Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Captain Francis Osakwe Ferried Odumegwu Ojukwu To Safety (Photo) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Captain Francis Osakwe Ferried Odumegwu Ojukwu To Safety (Photo) (72410 Views)

Thugs Disrupt Osun Crossover Party, Governor Oyetola Ferried To Safety / Aisha Alhassan's Convoy Ferried On A Wooden Boat Across A River. Photos / APC ferried thugs from neighbouring States for Buhari’s rally in Plateau – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Captain Francis Osakwe Ferried Odumegwu Ojukwu To Safety (Photo) by maasoap(m): 2:29pm On Dec 10, 2019
gidgiddy:

There is no double standard here. It's either you fight for your freedom or you become a slave. I would rather be with the person who fought his freedom for 3 years than to be with the person who accepted slavery because they had no guts in them to fight.

Ojukwu may have ran away in the end, but he will always be head above others in the West and Midwest who readily accepted to be slaves of the North without a fight.

That's why I laugh when I see Yorubas and Midwesterners call Ojukwu a coward.

Somebody who has never fought for his freedom is calling a man like Ojukwu, who fought for 3 years, a coward? I laugh in Chinese

He proved that when he murdered Banjo and he, himself ran away in a woman's skirt and blouse

1 Like

Re: Captain Francis Osakwe Ferried Odumegwu Ojukwu To Safety (Photo) by iSlayer: 2:34pm On Dec 10, 2019
Sanchez01:

See it this way; don't start, everyone lives, life move on VS start, loss of lives and properties, flee, status quo returns, life move on.

Humour me, what group is the foremost group here? grin

Definitely not Urhobo. cool
Re: Captain Francis Osakwe Ferried Odumegwu Ojukwu To Safety (Photo) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 10, 2019
LegendHero:

This is total rubbish. Zik is a snitch and a coward, he heard about the coup and ran away without notifying his colleagues.

The army had what they called N1 - N5. Nzeogwu made sure he killed the Yorubas within that hierarchy so that they can only be left with Ironsi.

It is an Igbo coup, will always be an Igbo coup, and history will preserve this information as long as the earth exists.

Accept the wrong of your progenitors and stop trying to defend their sins against Nigeria and humanity.

""The army had what they called N1 - N5. Nzeogwu made sure he killed the Yorubas within that hierarchy so that they can only be left with Ironsi.""

More Afonja lies.

General Aguiyi Ironsi was the highest ranking soldier in the Nigerian army before the first coup. Respect urself now and stop spreading ignorance.

""It is an Igbo coup, will always be an Igbo coup, and history will preserve this information as long as the earth exists.""

Tell that to General Olusegun Obasanjo and Major Wale Ademoyega who have written books n specified that it was never an igbo coup. All ethnic groups in Nigeria were part of the coup...keep mute.
Re: Captain Francis Osakwe Ferried Odumegwu Ojukwu To Safety (Photo) by Lotechi(m): 3:22pm On Dec 10, 2019
Omoodua007:
You mean the runaway coward that murdered his own people ?
he was indeed a coward. I use to be an admirer of him, but all that changed when I got to study more.

1 Like

Re: Captain Francis Osakwe Ferried Odumegwu Ojukwu To Safety (Photo) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 10, 2019
maasoap:

He proved that when he murdered Banjo and he, himself ran away in a woman's skirt and blouse

Wen a Battalion was setup by biafra to attack the capital of lagos, Ojukwu chose Banjo to lead them, they were supposed to travel swiftly n reach Lagos in the morning.

Banjo got to Ore and refused to advance n that gave nigeria the opportunity to restrategise n repel the attack, the war may have ended if that battalion got to lagos.

That was the main thing thsy cost Banjo his life.

Ojukwu was called upon to defend his people and he did so for 3 years, Yorubas have never stood up to the hausa for once in nigerian history do not have the grounds to call anyone a coward as long as nigeria and eastern nigeria is concerned
Re: Captain Francis Osakwe Ferried Odumegwu Ojukwu To Safety (Photo) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 10, 2019
Lotechi:
he was indeed a coward. I use to be an admirer of him, but all that changed when I got to study more.

U didnt study anything oga

1 Like

Re: Captain Francis Osakwe Ferried Odumegwu Ojukwu To Safety (Photo) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2019
Innovate07:

Na wa for your ignorance sha. The Edos ruled the igbos historically. Eze, Ada, Okoro and so many names you prapple bear today have their roots in the Edo language. Unfortunately, the black men being their own wirse enemies have penchant for rewriting history when that history glorifies his neighbours more than him. My dear we dash una any name wey una borrow. Unfortunately thise names acts as everlasting tags to the history you all doctored. Go and ask the Obi of Onitsha if his ancesstory is not bini. The bonus civilized the whole of the south, west and east of Nigeria. You people should deal with this past. If you don't know, we know

What is the meaning of Ada, Eze and Okoro?
Re: Captain Francis Osakwe Ferried Odumegwu Ojukwu To Safety (Photo) by gidgiddy: 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2019
LegendHero:

Rubbish, Ojukwu fought for his own stupidity and not for your freedom.

We are all different in Nigeria in how we understand things, it's one of the reasons we will never be united and also a reason I support my fellow Igbos, and those of like minds who are comfortable with Igbos, to have a referendum on having their own country. Some people may see what Ojukwu fought for as stupid, but I cant see how fighting for freedom and independence is stupid. Freedom is one of the most noble things a person or people can fight for, even more noble than money or power.

Infact the Igbos lost a lot after the war. Before the war you control the SS&SE, but after the war you are confined to just 5 ravaged states.

What's the point of controlling the SE and SS if you are a slave? Having your own country and controlling your destiny is far more important than that.

Before the war you control the oil in that region, after the war you are left with nothing.

This was never about Oil, Oil didnt get Nigeria anywhere. I would gladly give up all the oil in the world for my freedom and independence

Ojukwu is a coward, rather than give his people freedom, he made them become slaves and second class citizens.

His people were already slaves. The North had already abolished the Eastern Region, balkanised the Eastern Region into states, stripped them of resource control and fiscal independence. The war came about because Ojukwu said no to that.

Since 1967 till now, the Igbo man have been shouting marginalization and ya’ll crying like a toddler that the Hausa/Fulani should give you a new country.

I wouldn’t have responded to you if you had not brought the Yorubas into this!

Yes people cry that they are marginalised. But it is better to have fought not to be marginalised than to accept it without a fight. But you forget that they had their own called country for 3 years. For 3 years, Ojukwus people had their own flag, their own currency, their own national Anthem, their own Army and Police, they managed their affairs and were not subject to the North.

The Yoruba nation has no hope of ever knowing what that feels like. You will always sing the Nigerian Anthem agreed to by the North, you will always be under Laws made by the North, you will never know what it is like to have your own currency. You will never know what it feels like to manage your own land without interference from the North. You will never know what it feels like to be totally independent of Northern Nigeria even for 3 minutes let alone 3 years.

You can criticise Ojukwu all you want but he will always be a hero to his people for fighting for their freedom despite the fact he failed and all they lost.

Freedom fighting is is not the portion of Yorubas, they are not made of that sort of stuff.

People who have never fought for their freedom for even 3 minutes are calling Ojukwu, who fought for 3 years, a coward? Slave mentality in some sections of Nigeria is very strong
Re: Captain Francis Osakwe Ferried Odumegwu Ojukwu To Safety (Photo) by LegendHero(m): 3:41pm On Dec 10, 2019
PrecisionFx:

""The army had what they called N1 - N5. Nzeogwu made sure he killed the Yorubas within that hierarchy so that they can only be left with Ironsi.""

More Afonja lies.

General Aguiyi Ironsi was the highest ranking soldier in the Nigerian army before the first coup. Respect urself now and stop spreading ignorance.

""It is an Igbo coup, will always be an Igbo coup, and history will preserve this information as long as the earth exists.""

Tell that to General Olusegun Obasanjo and Major Wale Ademoyega who have written books n specified that it was never an igbo coup. All ethnic groups in Nigeria were part of the coup...keep mute.

@the bolded, I never said Ironsi was not the highest ranking but what I’m saying was that they have N1-N5, with the Yorubas occupying two slots from the ranking.

Why did Nzeogwu kill the Yorubas among and leave only Ironsi so he can be the last man standing for the head of state?

Why not kill everyone completely? Igbos are snitches, you preserved yours and killed other people leaders and yet you come back to call us betrayals even after all what you guys did.

1 Like

Re: Captain Francis Osakwe Ferried Odumegwu Ojukwu To Safety (Photo) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 10, 2019
LegendHero:

@the bolded, I never said Ironsi was not the highest ranking but what I’m saying was that they have N1-N5, with the Yorubas occupying two slots from the ranking.

Why did Nzeogwu kill the Yorubas among and leave only Ironsi so he can be the last man standing for the head of state?

Why not kill everyone completely? Igbos are snitches, you preserved yours and killed other people leaders and yet you come back to call us betrayals even after all what you guys did.

These ones are hear they argue about Nzeogwu of blessed memory why buhari is axeing their people out from strategic roles.

Sense will fall una in good time.
Re: Captain Francis Osakwe Ferried Odumegwu Ojukwu To Safety (Photo) by LegendHero(m): 3:48pm On Dec 10, 2019
gidgiddy:

We are all different in Nigeria in how we understand things, it's one of the reasons we will never be united and also a reason I support my fellow Igbos, and those of like minds who are comfortable with Igbos, to have a referendum on having their own country. Some people may see what Ojukwu fought for as stupid, but I cant see how fighting for freedom and independence is stupid. Freedom is one of the most noble things a person or people can fight for, even more noble than money or power.

What's the point of controlling the SE and SS if you are a slave? Having your own country and controlling your destiny is far more important than that.

This was never about Oil, Oil didnt get Nigeria anywhere. I would gladly give up all the oil in the world for my freedom and independence

His people were already slaves. The North had already abolished the Eastern Region, balkanised the Eastern Region into states, stripped them of resource control and fiscal independence. The war came about because Ojukwu said no to that.

Yes people cry that they are marginalised. But it is better to have fought not to be marginalised than to accept it without a fight. But you forget that they had their own called country for 3 years. For 3 years, Ojukwus people had their own flag, their own currency, their own national Anthem, their own Army and Police, they managed their affairs and were not subject to the North.

The Yoruba nation has no hope of ever knowing what that feels like. You will always sing the Nigerian Anthem agreed to by the North, you will always be under Laws made by the North, you will never know what it is like to have your own currency. You will never know what it feels like to manage your own land without interference from the North. You will never know what it feels like to be totally independent of Northern Nigeria even for 3 minutes let alone 3 years.

You can criticise Ojukwu all you want but he will always be a hero to his people for fighting for their freedom despite the fact he failed and all they lost.

Freedom fighting is is not the portion of Yorubas, they are not made of that sort of stuff.

People who have never fought for their freedom for even 3 minutes are calling Ojukwu, who fought for 3 years, a coward? Slave mentality in some sections of Nigeria is very strong

I understand you but I also reserve my right to have my school of thought.

That war can be also termed the war of oil. There are lot of evidence I have that can give credence to that fact.

The Yoruba nation are a different kind of breed and we can never be slave to anyone. Think about it, the Yorubas are the only group of ethnic group that have learnt to live as a separate country in Nigeria.

Our music, culture, Nolywood, migration lifestyle, etc is always laid back and we are more of reserved within our ethnic group rather than associate.

We will still have our own Oduduwa republic, but we are here to milk the oil dry first for our development, after that we can deploy all machinery to leave the union once and for all.

All government favors the Yorubas even if we are in opposition, we have some form of advantage over other regions which might be attributed to Lagos attraction power. No matter what I will still maintain that we are not slave just that we are more wiser.

In the hierarchy of leadership, the Yorubas have held position of power and we are not cry baby that always wail over little things like Lilly livered souls.

We can confront the north, we have confronted the north before and by 2023 we will still confront the north. We are not third class citizen, we don’t fear nobody, we aim at the goal and we can make use of anyone to achieve our target, even our enemies.

Well sorry for the Igbo nation, but I want you to know you can’t have your Biafra without our cooperation. Rather than abuse the Yorubas online which is the insignia of most of you on Nairaland, it will be more beneficial to ally instead.

1 Like

Re: Captain Francis Osakwe Ferried Odumegwu Ojukwu To Safety (Photo) by LegendHero(m): 3:50pm On Dec 10, 2019
Osagyefo98:

These ones are hear they argue about Nzeogwu of blessed memory why buhari is axeing their people out from strategic roles.

Sense will fall una in good time.

We don’t have only Yorubas in this nation. Fowler was there for four years and he got removed after the end of his first tenure for another person.

What’s the wailing all about? You should rather be concerned that the Igbos were not deemed fit for that role. it’s just plain nonsense to leave your own and start bothering about the Yorubas like our messiah.

2 Likes

Re: Captain Francis Osakwe Ferried Odumegwu Ojukwu To Safety (Photo) by Legendguru: 4:01pm On Dec 10, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Captain Francis Osakwe Ferried Odumegwu Ojukwu To Safety (Photo) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 10, 2019
LegendHero:

We don’t have only Yorubas in this nation. Fowler was there for four years and he got removed after the end of his first tenure for another person.

What’s the wailing all about? You should rather be concerned that the Igbos were not deemed fit for that role. it’s just plain nonsense to leave your own and start bothering about the Yorubas like our messiah.

Yorubas is an Hausa fulani coinage.

So I don't know what you talking about.
Re: Captain Francis Osakwe Ferried Odumegwu Ojukwu To Safety (Photo) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 10, 2019
LegendHero:

I understand you but I also reserve my right to have my school of thought.

That war can be also termed the war of oil. There are lot of evidence I have that can give credence to that fact.

The Yoruba nation are a different kind of breed and we can never be slave to anyone. Think about it, the Yorubas are the only group of ethnic group that have learnt to live as a separate country in Nigeria.

Our music, culture, Nolywood, migration lifestyle, etc is always laid back and we are more of reserved within our ethnic group rather than associate.

We will still have our own Oduduwa republic, but we are here to milk the oil dry first for our development, after that we can deploy all machinery to leave the union once and for all.

All government favors the Yorubas even if we are in opposition, we have some form of advantage over other regions which might be attributed to Lagos attraction power. No matter what I will still maintain that we are not slave just that we are more wiser.

In the hierarchy of leadership, the Yorubas have held position of power and we are not cry baby that always wail over little things like Lilly livered souls.

We can confront the north, we have confronted the north before and by 2023 we will still confront the north. We are not third class citizen, we don’t fear nobody, we aim at the goal and we can make use of anyone to achieve our target, even our enemies.

Well sorry for the Igbo nation, but I want you to know you can’t have your Biafra without our cooperation. Rather than abuse the Yorubas online which is the insignia of most of you on Nairaland, it will be more beneficial to ally instead.

@bolded the reason Yorubas love Nigeria with the last drop of their blood.

Very clear...
Re: Captain Francis Osakwe Ferried Odumegwu Ojukwu To Safety (Photo) by LegendHero(m): 4:41pm On Dec 10, 2019
Osagyefo98:

[s]Yorubas is an Hausa fulani coinage.

So I don't know what you talking about.[/s]

Stop saying nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Captain Francis Osakwe Ferried Odumegwu Ojukwu To Safety (Photo) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 10, 2019
LegendHero:

Stop saying nonsense!

Lol

I am now saying nonsense because I told you the root of the word you are using...
Re: Captain Francis Osakwe Ferried Odumegwu Ojukwu To Safety (Photo) by LegendHero(m): 4:47pm On Dec 10, 2019
Osagyefo98:

@bolded the reason Yorubas love Nigeria with the last drop of their blood.

Very clear...

Why should we leave now when we can still enjoy the benefit of the oil to our advantage?

Instead of the Igbos continued wailing, they should rather accept their fate in Nigeria and leave the Yorubas alone to do the abracadabra we want.

grin angry grin
Re: Captain Francis Osakwe Ferried Odumegwu Ojukwu To Safety (Photo) by LegendHero(m): 4:52pm On Dec 10, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Lol

I am now saying nonsense because I told you the root of the word you are using...

I’m well versed in history even more than Fani Kayode and he can only dream of having the material I have with me in my archives presently.
Re: Captain Francis Osakwe Ferried Odumegwu Ojukwu To Safety (Photo) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 10, 2019
HAKYN1:

I have said it before when a supposed educated Ibo man make claims, you will be wondering if he is educated at all imagine " akintola heard about the coup and told balewa" this is a typical rant of an average Osu making mockery of education. Meanwhile, i selected my words carefully, i didnt say Ibo Coup rather a Coup perpetrated by majorly Ibo officers

""akintola heard about the coup and told balewa" this is a typical rant of an average Osu making mockery of education.""

U have no reply to what I said so u blabbed something that is pointless, meaningless n leads nowhere. Akintola knew about the coup and told balewa n bello.....U either educate urself on the matter or swim around in ur gross ignorance.

""didnt say Ibo Coup rather a Coup perpetrated by majorly Ibo officers""

Don't be clever by half. Using the phrase majorly igbo officers is tagging ethnicity into the coup n labelling igbos as the culprits.

In that military coup or any military coup, more than 15 soldiers were core planners and more than 100 soldiers execute it. Stop deceiving urself n read on the matter, u know nothing about it
Re: Captain Francis Osakwe Ferried Odumegwu Ojukwu To Safety (Photo) by NigAmbassador: 6:40pm On Dec 10, 2019
sarrki:
Capt Osakwe was so trusted by Gen Ojujwu that he entrusted his life to him. At the last hours of Biafra, Ojukwu had to make that historical departure from Biafra.

Ojukwu's failure to exit would have been a fatal error of sure death to him. Many other Biafran pilots were ready to do that last flight for the General. But Ojukwu trusted none but Capt Osakwe to ferry him to safety.

A wrong saboteur would have just diverted the plane elsewhere, and the rest is history. Ojukwu trusted Capt Osakwe who delivered him to safety.

Osakwe was from Umuikem village in Onitsha. Any side talk that Onitsha people were not supportive of Biafra is unsubstantiated. Even the chief justice of Biafra, Justice Louis Mbanefo was from Onitsha too. Mbanefo drafted Biafran surrender instrument, and he led Biafra delegates to surrender to Gen Gowon in 1970, Jan 15th.

..History lesson!!
Do you wish to know one of the engineers from an Oil company that fueled the aircraft that took Ojukwu to safety?
Re: Captain Francis Osakwe Ferried Odumegwu Ojukwu To Safety (Photo) by ejimatic: 6:44pm On Dec 10, 2019
sarrki:
Capt Osakwe was so trusted by Gen Ojujwu that he entrusted his life to him. At the last hours of Biafra, Ojukwu had to make that historical departure from Biafra.

Ojukwu's failure to exit would have been a fatal error of sure death to him. Many other Biafran pilots were ready to do that last flight for the General. But Ojukwu trusted none but Capt Osakwe to ferry him to safety.

A wrong saboteur would have just diverted the plane elsewhere, and the rest is history. Ojukwu trusted Capt Osakwe who delivered him to safety.

Osakwe was from Umuikem village in Onitsha. Any side talk that Onitsha people were not supportive of Biafra is unsubstantiated. Even the chief justice of Biafra, Justice Louis Mbanefo was from Onitsha too. Mbanefo drafted Biafran surrender instrument, and he led Biafra delegates to surrender to Gen Gowon in 1970, Jan 15th.

..History lesson!!
. Ojukwu...a man who fought for his people for many years and was pressurised to run for safety.He was not like many today who only get mouths but will run away when they are released on bail or shout "they want to rearrest me". Beer parlour activists all around..
Re: Captain Francis Osakwe Ferried Odumegwu Ojukwu To Safety (Photo) by T9ksy(m): 7:23pm On Dec 10, 2019
zoedew:

Discretion is the better part of valour. You must stay alive to fight another day. Every battle plan worth calling one usually would have a retreat strategy. No one sane walks into a room without ensuring it has a door in place to exit.

But we all know that Ojukwu didn't run off to Abidjan so that he can fight again

He never did, rather he stayed alive and came back to deep.throat the same fulani's bulala, who wasted 3millions of his kinsmen.
Re: Captain Francis Osakwe Ferried Odumegwu Ojukwu To Safety (Photo) by Omoodua007: 7:25pm On Dec 10, 2019
Lotechi:

That’s why Yorubas laugh at igbos when they call us cowards

1 Like

Re: Captain Francis Osakwe Ferried Odumegwu Ojukwu To Safety (Photo) by T9ksy(m): 7:44pm On Dec 10, 2019
PrecisionFx:

""Betrayers (NCNC collabo with NPC, the first coup""

Pls explain what u mean by this??

if you truly require him to expatiate then you have no business here. Better head to the Romance section.
Re: Captain Francis Osakwe Ferried Odumegwu Ojukwu To Safety (Photo) by AyakaDunukofia: 7:46pm On Dec 10, 2019
Innovate07:

Na wa for your ignorance sha. The Edos ruled the igbos historically. Eze, Ada, Okoro and so many names you prapple bear today have their roots in the Edo language. Unfortunately, the black men being their own wirse enemies have penchant for rewriting history when that history glorifies his neighbours more than him. My dear we dash una any name wey una borrow. Unfortunately thise names acts as everlasting tags to the history you all doctored. Go and ask the Obi of Onitsha if his ancesstory is not bini. The bonus civilized the whole of the south, west and east of Nigeria. You people should deal with this past. If you don't know, we know

You can't drag me into the stupid, uneducated and embarrassing arguments of Nairaland. Keep whatever is your knowledge with you, please.
Re: Captain Francis Osakwe Ferried Odumegwu Ojukwu To Safety (Photo) by Kingspin(m): 8:22pm On Dec 10, 2019
Omoodua007:
You mean the runaway coward that murdered his own people ?
Nigeria was and is still a mess country
Re: Captain Francis Osakwe Ferried Odumegwu Ojukwu To Safety (Photo) by zoedew: 8:40pm On Dec 10, 2019
T9ksy:

But we all know that Ojukwu didn't run off to Abidjan so that he can fight again

He never did rather he stayed alive and came back to deep.throat the same fulani's bulala who wasted 3millionsof his kinsmrnev

He did. The right to self-determination is inalienable and not necessarily violent. It is in fact best sought rationally with dialogue as its visible tool of manifestation until the aim is achieved. It is not for all time that you can keep incompatibles together! Like will only attract like! Sooner than later the false centre will give way and things fall apart and the song will be - “there was a country”! Usuman dan Fodio it was who said - “Conscience is an open wound only truth can heal it.” Until NIGERIA is restructured along the line of the structure of her people groups the agitations for self determination are not likely to cease.
Re: Captain Francis Osakwe Ferried Odumegwu Ojukwu To Safety (Photo) by Lotechi(m): 9:21pm On Dec 10, 2019
PrecisionFx:

U didnt study anything oga
“whilst I live, Biafra lives.” This same man came back from exile, and still contested in a Nigerian presidential election. How were Igbos treated differently that made him believe in the Nigerian dream once again?
Re: Captain Francis Osakwe Ferried Odumegwu Ojukwu To Safety (Photo) by noyos92047: 9:51pm On Dec 10, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Captain Francis Osakwe Ferried Odumegwu Ojukwu To Safety (Photo) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 10, 2019
Lotechi:
“whilst I live, Biafra lives.” This same man came back from exile, and still contested in a Nigerian presidential election. How were Igbos treated differently that made him believe in the Nigerian dream once again?

??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Disobeys Court Order,Appears In The Presence Of More Than 10 People / Ben Murray-bruce Driving His Electric Car Out Of NASS (photo) / Buhari To Announce Ministerial List Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.