Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,888 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) (89719 Views)

"Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo / Lady Fights Against Her Yahoo Boy Neighbours, EFCC Reacts (video) / "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by nnadychuks(m): 4:17pm On Dec 10, 2019
Obiaksnews:
If you are saying no one should blame her for the choices she made, does that also cover people who go into kidnapping, armed robbery and ritual killings because of poverty ? What ever choices we make in life, we should be ready to face the consequences even though some of those choices were made under duress, that's life.
But prostitution doesn’t affect other citizens directly. It should be more of individual vices than societal vices
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by smartolala(m): 4:21pm On Dec 10, 2019
This is the reason I always advice guys not dive into serious relationship with a runs girl when still in active service,because she can hardly be satisfied.she will be salivating to know what other guys has under their boxer shorts and how deep is their pockets,till she is tired,then she can be loyal.But this boy messed up big time,let him face the music.
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by Estellie: 4:32pm On Dec 10, 2019
Adakintroy2:

Yes I will. He said woman I do not judge you but go and sin no more. See, "go and sin no more". We lower the standards to the point we're prostitute reign every were. We cannot rebuke. Why deep down we too have a strong connection to sin hence we cannot judge it. So now it's not because we love the drowning sinner. It's because we are weak. I don't care about them. God knows how he will judge them in his mercy. Rather I care about the others who long for that part. There i point to there case. You may be next to die foolishly. Maybe from ritual or other dumb form of death. There..Look!

I am not rightouse. But look! ..there I point. Before you cover up everything in pity. There is a strong message. Did you get it.
..No ooo! You are righteous o. Why will u say u are not righteous?
You wey righteous full everywhere so grin...
Stop lying jor angry grin
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by Samade7: 4:38pm On Dec 10, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
If she whr abroad,she for no die.
Our docs here are lazy and quickly condem
Why carry her pekus for head.
If u had bleeped her that night
Threw her out by 6.am following day like play like play
Ehen shey her eye for neva clear
Now npf go use u shine
Sars go use u play bet
Lawyers go cash out
Efcc sef go pick
U r what
A yahoo boy

Why didn't those mumu take the lady to hospital on time? They just left her talking to the heartless guy.
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by sylve11: 4:38pm On Dec 10, 2019
chigoziri2403:
Walk away from trouble if you can

Now, her life is over, but his has just begun.

las las He'd realised he is weak because he couldn't turn the other cheek when he could. undecided cool
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by Kennedy767(m): 4:40pm On Dec 10, 2019
jesus Christ
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by chigoziri2403(m): 4:41pm On Dec 10, 2019
sylve11:

Now, her life is over, but his has just begun.

las las He'd realised he is weak because he couldn't turn the other cheek when he could. undecided cool
very weak bro, sometimes you dont have to fight to be a man
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by succri(m): 4:52pm On Dec 10, 2019
it sad but the popo no try at all , the procedure should be
Effect an Arrest and at the same time take Rush the girl to the hospital , but the popo was just there fooling himself with questions that he will still ask when the guy get's to the station instead he was busy being a reporter , interviewing the guy like a M*roon ,
the guy is a beast that deserve to be in jail for life , how do you pour Petrol on a girl and set her on fire ,
this was premeditated by the guy , how can you think of setting a girl on fire , throw her load out of your apartment and save yourself the stress , instead u decide you want to beat the devil at his game ,
Everyone standing there is as guilty as the guy !!
take her to the Hospital an act that could have saved the young girls life , instead the police was busy asking him how much he paid for his Apartment ,too many irrelevant question , that he could have asked him at the station , main objective should be to try and save the girl ,

the police there clearly don't know his job , am sure he would also at a point ask the girl in severe pain to narrate her part , the BF is an animal , but the police doing the interview is worse because he didn't even try to save her life first , which should be his priority , not interviewing the guy , questions he could have asked at the station ,
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by muyinet: 4:58pm On Dec 10, 2019
nnadychuks:
But prostitution doesn’t affect other citizens directly. It should be more of individual vices than societal vices

It does and it is even more evil than those other vices because other people children are looking at your lifestyle and copying it since you are doing it and people don't raise eyebrow because it's your life so it easily corrupts others and OT spreads faster than kidnapping or other societal vices.

1 Like

Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by OyiboOyibo(m): 5:02pm On Dec 10, 2019
Heartless human being....Even Satan will have to learn new tricks from Nigerians
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by Sholaco: 5:06pm On Dec 10, 2019
Wetin join oduduwa daughter and igbo self in the first place
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by zoghys: 5:07pm On Dec 10, 2019
kellidoo:

Story is very true............and has been confirmed cos I live in close proximity to where it happened

Nigerians and how act of stupidity. They should have least taken the girl to hospital first before the interview section with the crazy bf. The stupid lad is as guilty as the fools, who rather than been proactive by taking the girl to hospital for medical attention were busy making a video.
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by zoghys: 5:08pm On Dec 10, 2019
kellidoo:

Story is very true............and has been confirmed cos I live in close proximity to where it happened

Nigerians and our act of stupidity. They should have least taken the girl to hospital first before the interview section with the crazy bf. The stupid lad is as guilty as the fools, who rather than been proactive by taking the girl to hospital for medical attention were busy making a video.
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by Gordieshegz(m): 5:09pm On Dec 10, 2019
[quote author=Hoodbilonia post=84776476]If she whr abroad,she for no die.
Our docs here are lazy and quickly condem
Why carry her pekus for head.
If u had bleeped her that night
Threw her out by 6.am following day like play like play
Ehen shey her eye for neva clear
Now npf go use u shine
Sars go use u play bet
Lawyers go cash out
Efcc sef go pick
U r what
A yahoo boy
[/quote

Guy how far na?
Sometimes, we blame doctors for the intentional stupidity we display as a people.

Immediately when I saw this video three days ago, I kicked deep inside of me on how stupid they were to keep the girl that long for pitiable public display on social network when she could have been rushed to the hospital.

They were busy taking pictures and making videos... Useless people
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by Gordieshegz(m): 5:15pm On Dec 10, 2019
bikerboy1:
A 19 yrs old boy living in 600k apartment and a lady of 24 yrs had the mind to pack her belongings and go live with him, not minding...

Kai!!! Girls can do anything for money!!

BTW, the boys name has turned to sorry. I doubt if he will survive the consequences

I am not a fanatic but a conservative Christan.
All of the restrictions called laws that Jesus preached in the Bible are for our own good..

Covetousness? Prosititution? Anger? Violence? Easy virtue? Fraudulence? Name them.

When one fails to build his/her characters, the consequences will be destructive to one's goals.

They both destroyed themselves beyond measures.

1 Like

Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by Gordieshegz(m): 5:18pm On Dec 10, 2019
Neyoohpompy:
Police: what is your Job man?
Suspect: I am a yahoo boy

If that guy survived the Court, he wouldn't survive EFCC.

He has just put himself into an unending calamity that can only end in catharsis.

1 Like

Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by DrMuzungu(m): 5:20pm On Dec 10, 2019
Just fry the bastard, then throw him to the pigs.
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by muyinet: 5:30pm On Dec 10, 2019
zoghys:

Nigerians and how act of stupidity. They should have least taken the girl to hospital first before the interview section with the crazy bf. The stupid lad is as guilty as the fools, who rather than been proactive by taking the girl to hospital for medical attention were busy making a video.

You reason like a non-Nigerian...by the time Nigeria Police dealt with you, next time, you'd be wiser.

Nigerians are compassionate people and they are their brothers keeper but the fear of the Nigerian Police Force is the beginning of wisdom. Without taking that video as a strong evidence that you are not the criminal, you'd be embarking on a dangerous mission with our Police.

You can try safe the victim first in other countries except here in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by steve6: 5:32pm On Dec 10, 2019
What a wicked world !
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by kutitosin(m): 6:13pm On Dec 10, 2019
So instead of taking the girl to a hospital, they let her sit on the floor while they interrogate the accused bf? Everyone there is as guilty as the idiot who set her ablaze. Foolish people.
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by nnadychuks(m): 6:14pm On Dec 10, 2019
muyinet:

It does and it is even more evil than those other vices because other people children are looking at your lifestyle and copying it since you are doing it and people don't raise eyebrow because it's your life so it easily corrupts others and OT spreads faster than kidnapping or other societal vices.
But people only choose to copy their lifestyles... My point is that if prostitution is really that bad, there would have been a penalty for prostitution in our constitution. All the same, I’m not in support of prostitution, but we cannot condemn a prostitute to death while the law says nothing about them.
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 10, 2019
Just plain horrific....
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by Blissbath(f): 6:40pm On Dec 10, 2019
Dat is pure wickedness
kellidoo:

Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by blueAgent(m): 6:41pm On Dec 10, 2019
Adakintroy2:
That my friend is how God punish the wicked. No pity at all..people prayer Don hold am.

Both the ashawo weah DE Bleep people men, and the yahoo boy weah DE steal people money God hold them. Both Don shoot themselvesa die. No pity no tears..painfully death yes. That's God for you.

Ask him to explain him selves he will say devil..no its God. Its really God he works in miateriouse ways.

Quite ashawo or yahoo or your faith will be worst than them.

Clown stop spotting trash you know nothing about God.

Are there sins worst than those of politicians and even you?
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by Revolva(m): 6:42pm On Dec 10, 2019
So sad he met her in a hookup ....sad u know wat such kind of gal are capable of doing

Jumping from one man dick to d other ...

But Bros it's not d best way na to deal with her now u r now a murderer
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by blueAgent(m): 6:44pm On Dec 10, 2019
Finnese001:
I have said it before, OLOSHO NO BE WORK

This has nothing to do with Olosho.

There are ladies who were killed by their legal husband's

The issue is domestic violence not occupation.

1 Like

Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by poweredcom(m): 6:46pm On Dec 10, 2019
Azmanaty:
See small girl like that doing ashi work.. Small fine girl fa??

All that brezz and pucci is now wasted! Kai!!

Dem plenty for naija now everywhere almost all gals now na dem.work be dat oo so sad that nigga is a fool he just take him hand out his self for trouble again he come be yahoo boy na double wahala he de

Imagine one babe added me on Whatsapp Sha last week say she is opennfor hookup I asked her where she got my digit she said on a dating site or forum I knew it was on the dating thread on NL cos I remember one m.oron posted my digit here without my consent ..so sometimes some gals message me for hookup

swaer dis babe is in ekiti state studying and she sent me her foto I said lord ave mercy very innocent and she is a nurse also that babe should be between 20 to 22 yrs I den told her wat is her aim for this hookup
She said she need some money like 100k to fix some school wahala I told her to go get a loan app to borrow money I gave her some she was saying the amount they will borrow her is small I weak....

She is far from me ..if not na pure meat for me to bang I then said it can't work and she wanted to sound like I should send her tfare to come over I laugh ..I changed topic and told her she should kindly don't go into prostitution o ..that dangerous things are happening oo..who knows if she has been doing it codedly but at d end ishe den said she won't do it again oo that she has changed her mind o that she don't need hookup again....I laugh ..who knows if she will do it if she sees another guy ..that babe is someone fantasy babe I swear ..wats wrong with these gals and laziness
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by blueAgent(m): 6:46pm On Dec 10, 2019
DarkJeddi:
How exactly do you equate living with a live in lover to Kidnapping,Armed Robbery and Ritual Killings?

Since when has it become a crime to have a boyfriend?

Guy dey reason well abeg.. angry

You dey mind the Clown.
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by Adakintroy2: 6:47pm On Dec 10, 2019
Estellie:
..No ooo! You are righteous o. Why will u say u are not righteous?
You wey righteous full everywhere so grin...
Stop lying jor angry grin

Keeping tuning me I will keep giving channels. No be you be wining.

You just proclaim me rightouse. Yes through Christ I am. All of you have become weak and numb when it comes to shamefully acts. But you will readily take on another when they condemn sin. A small girl like that already is already sending nude to men. But you will not see that. There are some death that are good for human being. It save them from destroying more souls
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by blueAgent(m): 6:48pm On Dec 10, 2019
Doktajay5:

So ur own poverty is so chromosomal that ur best is to justify prostitution cos she lacks money...

U lack wisdom... So all the young girls doing menial jobs here and there @ least to feed, or serving in one capacity or the other somewhere, in other to pay bills, should have all turned to prostitute cos of lack of money.... Inweghi uche

Ur idea here depicts how lazy u r.

OK when the yahoo boy took her in, sheltered her, fed her and I believe was giving her stipends. Just on one condition, to stop prostitution, Why didn't she stop? And at least look around for menial job or a skill to learn.

U r here making a case for her as to why we should clap for her for being into and maintaining prostitution..

U r either a prostitute or a thief or both.
u don't have sense.. Bleep off.

RIP to her. Is really unfortunate... The boy just landed himself into big and life changing problem.

There are people u shouldn't talk to in this life as a young man finding ur feet... U see these small girls hovering lagos as runs girls.
If u r irresponsible enough to patronise them, then Ur calamity is on the road... Just wait for it.

Clown are you justifying her death?
You sound like someone who's heart was broken by a prostitute.
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by Adakintroy2: 6:51pm On Dec 10, 2019
blueAgent:

Clown stop spotting trash you know nothing about God.

Are there sins worst than those of politicians and even you?

Stop being a fool you hear. We are not comparing wrongs to see which is wronger. Both are hideous that's why we condemn politicians. But we're politicians are better than yahoo's is that they don't brag that they steal state funds. They code it. Yahoo and runs girls go about flaunting and glorifying it thereby inductrination young innocent souls who see it as acceptable behaviors.

This is why I pray that God punish them. They are winshes.. They torment marriages and people's finance. They are winshes again here it. They are possese. If he repent then we can talk forgiveness from God but not before. After.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Video Of Couple Walking Around Unclad At VGC In Lagos Sparks Reactions / Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) / Man Slaps Policeman Twice For Bashing His Lamborghini In Lagos (video, Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.