Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention (54110 Views)

"Time For Me To Expose You", Angela Okorie To Zubby Michael (video) / "Throw SARS Out Of The Window" - Tacha Tells FG / Regina Daniels Bought Cherie From A Boy Who Wants Her As Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by Dididrumz(m): 1:08pm On Dec 10, 2019
That Angela Okorie is the bigger fool here.
Shebi she was shouting Tacha upandan during bbn.
Let her enjoy who she supported na just like bubu suppoters(Sowore Included) are all suffering the Tyranny with every other Nigerian.

7 Likes

Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by ikevictor: 1:09pm On Dec 10, 2019
I thought they said that this rude calf has changed??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by Suremikky(m): 1:09pm On Dec 10, 2019
Somebody that became a star even before bbnaija came on air is not worthy of ur attention..auntie u are not well walai

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 10, 2019
itsme01:
i just love this Tacha lol
she has ridiculed all of her stupid supporters
see you

1 Like

Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by DonMcek: 1:10pm On Dec 10, 2019
She shld be sat down and advices that "pride goes b4 a fall". Tomorrow she wl be begging 4 role in nollywood forgetting she has started insulting one of d ppl to put her thru 2day

8 Likes

Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by itsme01: 1:11pm On Dec 10, 2019
happy birthday

where is my cake and vodka

johnny6211:
see you
Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 10, 2019
Tacha, you should have just ignored her.
Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by wonuks(m): 1:12pm On Dec 10, 2019
Angelfrost:

Wrong question.... Lemme help you...

What's the interest of the near worthless entertainment industry in an untalented Instagram twerking slay queen??!...

If Ms. Okorie wasn't so hopelessly idle, what's she doing courting a slay Queen's attention??!...

Thanks for coming to my aid. Tacha trending for valueless reasons

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by waynejesus: 1:13pm On Dec 10, 2019
wonuks:
What's Tacha adding to the entertainment industry? undecided

Atelast she add body odour to the industry...

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 10, 2019
blackangel0403:
Stupid fool who came to light just yesterday already acting like she is bigger than everyone, let’s see how far you will go.
It's just an annual fame ket her enjoy it until another bbnaija star hops in
Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by bmdmixer: 1:19pm On Dec 10, 2019
dull girl , u dont want to reply but sent a video saying u dont want to reply but she should also pay you if she wants ur attention wow what a non way to reply.

4 Likes

Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by SocialJustice: 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2019
blackangel0403:
Stupid fool who came to light just yesterday already acting like she is bigger than everyone, let’s see how far you will go.
Sad as it is, she will go far because she has a loyal and strong fan base.
Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by bluebay(m): 1:22pm On Dec 10, 2019
But honestly, this girl stupid Sha.

3 Likes

Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by Confirmedzombie: 1:28pm On Dec 10, 2019
Tacha is an Administrator, a leader per excellence, a role model, a mentor, the most beautiful girl in Nigeria, a top celebrity, an epitome of beauty

Her Excellency, we the Titans, will forever remain loyal to you.

You always make of proud.

We love you more than words could ever say.

Her excellency, xmas is at the corner, we look forward to an xmas gift ma
Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by Hotzone(m): 1:29pm On Dec 10, 2019
My gang gat no love for itiboribo....itibobotiTacha

1 Like

Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by wonuks(m): 1:29pm On Dec 10, 2019
grin
waynejesus:

Atelast she add body odour to the industry...

1 Like

Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by Silas6(m): 1:29pm On Dec 10, 2019
E pain am

1 Like

Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by Aturitoroman: 1:31pm On Dec 10, 2019
NONSENSE angry

Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 10, 2019
Chai!!!! A whole Angela Okorie..

This is the biggest fallen hand this year.

For all of the contributions of Angela to our movie industry.

Hmmmm this Tacha, other female celebs are watching you o.

If they reason your matter ehn.

Based on the order of the Peaky blinders.

1 Like

Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by stasius: 1:33pm On Dec 10, 2019
Good for both of them.

I see both as classless celebrities. They should learn from Omotala, Genevieve and Mercy Johnson. These are celebrities with class!

1 Like

Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by Godhatesodomy: 1:34pm On Dec 10, 2019
Wow
Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by shogsman(m): 1:37pm On Dec 10, 2019
Queenext:
I don't blame her, I blame those people that makes her feel she's made already. Someone with zero talent forming posh

Lucky for the likes of her Nigerians have a very low standard, if not a girl wouldn't amass million of followers because she displays her nudity on social media.

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by hotdealz(m): 1:39pm On Dec 10, 2019
Who is Tacha? Is she an actress?

1 Like

Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2019
itsme01:
happy birthday
where is my cake and vodka
Thanks, your cake is available
Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by Jm879316: 1:49pm On Dec 10, 2019
Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by uchennaq(m): 1:51pm On Dec 10, 2019
Nairaobserver:
“I’m not going to reply you because you are not worth it”, Tacha blasts Angela Okorie, tells her to pay her if she wants her attention.

Recall that Angela Okorie had called Tacha out for ignoring her messages after campaigning for her during the BBNaija show. The actress said Tacha is Ungrateful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBOEknWKlMc

Useless bit*****h! Thank God for BBN else you for dey PH dey sell tomato.

3 Likes

Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by uchennaq(m): 1:53pm On Dec 10, 2019
Confirmedzombie:
Tacha is an Administrator, a leader per excellence, a role model, a mentor, the most beautiful girl in Nigeria, a top celebrity, an epitome of beauty

Her Excellency, we the Titans, will forever remain loyal to you.

You always make of proud.

We love you more than words could ever say.

Her excellency, xmas is at the corner, we look forward to an xmas gift ma
You need deliverance from the shackles of mumurism

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by Akios63(m): 1:53pm On Dec 10, 2019
mtcheew
Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by crafteck(m): 1:53pm On Dec 10, 2019
wonuks:
What's Tacha adding to the entertainment industry sef? undecided

Smell

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding / Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) / Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.