Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,722 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Davido Changes His Twitter Name - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Changes His Twitter Name (4057 Views)

I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name / Davido Changes His Phone Number, Gives Reason / E-money Looks Different As He Changes His Hairstyle. His Brother Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Changes His Twitter Name by akennynews(m): 9:35pm On Dec 09, 2019
The DMW boss, Davido has just change the name on his twitter handle from iam_davido to just DAVIDO.

He recent just tweeted this today, and his fans had a lot to say.

READ MORE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Changes His Twitter Name by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 09, 2019
Re: Davido Changes His Twitter Name by bikerboy1(m): 9:48pm On Dec 09, 2019
Shey make we try testis né
Re: Davido Changes His Twitter Name by LesbianBoy(m): 10:52pm On Dec 09, 2019
How manage? cheesy

This is a clear case of assumptions. Trolls and those hustlers calling themselves digital marketers on twitter should have used the name to gain followers then change it to their name later but they all assumed it has been taken.

Same thing happens about guys and a beautiful lady.

Guy A thinks she's got a boyfriend. Guy B thinks same. Guy C same thing.

At the end of the day the beautiful girl no get anybody in her life grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Changes His Twitter Name by kenduma50: 10:54pm On Dec 09, 2019
Mad ohh!!
Re: Davido Changes His Twitter Name by Sikay19(m): 10:59pm On Dec 09, 2019
tongue
I just showed this news to Donald Trump. He has promised to allow unrestricted visa approval to all Nigerians. This news is a blessing, thank you very much. cool
Re: Davido Changes His Twitter Name by GasAndOilTheory(m): 12:41am On Dec 10, 2019
Sikay19:
tongue
I just showed this news to Donald Trump. He has promised to allow unrestricted visa approval to all Nigerians. This news is a blessing, thank you very much. cool

Re: Davido Changes His Twitter Name by Dreiwizzy: 7:42am On Dec 10, 2019
LesbianBoy:
How manage? cheesy

This is a clear case of assumptions. Trolls and those hustlers calling themselves digital marketers on twitter should have used the name to gain followers then change it to their name later but they all assumed it has been taken.

Same thing happens about guys and a beautiful lady.

Guy A thinks she's got a boyfriend. Guy B thinks same. Guy C same thing.

At the end of the day the beautiful girl no get anybody in her life grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Someone has been using the domain name already, just that he paid the user to delete his account so he would occupy.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Changes His Twitter Name by Onyi22(f): 7:52am On Dec 10, 2019
This call for celebration
Re: Davido Changes His Twitter Name by solz23(m): 10:20am On Dec 10, 2019
I was thinking it changed to papa Ifeanyi
Re: Davido Changes His Twitter Name by Birdeyeview: 12:24pm On Dec 10, 2019
solz23:
I was thinking it changed to papa Ifeanyi
Nna two bottles of heineken for u

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Fans Blast Him After First Baby Mama Shola Reveals Her 2008 Model Car / Former Senior Banker Becomes Cleaner After Relocating To The United Kingdom.[wat / Exclusive: Toyin Lawani & Nigeria's Got Talent Winner 2012, Amarachi Uyanne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.