Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Lady’s New ₦14m Audi Car Snatched After 36 Hours Of Facebook Post - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady’s New ₦14m Audi Car Snatched After 36 Hours Of Facebook Post (4649 Views)

My Friend's Car Snatched By Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala / Man Excited After Recovering His Car Snatched By Armed Robbers At Gunpoint / Man Was Seen Having Sex In Highlander In Benue At Night & His Car Was Snatched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady’s New ₦14m Audi Car Snatched After 36 Hours Of Facebook Post by bewla(m): 2:34pm On Dec 10, 2019
udoakwa:
Survival nowadays is not funny
I wonder if heaven got a ghetto
Re: Lady’s New ₦14m Audi Car Snatched After 36 Hours Of Facebook Post by Commentor: 2:40pm On Dec 10, 2019
bewla:
Dealers always have extra key that's all I no shit in shit out

So you are suggesting a company like Coscharis would be stealing BMW cars after selling them?

grin
Re: Lady’s New ₦14m Audi Car Snatched After 36 Hours Of Facebook Post by bewla(m): 2:55pm On Dec 10, 2019
Commentor:

So you are suggesting a company like Coscharis would be stealing BMW cars after selling them?

grin
everyone one is a chit in this world
Re: Lady’s New ₦14m Audi Car Snatched After 36 Hours Of Facebook Post by Commentor: 2:57pm On Dec 10, 2019
bewla:
everyone one is a chit in this world

You guys are incorrigible.

I know poverty is partly the reason.
Re: Lady’s New ₦14m Audi Car Snatched After 36 Hours Of Facebook Post by bewla(m): 3:30pm On Dec 10, 2019
Commentor:

You guys are incorrigible.

I know poverty is partly the reason.
American government are supposed to be perfect but will u believe Russia help this guy call Trump to rig

the queen manipulate every citizen to say long live the queen even in the face of nothing to show for it

Nigeria president came with high expectations and make us believe after just two weeks of taking over petrol will be sold at 45 naira do they forget to tell us 1 will be before the 45

Samsung brought it's phone after week recall
iPhone to

pls pls pls
Re: Lady’s New ₦14m Audi Car Snatched After 36 Hours Of Facebook Post by Commentor: 3:37pm On Dec 10, 2019
bewla:
American government are supposed to be perfect but will u believe Russia help this guy call Trump to rig

the queen manipulate every citizen to say long live the queen even in the face of nothing to show for it

Nigeria president came with high expectations and make us believe after just two weeks of taking over petrol will be sold at 45 naira do they forget to tell us 1 will be before the 45

Samsung brought it's phone after week recall
iPhone to

pls pls pls

Enough of this nonsense.

Do you understand the damage that would be done to an automobile company's reputation if it is found they steal their own products from their customers?

You guys think this can actually happen.

Damn, the Nigerian mind is damaged.
Re: Lady’s New ₦14m Audi Car Snatched After 36 Hours Of Facebook Post by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 10, 2019
Vehicle already at Apapa RORO
Re: Lady’s New ₦14m Audi Car Snatched After 36 Hours Of Facebook Post by chival(f): 12:05am On Dec 11, 2019
Shibaraba:
Same thing I told a guy that got a job just a few minutes later he came on here telling the whole world. No be nairaland he get the job o. I try let am understand the power of being discreet the normal mumus came to tell me "their papa " was a bad person and that he is negative blah blah blah. My normal style I ignore. Thing is who knows if his boss is on here. Who knows if his job was one that requires discretion. If you can get a job and in no time you're on social media what now happens if the company's secret get to your hand? Forget say 98% of nairalanders are braggarts and plain idiots, some very powerful people are here. And they read a lot.
Let's leave a coded life. Besides food wey dem cook for private na him dey belleful pass one way you cook outside. My piece.

I concur totally. I have been telling people this for ages. Bragging and showing off on social media will leave you open to robbery and even assassination if care is not taken.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am A Chinese, Let Me Tell You Why Chinese Supermarkets Refuse Nigerian Customers / Robbers Kill Innocent Victims In Port-harcourt (disturbing Pics): Dont Open / Woman Stripped Herself Naked On The Street While Fighting! - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.