Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,646 members, 7,816,655 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) (89685 Views)

"Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo / Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos / "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by ibechris(m): 6:57pm On Dec 10, 2019
Thisnut:
where did you get it from that prostitution is lack of money?
Many olosho dey drive benz dey there. It just a job she chose to do just like every other jobs out there

Is driving Benz an achievement...see the way u guys reason like mumu.
U guys need to move away from this ur Naija mentality. From the way u say it,it means u will even like ur children to do this kind work since it pays.

Let us speak the truth.
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by etrange: 7:47pm On Dec 10, 2019
Azmanaty:
See small girl like that doing ashi work.. Small fine girl fa??

All that brezz and pucci is now wasted! Kai!!

If a girl did this, you'd be here shouting "fear women!". Now a guy did it, you still find a way to attack the victim. You are shamelessly chauvinistic
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by DaddyNimo(m): 7:59pm On Dec 10, 2019
SamOyovwi:
Will you say this if she was your sister?
if I have a 24yrs sis dating a 19yrs old guy and even moved in to live with him, I'd wish her an agonising death.
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by blueAgent(m): 8:03pm On Dec 10, 2019
Adakintroy2:

Stop being a fool you hear. We are not comparing wrongs to see which is wronger. Both are hideous that's why we condemn politicians. But we're politicians are better than yahoo's is that they don't brag that they steal state funds. They code it. Yahoo and runs girls go about flaunting and glorifying it thereby inductrination young innocent souls who see it as acceptable behaviors.

This is why I pray that God punish them. They are winshes.. They torment marriages and people's finance. They are winshes again here it. They are possese. If he repent then we can talk forgiveness from God but not before. After.

It's obvious you are fustrated do the needful.
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by zedman1(m): 8:08pm On Dec 10, 2019
phillippians:

whatever happens she's a human being, it's all boils down to finance... See why I fear poverty more than death itself. She died because she choose prostitution which is as a result of lack of money. Ladies misbehave alot when they lack so no one should blame her lifestyle. Another problem with social media.
Someone's life is at stake and instead of helping people around are busy making videos.
THERE ARE PEOPLE THAT JUST MOVE ABOUT ON HUMAN SKIN BUT ARE DEVIL THEMSELVES. REAL DEVIL
I don't know what's wrong with the comment you quoted bro. That's one of the most sensible comments on that page. You would have just made your comment and left his.
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by cococandy(f): 8:24pm On Dec 10, 2019
I hope he never sees the light of day again.

1 Like

Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by cococandy(f): 8:26pm On Dec 10, 2019
You’re actually more concerned about the cheating than the murder. Says a lot.
livinbygrace:
The guy”s action is totally unacceptable and insane .He should be punished ,but truth be told most of these generation ladies are nothing but mere prostittues.Any guy putting his mind on any girl these days is just wasting is time and destiny.Girls of this generation have no morales and all they are after is money and to them having only one man is a taboo.To them relationship is transactional,money for hand back for ground ,so why wasting your time on one Olosho ,claiming to be stupid girlfriend .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by zedman1(m): 8:29pm On Dec 10, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

I wanted to ask the same question but had to go through the comments to see who will mention Igbo based on the name, but it seems many had watched the video for themselves. Yet none except you could point out this self style attack on the Igbo race.

God bless you.
I don't do these tribal stuffs so please don't think I'm here to mock your tribe. That guy is a YAHOO BOY, obviously 'Orji' isn't a Benue name. He's just trying to hide his identity, you know that's what they do instinctively while 'working' or when they're caught. He's lying to hide his identity.

1 Like

Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by SamOyovwi: 8:31pm On Dec 10, 2019
Na money kill the lady sha. Why go for a 19 years boy if not for money
DaddyNimo:

if I have a 24yrs sis dating a 19yrs old guy and even moved in to live with him, I'd wish her an agonising death.
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by cococandy(f): 8:32pm On Dec 10, 2019
Does that comparison make sense to you?

Obiaksnews:
If you are saying no one should blame her for the choices she made, does that also cover people who go into kidnapping, armed robbery and ritual killings because of poverty ? What ever choices we make in life, we should be ready to face the consequences even though some of those choices were made under duress, that's life.

1 Like

Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by ablogroup: 8:32pm On Dec 10, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
If she whr abroad,she for no die.
Our docs here are lazy and quickly condem
Why carry her pekus for head.
If u had bleeped her that night
Threw her out by 6.am following day like play like play
Ehen shey her eye for neva clear
Now npf go use u shine
Sars go use u play bet
Lawyers go cash out
Efcc sef go pick
U r what
A yahoo boy
grin
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by nnaeyes6: 8:42pm On Dec 10, 2019
I am an ogbo man. Please kindly don't kill him. Just hang his penis and be roasting it with lighter everyday.
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by Adakintroy2: 8:49pm On Dec 10, 2019
blueAgent:

It's obvious you are fustrated do the needful.
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by Finnese001: 9:25pm On Dec 10, 2019
blueAgent:

This has nothing to do with Olosho.

There are ladies who were killed by their legal husband's

The issue is domestic violence not occupation.

What caused the fight?
Hoeing around
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by blueAgent(m): 9:33pm On Dec 10, 2019
Finnese001:

What caused the fight? Hoeing around
That is not a justification for him to take her life.
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by Finnese001: 9:45pm On Dec 10, 2019
blueAgent:

That is not a justification for him to take her life.

The blame should not be upon the boy alone, she should be blamed too
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by maximad(m): 9:49pm On Dec 10, 2019
Everyone in this video should be arrested. How can you leave the victim in the open without medical attention. Instead you started interrogating the boy. .
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by MrCEO69(m): 9:51pm On Dec 10, 2019
titiloyeblog:
Alabi Tolani, the 24-year-old lady set ablaze by her 19-year-old boyfriend, Orji Ifeanyichukwu, over alleged infidelity, has died.

After our report about the incident on Sunday, the Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, Bala Elkana, released a statement and confirmed that the incident took place at G54, Army Post Service Housing Estate, Ojo, Lagos, where they both lived in Ifeanyichukwu’s N600, 000 per annum apartment.

“Ifeanyichukwu met the victim on Feb. 28, 2019, through a hookup and she moved into his house in March. He has been into internet fraud for the past three years, where he gets the proceeds for renting the apartment.

They have since then, inhabited as lovers because her parents live apart,” the police spokesman said.

He said that Ifeanyichukwu brought Tolani into his house with conditions that she would quit prostitution and stick to him alone. “However, trouble started on Thursday when the victim left home to fix her hair and did not return until the next day.

She equally left the house on Friday under the guise of visiting her father but ended up seeing another man. Ifeanyichukwu got to know on Saturday when she returned by scrolling through her phone and saw her chats, video calls and pictures of herself naked which she sent to her client,” Mr Elkana said.

He said that the suspect (Ifeanyichukwu) became angry and used the petrol he kept for his generator to set her ablaze. A team of detectives visited the scene and the victim has been taken to General Hospital, Igando where she was admitted but died in the early hours of Sunday.

The Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Hakeem Odumosu, has directed the immediate transfer of the case to Criminal Investigation Department Yaba. The suspect confessed to the commission of the crime and will be charged to court for murder,” the statement concluded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEKVqPgvxGw

Source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/12/lady-attacked-by-her-boyfriend-over.html

Most yahoo boy dont have sense and can't outplay karma..
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by JayPeeOham: 9:56pm On Dec 10, 2019
Azmanaty:
See small girl like that doing ashi work.. Small fine girl fa??

All that brezz and pucci is now wasted! Kai!!

So na old women good to do ashi?....lol

Buh how girl of 24 take be small girl?...... when boy of 19 dey pay 600k rent??
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by DaddyNimo(m): 9:56pm On Dec 10, 2019
SamOyovwi:
Na money kill the lady sha. Why go for a 19 years boy if not for money
no mind the useless bish, dey date teenager cos of money asif she's an orphan. disgusting piece of shit. the guy even dey try turn her life around, but still wanna be hoe.
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by Papadoh(m): 10:00pm On Dec 10, 2019
The evil bastard doesn't even seem remorseful, and instead of taking the cheating bitch to a hospital ASAP, the idiotic people first decided to do a video shoot. Is it just me or has the world completely gone bonkers?!

1 Like

Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 10:15pm On Dec 10, 2019
Reptyle:
Chai! What a life. The life of 2 young people irredeemably destroyed just like that.

Her life may have been saved if someone had the foresight to rush that poor lady to hospital immediately after it happened rather than keep her on the bare floor.

Now this guy is going to be locked away for a lifetime most likely. 19 years old! That's the outcome of living life on the fast lane.
If
Really unfortunate!
U don't knw 9ja. Of she doesn't have e strong person to follow up that case. With money that man will be freed from the police custody
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by Lamanii22(f): 10:17pm On Dec 10, 2019
kellidoo:

Story is very true............and has been confirmed cos I live in close proximity to where it happened

Ha... What a crazy situation... What he did is extreme oo... Or probably the guy's suffering from some mental illness...

1 Like

Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by Lamanii22(f): 10:22pm On Dec 10, 2019
itsme01:
undecided

RIP to her, i hope the monster get skinned alive

This is why even Ibo girls now date and marry yoruba men..

He should not be spared... He would still do more terrible things... He's a serial killer...

1 Like

Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:54pm On Dec 10, 2019
Neva make a bitch a house wife.big mistake.
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by 9jaRealist: 11:44pm On Dec 10, 2019
ZOO CREATURES! angry

I'm normally against capital punishment...
But this animal should be burnt limb-by-limb!

>

1 Like

Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by Goldiano(m): 11:59pm On Dec 10, 2019
itsme01:
undecided

RIP to her, i hope the monster get skinned alive

This is why even Ibo girls now date and marry yoruba men..

what is ya points sir
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by ledamaster(m): 12:13am On Dec 11, 2019
Thank god for gangster raps of the early 90s and 2000s, stupid mistakes like these never happens to broses of that era. They don't kiss hoes, don't love hoes, and certainly don't make a hoe a house wife. You just bleep and walk on.
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by Princerichi0(m): 2:35am On Dec 11, 2019
Once a hoe always a hoe. A leopard can't change its spots. Boy, you should have known better.
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by blueAgent(m): 5:01am On Dec 11, 2019
Finnese001:

The blame should not be upon the boy alone, she should be blamed too
blamed for been a prostitute?
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by Doktajay5: 5:53am On Dec 11, 2019
blueAgent:

Clown are you justifying her death?
You sound like someone who's heart was broken by a prostitute.

Ode, your understanding is very poor. Sorry I can't help u if this I what u could make out of my post/comment.

Come to think of it, for every action, there's consequence. The extent is what you can't decide. So why are u surprised? Death is one of it. Is only unfortunate and it is what it is.

Nothing justifies murder and so I won't try to justify it for any reason. But at the same time, that doesn't validate prostitution or give reason why it should be. Cos the sequale can be catastrophic just like this, and u can't control the extent it can go in harm either way.

The idiot like u out of anger and poor anger management did the life ending evil to her and himself. Is just unfortunate she died.

This, only, is the point I raise against the comment I quoted.

But u have a flat brain to comprehend. It's OK though... @ least, I know people like u. Wana be's

As for being heart broken by a prostitute..
Lol.
Well such thought can only come from ur type of
brain after reading my comment. Pele..

For the records, I don't do prostitutes okkk...

But for the sake of advise, and for ur type of poor, moribund brain, It will serve u right to at least save ur miserable life for all is worth, by avoiding them...

I know u fetch the cheap, genital wart infected, HIV ladden ones. Of course u can't afford the fresh healthy ones.

Either way, all are actually on another level in reasoning. Avoid them and grow up first. When u arrive, u can die in between their legs for all is worth.
Re: Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) by Neddyogu(m): 6:03am On Dec 11, 2019
EcoBrick:
That boy don buy market.

Nigerian police fit jus collect their share. Don't be surprised if that guy walks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Video Of Couple Walking Around Unclad At VGC In Lagos Sparks Reactions / Man Slaps Policeman Twice For Bashing His Lamborghini In Lagos (video, Pic) / Binomo Investment Tries To Scam Valar Morghulis On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.