Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

OSPAC Invades Okomoko, Rivers State, Kills 4, Dumps Bodies In River (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / OSPAC Invades Okomoko, Rivers State, Kills 4, Dumps Bodies In River (Graphic) (43631 Views)

Alex Umezuruike, OSPAC Leader Killed & Beheaded In Rivers (Graphic Picture) / Three Sisters Drown In Ebonyi River (Graphic Photos) / Mad Man Beheads 6 Persons In Ahoada, Rivers State, Kills Self (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OSPAC Invades Okomoko, Rivers State, Kills 4, Dumps Bodies In River (Graphic) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 3:17pm On Dec 10, 2019
maasoap:

Ori e buru. Aye si nse e. If not, why would you be venting your frustration on the president when the name of the madman who gave guns and power to cultists to kill and maim at will is Wike the wicked?
So much agony and cry from the Naija Christian state grin grin grin

Ori baba ati ìyá ẹ lo buru. Iwo omo ale jati jati omo irankiran yii.. If you aren't a stupid person you would know that it doesn't matter who gave which power to who, kt doesn't stop a reasonable President from addressing the situation by sending condolence messages and perhaps send some people to the scene to commensurate eith them if he himself can not go there.. There have been several Fulani and Bandits killings in Zamfara and some other parts of the North, how many times has your Buhari shown concern?

Take a look at Trump. Whenever there's a mass shooting or tragedy anywhere in the US, he would definitely send his condolence in no time and most times also visit the scene.. You just decided to exhibit your fo0lishness here.. Eleriibu omo pau bi ibon!

1 Like

Re: OSPAC Invades Okomoko, Rivers State, Kills 4, Dumps Bodies In River (Graphic) by maxzzo1(m): 3:21pm On Dec 10, 2019
The writer should rethink ospac dont behave like this....something must have gone wrong maybe they saw then and jump into the river cos of fear......ospac are out for cultism n criminals....
Re: OSPAC Invades Okomoko, Rivers State, Kills 4, Dumps Bodies In River (Graphic) by tyup(m): 3:26pm On Dec 10, 2019
ProudlyAfarmer:
A Christian state?

Anyway, they claim he said he didn't come to bring peace but a sword...

Read more in the boko haram book of Mathew 10:34-40.
Luke 19:27 also...

Read the book of Daniel too..

But Christians will never understand because their brains are no more intact.

tho ignorance is dealing the hell with you but dragging my self in the mud with you help us know atleast the Christians are wise enough not to obey that part of the scriptures unlike some gullible followers of a paedophile who's brains are fried enough to affect their thinking thus fighting for their handicaped vegetable god sad
Re: OSPAC Invades Okomoko, Rivers State, Kills 4, Dumps Bodies In River (Graphic) by SirBunky85(m): 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2019
ghettokid1:

mr. project pls do something
do what?is he not d one who empowered dem to go against perceived enemies?I've said dis countless times dat rotimi amaechi might have his bad sides but dis wike is evil personified.all d lives he's wasted will forever haunt him
Re: OSPAC Invades Okomoko, Rivers State, Kills 4, Dumps Bodies In River (Graphic) by Befii: 4:11pm On Dec 10, 2019
We over here in Rivers continue to endure the unending brutality of the infamous OSPAC. They are completely ruthless, highly uncivilized with not bit of diplomacy. D worst thing is OSPAC is supposed to operate only within their territory, but d opposite is d case, they invade and operate in territories far away from the vicinity. Onelga is the region these guys are expected to control but they go as far as Emohua, Ndele, now they have gone to Etche and end up wasting innocent lives cause somebody wanted revenge and so decided to invite d vigilante turned contract killers. Where is d police or Army?
Re: OSPAC Invades Okomoko, Rivers State, Kills 4, Dumps Bodies In River (Graphic) by webngnews: 4:14pm On Dec 10, 2019
Oh
Re: OSPAC Invades Okomoko, Rivers State, Kills 4, Dumps Bodies In River (Graphic) by Agugbadin: 4:51pm On Dec 10, 2019
Rivers of Blood, Rivers state is always in the news for shedding blood in most cases innocent blood
Re: OSPAC Invades Okomoko, Rivers State, Kills 4, Dumps Bodies In River (Graphic) by sylve11: 4:52pm On Dec 10, 2019
hmmm cool
Re: OSPAC Invades Okomoko, Rivers State, Kills 4, Dumps Bodies In River (Graphic) by Agugbadin: 4:53pm On Dec 10, 2019
The perpetrators of this dastardly act must be charged with murder and made to face the full wrought of the law.
Re: OSPAC Invades Okomoko, Rivers State, Kills 4, Dumps Bodies In River (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 10, 2019
tyup:

help us know atleast the Christians are wise enough not to obey that part of the scriptures sad

Lol, you disagree with your god in some ways grin

This kind god and his followers sef

WELCOME TO THE CHRISTIANDOM, TAKE OFF YOUR COMMON SENSE AS IT IS NOT REQUIRED HERE

Re: OSPAC Invades Okomoko, Rivers State, Kills 4, Dumps Bodies In River (Graphic) by smeag0l(m): 5:26pm On Dec 10, 2019
OSPAC was created to resist and curtail Don Wanni's excesses and and since Don wanni has been killed can they please proscribe this group?the group was expected to be restricted to ONELGA LGA alone. Now you see them everywhere. Smh...
Re: OSPAC Invades Okomoko, Rivers State, Kills 4, Dumps Bodies In River (Graphic) by OmoEpe(m): 6:15pm On Dec 10, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:
SMH! Na Country be this one?

One single condolence message, the dullard in Aso Rock would send not to talk of visiting.. When e no kukuma concern am and e no affect his pointless foreign trips. Eleriibu President! sad sad kiss angry

Ode alainironu, the governor armed militants to kill people in his state and you want the president to do what exactly? arrest him, a sitting governor with immunity?

Sometimes brains need to go to computer village for formatting to put it in Factory reset
Re: OSPAC Invades Okomoko, Rivers State, Kills 4, Dumps Bodies In River (Graphic) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 6:27pm On Dec 10, 2019
OmoEpe:

Ode alainironu, the governor armed militants to kill people in his state and you want the president to do what exactly? arrest him, a sitting governor with immunity?

Sometimes brains need to go to computer village for formatting to put it in Factory reset

Perhaps you should read the reply i previously gave a compound f0ol like you earlier.. Oloriburuku olopolo kukuru omo ale. Scroll up this particular page and read my previous reply to someone who said same thing like you M0ron and come back to read this nonsense and tell me if you still think you have sense. Low life ediots like you will always rush to comment and exhibit your stupidityy rather than take time to first know the reason behind someone's comment... By the way, were you the Buhari i was referring to in my initial comment abi why e pepper you for bodi? Omo abiipabe..
Re: OSPAC Invades Okomoko, Rivers State, Kills 4, Dumps Bodies In River (Graphic) by OmoEpe(m): 8:52pm On Dec 10, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:

Perhaps you should read the reply i previously gave a compound f0ol like you earlier.. Oloriburuku olopolo kukuru omo ale. Scroll up this particular page and read my previous reply to someone who said same thing like you M0ron and come back to read this nonsense and tell me if you still think you have sense. Low life ediots like you will always rush to comment and exhibit your stupidityy rather than take time to first know the reason behind someone's comment... By the way, were you the Buhari i was referring to in my initial comment abi why e pepper you for bodi? Omo abiipabe..

Thank God madness isn't contagious I would have been scared arindin akukubi san ise radarada
Re: OSPAC Invades Okomoko, Rivers State, Kills 4, Dumps Bodies In River (Graphic) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 10:04pm On Dec 10, 2019
OmoEpe:

Thank God my madness isn't contagious I would have been scared of infecting my family members with it.. Èmi arindin akukubi san ise radarada

Heya thank God you even know. Pẹ̀lẹ́ so gbó. You'll be fine las las..
Re: OSPAC Invades Okomoko, Rivers State, Kills 4, Dumps Bodies In River (Graphic) by OmoEpe(m): 11:11pm On Dec 10, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:

Heya thank God you even know. Pẹ̀lẹ́ so gbó. You'll be fine las las..

Oloriburuku like you so you are a criminal? no wonder you lack capacity for analytical reasoning

Omo ofo alaiye baje Omo irankiran
Re: OSPAC Invades Okomoko, Rivers State, Kills 4, Dumps Bodies In River (Graphic) by makdcash(m): 11:20pm On Dec 10, 2019
Lol,bros take a chill pill.

SarkinYarki:
What a country..Describing Nigeria as a 3rd world country is an insult to other 3rd world countries ..Nigeria is at best a 4th world nation
Re: OSPAC Invades Okomoko, Rivers State, Kills 4, Dumps Bodies In River (Graphic) by maasoap(m): 11:41pm On Dec 10, 2019
[s]
MISTAICEY02288:

Ori baba ati ìyá ẹ lo buru. Iwo omo ale jati jati omo irankiran yii.. If you aren't a stupid person you would know that it doesn't matter who gave which power to who, kt doesn't stop a reasonable President from addressing the situation by sending condolence messages and perhaps send some people to the scene to commensurate eith them if he himself can not go there.. There have been several Fulani and Bandits killings in Zamfara and some other parts of the North, how many times has your Buhari shown concern?

Take a look at Trump. Whenever there's a mass shooting or tragedy anywhere in the US, he would definitely send his condolence in no time and most times also visit the scene.. You just decided to exhibit your fo0lishness here.. Eleriibu omo pau bi ibon!
[/s]

Stupidity is when one madman of a governor armed the cultists and militants to kill and maim the residents at will and another one senseless boy here on Nairaland is confusing the madman with his president.

MISTAICEY02288:
SMH! Na Country be this one?

One single condolence message, the dullard in Aso Rock would send not to talk of visiting.. When e no kukuma concern am and e no affect his pointless foreign trips. Eleriibu President! sad sad kiss angry

Too many sick people in this country, walahi
Re: OSPAC Invades Okomoko, Rivers State, Kills 4, Dumps Bodies In River (Graphic) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 12:24am On Dec 11, 2019
OmoEpe:

Oloriburuku like me is a criminal! No wonder I lack capacity for analytical reasoning

Omo ofo alaiye baje Omo irankiran nimi.

Sorry once again.. So you sef sabi say alaye bàjé ni ẹ? Eleriibu omo pàù bi ìbon
Re: OSPAC Invades Okomoko, Rivers State, Kills 4, Dumps Bodies In River (Graphic) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 12:28am On Dec 11, 2019
maasoap:
[s][/s]

Stupidity is when one madman of a governor armed the cultists and militants to kill and maim the residents at will and another one senseless boy here on Nairaland is confusing the madman with his president.

Too many sick people in this country, walahi

Exactly too many sick people are here including yourself.... By the way, you never said anything reasonable to counter my points. You only striked them out them make useless comment again as usual... Read what i said again. Is there any lie there? A kid calling a Man in his 3rd decade of existence on earth a boy... The joke is on you! Mobile phone and data has really given m0rons the power to spew trash to their elders while they hide behind phone keypads... SMH!
Re: OSPAC Invades Okomoko, Rivers State, Kills 4, Dumps Bodies In River (Graphic) by Renforce: 7:43am On Dec 11, 2019
maasoap:

Katsina state is neither a Christian nor a Muslim state, no state in Nigeria is. But Wike is such an ignoramus, he wouldn't know that. Just like many educated illiterates we have here on Nairaland

Katsina is not a what? Baba you can't get a church along a major road in KT. It must be inside a street.
Re: OSPAC Invades Okomoko, Rivers State, Kills 4, Dumps Bodies In River (Graphic) by luluosas(m): 11:18am On Dec 11, 2019
Rivers of blood. WIKE do something
Re: OSPAC Invades Okomoko, Rivers State, Kills 4, Dumps Bodies In River (Graphic) by maasoap(m): 3:09pm On Dec 11, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:

Exactly too many sick people are here including yourself.... By the way, you never said anything reasonable to counter my points. You only striked them out them make useless comment again as usual... Read what i said again. Is there any lie there? A kid calling a Man in his 3rd decade of existence on earth a boy... The joke is on you! Mobile phone and data has really given m0rons the power to spew trash to their elders while they hide behind phone keypads ... SMH!

You just described yourself going by your first post
Re: OSPAC Invades Okomoko, Rivers State, Kills 4, Dumps Bodies In River (Graphic) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 3:26pm On Dec 11, 2019
maasoap:

You just described yourself going by your first post

Lol.. Coming from a disrespectful Cunt!
Re: OSPAC Invades Okomoko, Rivers State, Kills 4, Dumps Bodies In River (Graphic) by maasoap(m): 4:57pm On Dec 11, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:

Lol.. Coming from a disrespectful Cunt!

You are a teenager, at least, that's your mental age. Lol

Re: OSPAC Invades Okomoko, Rivers State, Kills 4, Dumps Bodies In River (Graphic) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 5:08pm On Dec 11, 2019
maasoap:

You are a teenager, at least, that's your mental age. Lol

It's only a kid who jumps to insult people on public forum when the person's comment wasn't directed at them in the first place. You're just a Stupiid little coward.. I don't trade words with swines like you cos i can't be dragged into the dirt which you obviously enjoy.. Asinwin!
Re: OSPAC Invades Okomoko, Rivers State, Kills 4, Dumps Bodies In River (Graphic) by Dopemover: 6:41pm On Dec 11, 2019
There should be mob action against this people or linching to the group like Nigerians usually do to any security agent and why is the human right activist keeping quiet.
Re: OSPAC Invades Okomoko, Rivers State, Kills 4, Dumps Bodies In River (Graphic) by OmoEpe(m): 1:30pm On Dec 14, 2019
Sorry once again.. So you sef sabi say alaye bàjé ni mi? Eleriibu omo pàù bi ìbon ni baba to bi mi lomo [/quote]

Pele o wa ye
Re: OSPAC Invades Okomoko, Rivers State, Kills 4, Dumps Bodies In River (Graphic) by Danzakidakura(m): 1:41pm On Dec 14, 2019
Officialgarri:
Meanwhile, Wike is busy proclaiming Rivers state as a Christian state when nobody asked him.
Now their rivers are full of dead bodies
is it paining you ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lawyer Stabbed To Death By His Estranged Wife In Kebbi (Photos) / Shiites Shoot DCP Umar Dead, 3 Other officers in critical condition / Couple & Yahoo Boys Arrested In Enugu, Expensive Cars & Gadgets Recovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.