Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Captain Francis Osakwe Ferried Odumegwu Ojukwu To Safety (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Captain Francis Osakwe Ferried Odumegwu Ojukwu To Safety (Photo) (72406 Views)

Thugs Disrupt Osun Crossover Party, Governor Oyetola Ferried To Safety / Aisha Alhassan's Convoy Ferried On A Wooden Boat Across A River. Photos / APC ferried thugs from neighbouring States for Buhari’s rally in Plateau – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Captain Francis Osakwe Ferried Odumegwu Ojukwu To Safety (Photo) by JeffreyLiaison(m): 8:34am On Dec 10, 2019
Princesaha:
Hmmmm....Why bring my Dad's picture here Mister. Anyway, it is well.
You mean your biological father?
Re: Captain Francis Osakwe Ferried Odumegwu Ojukwu To Safety (Photo) by asha80(m): 8:35am On Dec 10, 2019
Looks like Donald duke

2 Likes

Re: Captain Francis Osakwe Ferried Odumegwu Ojukwu To Safety (Photo) by Vainglory: 8:35am On Dec 10, 2019
mosho2good:
I AGREED THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE GENIOUS IN THIS NIGERIA
If Not, How Come This :

ORJI = 4 letters
UZOR= 4 letters
KALU= 4 letters

4+4+4=12-

He was governor 12 years ago

His case lasted for 12 years

He was sentenced 12 years in prison

The judgement came on the 12th month of the year in 2019
(2+0+1+9)= 12.

Nigerians, We are too much.
No. You are too much.
Re: Captain Francis Osakwe Ferried Odumegwu Ojukwu To Safety (Photo) by zoedew: 8:36am On Dec 10, 2019
Stalwert:
Interesting, the good thing is Ojukwu made peace with Nigeria before he died. It was sad a war had to be fought.
Very profound comment!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Captain Francis Osakwe Ferried Odumegwu Ojukwu To Safety (Photo) by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 10, 2019
darecool:

He wasted over 3 million souls and fled for his own. No Yoruba man will ever journey on such a wasteful path. Do you know about Adekunle Fajuyi? That's a true hero.

Of course no coward will engage in such
Re: Captain Francis Osakwe Ferried Odumegwu Ojukwu To Safety (Photo) by WINDSOW(m): 8:39am On Dec 10, 2019
Osakwe is an Edo name.
Check well!
Re: Captain Francis Osakwe Ferried Odumegwu Ojukwu To Safety (Photo) by yahoosurepass(m): 8:39am On Dec 10, 2019
Daddyboy21:

fraudster
Re: Captain Francis Osakwe Ferried Odumegwu Ojukwu To Safety (Photo) by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 10, 2019
darecool:

He wasted over 3 million souls and fled for his own. No Yoruba man will ever journey on such a wasteful path. Do you know about Adekunle Fajuyi? That's a true hero.

Awusa-Afonja wasted 3 million IGBO souls.
Re: Captain Francis Osakwe Ferried Odumegwu Ojukwu To Safety (Photo) by technicallyrich(m): 8:41am On Dec 10, 2019
I love ojukwu with passion.
My own great grand dad fought for biafra in the biafran wat and i am not even igbo.
Sometimes i wonder the kind of vountry biafra would hav been with ijaws been the richest black tribe on earth and one of the strongest and bravest in africa.
And with our igbo brothers who are the most talented and vreative black people on earth.no wonder they call theirselves jews.
God bless ss and se
god bless biafrans.

3 Likes

Re: Captain Francis Osakwe Ferried Odumegwu Ojukwu To Safety (Photo) by cardoctor(m): 8:41am On Dec 10, 2019
How is this post going to bring down the price of rice in the market today?
Re: Captain Francis Osakwe Ferried Odumegwu Ojukwu To Safety (Photo) by Racoon(m): 8:41am On Dec 10, 2019
PrecisionFx:
Ojukwu didn't declare biafra because he wanted to, he did so because eastern nigeria told him so.

We told him to do so because of the genocide against igbos that lasted for 10 months n claimed the life of over 30,000 igbos
I know bro just that I wished it never happened. However, the region didn't have much options then.One love!
Re: Captain Francis Osakwe Ferried Odumegwu Ojukwu To Safety (Photo) by omoadeleye(m): 8:41am On Dec 10, 2019
What about the cook that cooked for Ojukwu? At least anything that surrounds Ojukwu is now becoming legends
Re: Captain Francis Osakwe Ferried Odumegwu Ojukwu To Safety (Photo) by zoedew: 8:43am On Dec 10, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

Zik, Ojukwu and Kanu ALL ran from the warfront.

Discretion is the better part of valour. You must stay alive to fight another day. Every battle plan worth calling one usually would have a retreat strategy. No one sane walks into a room without ensuring it has a door in place to exit.

2 Likes

Re: Captain Francis Osakwe Ferried Odumegwu Ojukwu To Safety (Photo) by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 10, 2019
Racoon:
I know bro just that I wished it never happened. However, the region didn't have much options then.One love!

Ya, the eastern region had no other option back den
Re: Captain Francis Osakwe Ferried Odumegwu Ojukwu To Safety (Photo) by Kikisapp: 8:43am On Dec 10, 2019
Are you a student or working class

Get more than 10,000naira Free loan today and return after 1month or 2month start up a business with our loan

http://loan.palmshare.com/register/
Re: Captain Francis Osakwe Ferried Odumegwu Ojukwu To Safety (Photo) by TheFacelessMan: 8:43am On Dec 10, 2019
livebyday:

Inciting comment, off topic and derailing thread

What is inciting about the truth? grin
Re: Captain Francis Osakwe Ferried Odumegwu Ojukwu To Safety (Photo) by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:44am On Dec 10, 2019
Re: Captain Francis Osakwe Ferried Odumegwu Ojukwu To Safety (Photo) by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 10, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

Zik, Ojukwu and Kanu ALL ran from the warfront.

No Yoruba man ever came to the war front each time the yoruba was thrashed in nigeria. Cowardice.
Re: Captain Francis Osakwe Ferried Odumegwu Ojukwu To Safety (Photo) by Btruth: 8:44am On Dec 10, 2019
Princesaha:
Hmmmm....Why bring my Dad's picture here Mister. Anyway, it is well.
your dad baa wo nii? �
Re: Captain Francis Osakwe Ferried Odumegwu Ojukwu To Safety (Photo) by ransomed: 8:45am On Dec 10, 2019
mu2sa2:
Just say the pilot that helped ojukwu to cowardly flee after deceiving his tribesmen and women to embark on a futile mission thereby bringing death and untold hardship upon themselves.
√√√√√√ Haba! Your post was too harsh, hardy and vengeful.
Be civil and diplomatic please.
Re: Captain Francis Osakwe Ferried Odumegwu Ojukwu To Safety (Photo) by technicallyrich(m): 8:46am On Dec 10, 2019
nogragra:

Yet a yoruba son is facing this administration headlong without fear or any shaking. But their new master and saviour is overseas running from his shadows grin grin. Now who are the cowards. Igbo is not amaka at all.
i hope you know sowore is ijaw and not a yoruba muslim.
Cant you see he is bold and quite fearless.
But ijaws and ss and se have dymped him since he has the guts to betray ijaws son because of his yoruba muslim neighbours.
Re: Captain Francis Osakwe Ferried Odumegwu Ojukwu To Safety (Photo) by nasirujj(m): 8:48am On Dec 10, 2019
Did he also fly nmadi kwaunu

1 Like

Re: Captain Francis Osakwe Ferried Odumegwu Ojukwu To Safety (Photo) by osazsky(m): 8:48am On Dec 10, 2019
Osazee is bini Google is ur friend
Re: Captain Francis Osakwe Ferried Odumegwu Ojukwu To Safety (Photo) by TheFacelessMan: 8:49am On Dec 10, 2019
zoedew:

Discretion is the better part of valour. You must live to fight another day. Every battle plan worth calling one usually would have a retreat strategy. No one sane walks into a room without ensuring it has a door in place to exit.

Conclusion of your speech. He was a coward grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. / Nnamdi Kanu Disobeys Court Order,Appears In The Presence Of More Than 10 People / Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.