Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: "I'm 100% Supporter Of Odu'a Republic" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: "I'm 100% Supporter Of Odu'a Republic" (1601 Views)

Why Yoruba Elders Are Against Odu'a Republic / Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo / Abuja : Igbo Girl Display Her Voters Card I'm 100% Articulated -photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu: "I'm 100% Supporter Of Odu'a Republic" by Gemid94(m): 7:00pm On Nov 15, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu, the embattled leader of the outlawed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) group, says he's a die-hard supporter of the Oduduwa Republic.

Kanu made this assertion known via his verified Facebook handle, Sunday.

He posted;

“Next Yoruba nation peaceful rally 1st week of December 2020 infront of our royal fathers palace in Southwest —Kogi state, Ekiti state, Ondo state, Kwara state, Osun state, Oyo state, Ogun state, Lagos state,” said the separatist group.

""Wike and the irredeemable Efulefu brigade did you read that? Yes! Kwara and Kogi. Did any of you condemned souls notice that the governors of Kwara and Kogi have not invited Fulani supporter of APC army to start killing Oduduwa agitators or mouthing any garbage like Yoruba in Kogi is not the same as Yoruba in Ekiti as Wike did. Ndi iberibe.

"You won't even hear those evil and hypocritical Yoruba journalists saying, "leave Kogi and Kwara out of your agitation for Oduduwa" but the same journalists for hire will be writing their usual nonsense about #obigbo. I hope they learn from the commendable Oduduwa agitators are doing in trying to unify the Yoruba speaking groups in Nigeria.

"I am a 100% supporter of Oduduwa Republic comprising of ethnic Yoruba populations in Kogi and Kwara. We Biafrans are not as evil and vindictive as some Yoruba newspapers and those shamelessly foolish morons in Ohaneze."

http://community.vanguardngr.com/forum/topics/i-m-100-supporter-of-odu-a-republic-nnamdi-kanu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "I'm 100% Supporter Of Odu'a Republic" by helinues: 7:01pm On Nov 15, 2020
STFU.

Yoruba's presently are not rooting for Oduduwa Republic.

Face your online country

Ajegbodo's dem

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "I'm 100% Supporter Of Odu'a Republic" by MsAllison(f): 7:02pm On Nov 15, 2020
helinues:
STFU.

Face your online country

Ajegbodo's dem
opinion of yeroba Muslims don't count when real Omoluabis are discussing

cc
lzaa imhotep Gandollaar Ebenezer202l

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "I'm 100% Supporter Of Odu'a Republic" by helinues: 7:03pm On Nov 15, 2020
46fourty6:
[s][/s]

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Seun
Dominique
OAMJ4

Rule 1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "I'm 100% Supporter Of Odu'a Republic" by Seerade029: 7:03pm On Nov 15, 2020
helinues:
STFU.
Face your online country
Ajegbodo's dem
Well I'm rooting. or at least restructuring or Regional government Tired of this FG controlled resources.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "I'm 100% Supporter Of Odu'a Republic" by Biafrannuke: 7:03pm On Nov 15, 2020
But Yoruba people don't want their own freedom. They have taken to trolling Biafrans as a career.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "I'm 100% Supporter Of Odu'a Republic" by BusinessCity: 7:05pm On Nov 15, 2020
It is finished. See comments
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "I'm 100% Supporter Of Odu'a Republic" by helinues: 7:05pm On Nov 15, 2020
Seerade029:

Well I'm rooting.
or at least restructuring or Regional government
Tired of this FG controlled resources.

The truth is our past and present Governor's are lazy thinkers and uncreative... They need to change their attitudes first before we can be demanding for restructuring or regional government

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "I'm 100% Supporter Of Odu'a Republic" by Seerade029: 7:08pm On Nov 15, 2020
helinues:

The truth is our past and present Governor's are lazy thinkers and uncreative... They need to change their attitudes first before we can be demanding for restructuring or regional government
Yes we know they're lazy thinkers and uncreative.
but at least let's control our resources by ourselves.
I'll be able to hold more my governor accountable.

Abeq, if we can't break up, restructuring and regional government is okay.
but I prefer break up.

where ibadan will be the capital, Ijebus and Egbas the business sways

Ekitis / Ondos holding the education

Osun holding tourism

Oyo holding the agriculture

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "I'm 100% Supporter Of Odu'a Republic" by helinues: 7:09pm On Nov 15, 2020
Seerade029:
Yes we know they're lazy thinkers and uncreative.
but at least let's control our resources by ourselves.
I'll be able to hold more my governor accountable.

Abeq, if we can't break up, restructuring and regional government is okay.
but I prefer break up.

where ibadan will be the capital, Ijebus and Egbas the business sways

Ekitis / Ondos holding the education

Osun holding tourism

Oyo holding the agriculture

What's stopping you from doing that presently?

Abi you sellf wan be like our brothers who are waiting to get their Utopia country before developing their region?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "I'm 100% Supporter Of Odu'a Republic" by gidgiddy: 7:10pm On Nov 15, 2020
Biafra and Oduduwa! May it come to pass!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "I'm 100% Supporter Of Odu'a Republic" by Seerade029: 7:11pm On Nov 15, 2020
helinues:

What's stopping you from doing that presently?

Abi you sellf wan be like our brothers who are waiting to get their Utopia country before developing their region?

You don't understand, the central is too powerful.
key positions ain't favourable except the tribe at the center.

read up the achievements of Awolowo when we were still operating regional government

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "I'm 100% Supporter Of Odu'a Republic" by helinues: 7:12pm On Nov 15, 2020
gidgiddy:

Fight for your Biafra and let's fight for the Oduduwa when we are ready

Must you guys do attachee by force on every issues?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "I'm 100% Supporter Of Odu'a Republic" by Afamed: 7:13pm On Nov 15, 2020
Coward Fugitive aka Attaché by force

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "I'm 100% Supporter Of Odu'a Republic" by helinues: 7:13pm On Nov 15, 2020
Seerade029:

You don't understand, the central is too powerful.
key positions ain't favourable except the tribe at the center.

read up the achievements of Awolowo when we were still operating regional government

The central is powerful? Then where are the manifestos of the people we have been electing all this years?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "I'm 100% Supporter Of Odu'a Republic" by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:14pm On Nov 15, 2020
Nnamdi kanu is asslicking Yorubas grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "I'm 100% Supporter Of Odu'a Republic" by gidgiddy: 7:14pm On Nov 15, 2020
helinues:

Fight for your Biafra and let's fight for the Oduduwa when we are ready

Must you guys do attachee by force on every issues?

We are all already attached by force inside Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "I'm 100% Supporter Of Odu'a Republic" by Afamed: 7:15pm On Nov 15, 2020
gidgiddy:
Hussle for your Biafra and take Oduduwa out of your hypocrite Attaché by force tendency

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "I'm 100% Supporter Of Odu'a Republic" by jlinkd78(m): 7:15pm On Nov 15, 2020
Following
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "I'm 100% Supporter Of Odu'a Republic" by gidgiddy: 7:16pm On Nov 15, 2020
Afamed:

Hussle for your Biafra and take Oduduwa out of your hypocrite Attaché by force tendency

We are all already attached by force in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "I'm 100% Supporter Of Odu'a Republic" by helinues: 7:17pm On Nov 15, 2020
gidgiddy:

We are all already attached by force inside Nigeria

Attached with who? The Yoruba Muslims?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "I'm 100% Supporter Of Odu'a Republic" by Seerade029: 7:17pm On Nov 15, 2020
helinues:

The central is powerful? Then where are the manifestos of the people we have been electing all this years?

Lols, stop using reserve psychology on me jare cheesy

why don't you want the oodua nation? let's start from there.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "I'm 100% Supporter Of Odu'a Republic" by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:17pm On Nov 15, 2020
helinues:

You that you're not a lazy thinker what idea have you brought up to further the Yoruba nation apart from asslicking Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "I'm 100% Supporter Of Odu'a Republic" by gidgiddy: 7:19pm On Nov 15, 2020
helinues:

Attached with who? The Yoruba Muslims?

The British, Lord Lugard, the caliphate. Nigeria is one great "attach by force" system and its the Biafra abd Oduduwa that are fighting for that attach by force to end

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Spiritual Energy In Nigeria On The Day Attahiru Ibrahims Plane Crashed / Why Are Northerners More Concerned About Southeast? / 2023: THE RUMORED TINUBU PRESIDENCY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.