousin or Abiola's son. You have a new foe called Atiku. Tell us about his Custom days.
Re: Babangida Under Pressure To Quit Pdp by Beaf: 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2010
IBB should place an advert to sell positions for new "friends and associates of IBB." He will be shocked at how much he will make. Everybody wan chop im money! grin
Re: Babangida Under Pressure To Quit Pdp by Boboribo: 5:00pm On Nov 26, 2010
The man has said he's going along with the committee decision but no we must frame up something to hang him on. Grow up
Re: Babangida Under Pressure To Quit Pdp by tainot2002(m): 5:23pm On Nov 26, 2010
daroz:

IBB should stop pretending as if he is being presurised. This was his initial plan B, i.e, decamping to ANPP if he couldnt get the ticket in PDP. I pity him, all those his friends and associate are just there to eat his money. I wish I can be a part of them.

THE MUGU STILL BELIEVE NIGERIANS WE VOTE FOR HIM IF HE SUCCEED AS THE ASPIRANT FOR THE NORTHERNERS

MAKE DEM CHOP HE MONEY WELL WELL COS ALL ARE MONEY HE EMBEZZLED DURING HIS TENURE IN OFFICE
Re: Babangida Under Pressure To Quit Pdp by jonnex: 6:22pm On Nov 26, 2010
IBB, U BETTER THANK GOD THAT UR RESULT WAS NOT ANNULLED, WHAT IAM EXPECTING WAS D ANNULMENT OF D COMMITTEE'S RESULTS. THE EVIL THAT MEN DO, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Babangida Under Pressure To Quit Pdp by saintchux(m): 6:28pm On Nov 26, 2010
passyjango:

Nigerians, you people are incapable of rational reasoning. Your comments are always a product of emotions and never facts. No wonder there is hardly anything that has been achieved in your country for so many years. It is always talk but no action. Our judgment of who will win an election is based entirely on how much we like the person and never on facts. For example, yesterday a poll was conducted on Nairaland on who they think will win the Nigeria vs Germany match. From the results of the poll majority of respondents thought that Nigeria will defeat Germany. But, was that based on facts? To me, it was silly and foolish for anyone to think that a Nigerian team that has won nothing outside of Africa will defeat the current world champion and a team ranking no. 2 in the world. If Nigeria won that match it would have been a major upset. But was their love for Nigeria enough to stop the Falcons from being walloped 8-0. In the same way, your love for IBB, JEG, Atiku, Ribadu, etc will not be enough for any of them to win. Know that no matter how much you hate a person that alone will not be enough to make him/her lose an election. Remember, it is one man one vote. It is not only your vote that will be counted on that day. So, let us stop this arrogance, because it is the square root of all our national problems.

Which country are u from?

Did Germany just want up from bed and become no 2. I think this is the reason your own country will never change b/c you don't believe in new generation.
Re: Babangida Under Pressure To Quit Pdp by 144(m): 6:50pm On Nov 26, 2010
the man is due to rest or EFCC will catch up with him
Re: Babangida Under Pressure To Quit Pdp by abiodunade(m): 6:51pm On Nov 26, 2010
This great nation is full characters. I was amazed to hear that Babangida is under pressure to quit PDP, the fundamental question begging for an answer is that : What does Babangida's Presidency will offer Nigerians? As the military Head State for more 8 years, his policy bastardized our economy. Furthermore, he also shows that he does not believe in democracy by the annulment of freest and fairest election in the history of Nigeria. I am a strong advocate of politics of issues not in support of zoning or minority politics. We need a leader that deliver the dividends of democracy to the people, so the headline should be Babangida Under Pressure To Quit Politics.
Re: Babangida Under Pressure To Quit Pdp by lockup: 9:21pm On Nov 26, 2010
OBANSANJO IS NT JUST LAUCHING AT ATIKU ALONE BUT ALL D NORTH.IBB BETER KNOW WAT HIS STILL LOOKING 4 AT D PRESIDENCY.I WILL ADVICE HIM TO FORGET D CHOICE D R GIVEN HIM
Re: Babangida Under Pressure To Quit Pdp by chidyke77(m): 9:42pm On Nov 26, 2010
tokunbobo:

IBB is useless and does not have shame. I put it to all Nigeria today that wheter we like it or not IBB cannot and will never become Nigerian president. Take it or leave it, whether he goes to another party or not, whether it is by vote or note, wheter it is by rigging or not, presidency is not for him. If IBB will only take my advice, I'll advise he secretely sponsor someone and act as a god father than wasting time, doing try and error and embarrasing himself.

Na true talk be dis!
you call it an embarrassment the man has an expired brain by thinking that aso rock is his great grand father's seat
Re: Babangida Under Pressure To Quit Pdp by fstranger: 9:48pm On Nov 26, 2010
^^^
He built Asorock! Yes, he owns the place. Ode!
Re: Babangida Under Pressure To Quit Pdp by lockup: 11:00pm On Nov 26, 2010
HA, HA, HA, HA! HANG UR POLITICAL BOOT AND INVEST MORE IN BUSINESS. (ADVISE)
Re: Babangida Under Pressure To Quit Pdp by Igue: 12:21am On Nov 27, 2010
i pray he jumps ship, that would let him know what the pple thinks of him. like atiku, he must be disgraced b4 he realise himself.
Re: Babangida Under Pressure To Quit Pdp by BetaThings: 2:19am On Nov 27, 2010
lockup:

OBANSANJO IS NT JUST LAUCHING AT ATIKU ALONE BUT ALL D NORTH.IBB BETER KNOW  WAT HIS STILL LOOKING 4 AT D PRESIDENCY.I WILL ADVICE HIM TO FORGET D CHOICE D R GIVEN HIM
Do-or-die man (Obj) cannot laugh at anybody in any well run society. IBB annulled on election, do-or-die man annulled uncountable (osun, ekiti, Ondo, Edo etc) elections
Re: Babangida Under Pressure To Quit Pdp by oluwafemi113(m): 6:06am On Nov 27, 2010
I they look waiting wan happen oooooooooooooo
Re: Babangida Under Pressure To Quit Pdp by rasputinn(m): 11:33am On Nov 27, 2010
Bad market.
If he leaves PDP,where will he go to
Re: Babangida Under Pressure To Quit Pdp by ndigbo: 1:49pm On Nov 27, 2010
Wat about defecting from PDP now dat d
die is cast & contest 4 presidency under AIT.
IBB, pls tink about this.[b][/b]
believe it or not you have got a great sense of humour grin grin grin
Re: Babangida Under Pressure To Quit Pdp by smallboy2(m): 3:18pm On Nov 27, 2010
IBB still wants to acheive his political ambitions and will do anything to acheive it
Re: Babangida Under Pressure To Quit Pdp by vindizzle: 10:20pm On Nov 27, 2010
Spread the word about www.temislist.com
Strictly made for Naija - Africa. The first classifieds website for the african continent. Post and advertise for free. Choose country, city and category for your posts. Its like craigslist made for the

african continent.

Enjoy people and spread the word.
Re: Babangida Under Pressure To Quit Pdp by akinolasam: 10:21pm On Nov 27, 2010
juman:

i dey laugh o

Idey laugh too!
Re: Babangida Under Pressure To Quit Pdp by vindizzle: 10:23pm On Nov 27, 2010
Spread the word about www.temislist.com
Strictly made for Naija - Africa. The first classifieds website for the african continent. Post and advertise for free. Choose country, city and category for your posts. Its like craigslist made for the

african continent.

Enjoy people and spread the word.
Re: Babangida Under Pressure To Quit Pdp by cap28: 2:23am On Nov 28, 2010
whichever party IBB decides to allign himself to makes no difference, his objective remains the same and his backers objectives remain the same. IBB intends to make himself Nigeria's Mobutu Sese Seko and i can see it happening. Why even bother counting the votes when the outcome has already been predetermined.
Re: Babangida Under Pressure To Quit Pdp by Thracian: 2:45pm On Nov 28, 2010
fstranger:

It is just a matter of time, he is eventually going to defect to ANPP
He is still our next president, whether we like it or not!

IBB will win the next presidential elections. When IBB is in the mood, he's simply unstoppable.
Re: Babangida Under Pressure To Quit Pdp by fstranger: 2:52pm On Nov 28, 2010
Thracian:

IBB will win the next presidential elections. When IBB is in the mood, he's simply unstoppable.

I agree!
Re: Babangida Under Pressure To Quit Pdp by TippyTop(m): 11:11pm On Nov 28, 2010
Thracian:

He was not in the mood that's why the Ciroma committee failed to nominate him abi?
Haba! you're so thick you fail to see people jumping ship rather than drowning with captain Babangida?
My friend Babangida is a liability. Chikena!!!

@fstranger
Bros, how many names are you now using?
Re: Babangida Under Pressure To Quit Pdp by Mossin(m): 12:33pm On Nov 29, 2010
me too i dey laugh kekekekekekekekekekek!

anyway mek him jump to ANNPPPPPP i will campaign for him! shee him go bring money ba! no wahala!
Re: Babangida Under Pressure To Quit Pdp by kufreabasi(m): 4:44pm On Nov 29, 2010
i dey laugh am oooooooo!!!
Re: Babangida Under Pressure To Quit Pdp by lordvamon(m): 5:04pm On Nov 29, 2010
divide this country for God s sake
Re: Babangida Under Pressure To Quit Pdp by Defender1: 3:52pm On Dec 01, 2010
The bible says in Ecclesiastes 9:11, The race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favor to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. [Ecclesiastes 9:11]

Stop looking for the best candidate, or the strongest candidate, stand up and vote for God's Candidate!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Funded Using Awalla Monetary System? / Hear The Voice - An Occupy Nigeria Song by Aduke / Jonathan Is Preparing For War In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.