Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

As Buhari Dumps Embattled FIRS Chairman Fowler, Is Bola Tinubu In Trouble? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As Buhari Dumps Embattled FIRS Chairman Fowler, Is Bola Tinubu In Trouble? (1591 Views)

EFCC Arrests Babatunde Fowler, Former FIRS Chairman / FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted / President Buhari Names Muhammad Nami As New FIRS Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As Buhari Dumps Embattled FIRS Chairman Fowler, Is Bola Tinubu In Trouble? by Abakukwu: 11:36pm On Dec 09, 2019
The fact that Mr. Fowler could be dumped in such a manner and replaced with little known Mr. Nami is embarrassing to Tinubu and his boys. How they respond to this apparent smack in the face and an attempt to cripple his presidential ambition even before it kicks off remains to be seen.

http:///s72f21e95191209en_ng[img][/img]

Re: As Buhari Dumps Embattled FIRS Chairman Fowler, Is Bola Tinubu In Trouble? by slimfit1(m): 12:28am On Dec 10, 2019
I hope the fight each other

1 Like

Re: As Buhari Dumps Embattled FIRS Chairman Fowler, Is Bola Tinubu In Trouble? by Brandstudio01: 12:38am On Dec 10, 2019
Next Headline please

1 Like

Re: As Buhari Dumps Embattled FIRS Chairman Fowler, Is Bola Tinubu In Trouble? by plainol(m): 3:09am On Dec 10, 2019
Ahmed Ali, Magu & Buratai have all been there since Buhari.

I guess there term hasn't 'constitutionally' expire.

Buhari will never do anything that doesn't favour the North. Never.

You rejected RUGA, he closed the border to sell cows and rice from the North.

You don't know the devil in Aso Rock.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Buhari Dumps Embattled FIRS Chairman Fowler, Is Bola Tinubu In Trouble? by sultaan(m): 3:37am On Dec 10, 2019
Enjoy the next level angry

Merry Xmas to you all.

It will be very patriotic to serve akpu this Xmas instead of rice

Don't forget the fish, or beef if you get muscle

1 Like

Re: As Buhari Dumps Embattled FIRS Chairman Fowler, Is Bola Tinubu In Trouble? by Omoodua007: 3:40am On Dec 10, 2019
Yes he’s in trouble
He has been used and dump
He’s crying and shivering everyday
He’ hates himself

Is that not what you want to hear

5 Likes

Re: As Buhari Dumps Embattled FIRS Chairman Fowler, Is Bola Tinubu In Trouble? by vincent10(m): 4:04am On Dec 10, 2019
Nobody should come up with the argument that his tenure has expired.

When a Northerner's tenure expires it will be elongated citing presidential approval and the other way round for southerners.

Later one yeye guy will say only 100,000 Nigerians are talking. I bet that guy does not the meaning of sampling.

There is more to this than the eyes could see.

2 Likes

Re: As Buhari Dumps Embattled FIRS Chairman Fowler, Is Bola Tinubu In Trouble? by Anambralstson: 5:02am On Dec 10, 2019
itsme01:
Fowlers constituitional tenure ended last week, what is hard in that for you Ipobians to understand about that
I was watching 9 pm news on NTA on Friday mid of the news they switched to media campaign on Fowler reappointment, they showed where he visited different IDP camps in the north given them supports, he even went to Daura Katsina state soliciting for support by building many projects in the town, it was shown on NTA 9 pm news, I was like...? Any intelligent minds following the trend knew that President Buhari tactically fvcked Tinubu on this, so stop pretending we understand the game before now all the media hype at the end nothing, Godwin Emefele didn't even solicit like Fowler still he was reappointed.

1 Like

Re: As Buhari Dumps Embattled FIRS Chairman Fowler, Is Bola Tinubu In Trouble? by Niaja4real(m): 5:39am On Dec 10, 2019
Abakukwu:
The fact that Mr. Fowler could be dumped in such a manner and replaced with little known Mr. Nami is embarrassing to Tinubu and his boys. How they respond to this apparent smack in the face and an attempt to cripple his presidential ambition even before it kicks off remains to be seen.

http:///s72f21e95191209en_ng[img][/img]
You mean thieftinubu
Re: As Buhari Dumps Embattled FIRS Chairman Fowler, Is Bola Tinubu In Trouble? by nwamabo247(m): 5:39am On Dec 10, 2019
no
Re: As Buhari Dumps Embattled FIRS Chairman Fowler, Is Bola Tinubu In Trouble? by allthingsgood: 5:48am On Dec 10, 2019
All this wailers Sha

Someone's tenure ended and u say dem sack am Smh
Re: As Buhari Dumps Embattled FIRS Chairman Fowler, Is Bola Tinubu In Trouble? by sultaan(m): 6:14am On Dec 10, 2019
I don't know why this simple replacement has to be political.
If I was Femi Adesina and I know my job is next to be another person from a certain part of the country I will say" the country has been experiencing a sizeable decrease in revenue shortfall, and you can all recall Mr Fowler was queried recently to explain this trend. The government has found it necessary to bring fresh ideas on how to increase the tax bracket, and balance the budget"

For those who do not understand politics, it simply means Me Fowler refused to tax to Southerners and desired to find the haemorrhaging economy so we will bring a northerner to raid all your bank accounts since oil money is not enough to feed the north now.
Re: As Buhari Dumps Embattled FIRS Chairman Fowler, Is Bola Tinubu In Trouble? by Gaddafiyusf(m): 6:18am On Dec 10, 2019
Mr fowl even write a letter

1 Like

Re: As Buhari Dumps Embattled FIRS Chairman Fowler, Is Bola Tinubu In Trouble? by sultaan(m): 6:18am On Dec 10, 2019
By the way Mr Fowler is now a tax paying member of the society I hope he will be able to show is the great potential of the economy by diving into the private sector and make us believe he believes all those crap they have been preaching.

It will be a shame for him to go back to Lagos government for a job.

There is always that option to run off to London like Aunty Kemi

1 Like

Re: As Buhari Dumps Embattled FIRS Chairman Fowler, Is Bola Tinubu In Trouble? by SouthSouth1914: 7:30am On Dec 10, 2019
sultaan:
I don't know why this simple replacement has to be political.
If I was Femi Adesina and I know my job is next to be another person from a certain part of the country I will say" the country has been experiencing a sizeable decrease in revenue shortfall, and you can all recall Mr Fowler was queried recently to explain this trend. The government has found it necessary to bring fresh ideas on how to increase the tax bracket, and balance the budget"

For those who do not understand politics, it simply means Me Fowler refused to tax to Southerners and desired to find the haemorrhaging economy so we will bring a northerner to raid all your bank accounts since oil money is not enough to feed the north now.

Between the north and south, who pays tax? This your write up is not only a fallacy but also a figment if you own imagination!
Re: As Buhari Dumps Embattled FIRS Chairman Fowler, Is Bola Tinubu In Trouble? by sultaan(m): 8:44am On Dec 10, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

Between the north and south, who pays tax? This your write up is not only a fallacy but also a figment if you own imagination!

Wipe your glasses, wash your eyes and read again.
If you can't read then you are one of the presidency aides

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: "I'm 100% Supporter Of Odu'a Republic" / How Security Chiefs, Others Shared Kankara Students Ransom –femi Fani-kayode / Southwest PDP Congress: Was Tinubu And APC Sold A Dummy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.