Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

What I Saw On The Internet Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Saw On The Internet Today (684 Views)

What I Saw On Codedruns Hook Up Site / This Is What I Saw On My Girlfriend's Last Night [picture] / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What I Saw On The Internet Today by Myschoolbreeze(m): 9:42pm On Dec 09, 2019
I was having a tough time with my relationship with a state girl, we landed in several arguments that deemed not to have an end. After a while I decided to Google a few things women would love from a man, I ended up moving from one relationship advice to the other from which I was jotting down points where I was wrong and possible fixes for the past rooted in errors, I bumped into a website with nice content but I busted into laughter, the name was so FUNNY.
There could be a good number of reasons not known to me, why the owner decided to name such a nice blog Lovenchy.com, could it be an inspiration from a top fashion designer Givenchy? The design of the website will have a more message to pass to you, the English there also requires dictionary less you're too familiar with the use of English lol.

I laughed away my worries, but trust me, I'm now better equipped to handle relationship hick-ups.

(1) (Reply)

Hello: I'm New Here / A Man Used Prado To Hit My Car( Camry) & Ran Away- Man Cries Out. PHOTOS / Sex: The Major Problem Of Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.