Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention (54111 Views)

"Time For Me To Expose You", Angela Okorie To Zubby Michael (video) / "Throw SARS Out Of The Window" - Tacha Tells FG / Regina Daniels Bought Cherie From A Boy Who Wants Her As Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by Tommmy(m): 5:51pm On Dec 10, 2019
Two jobless HOWLOWSHOWS[/quote]

HOELOWSHOWS better...
Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by hyperflex(m): 6:19pm On Dec 10, 2019
The way her fans gas her up U can’t blame her for being cocky

1 Like

Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by popsy2(m): 6:51pm On Dec 10, 2019
jojocity:

Please I need your Whatsapp number.

Zero 7 zero 3 549 89 five 2
Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 10, 2019
What is she selling? undecided
Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:24pm On Dec 10, 2019
bwaaaaaah....these yeyebrities were killing themselves for these BBN contestants, and now these same contestants dont give a fukc about them....what did she expect?!?

like biting the hand that feeds you...

1 Like

Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by nikkypearl(f): 9:14pm On Dec 10, 2019
blackangel0403:
Stupid fool who came to light just yesterday already acting like she is bigger than everyone, let’s see how far you will go.
exactly!

If I type now,brother Prymestrr go jump out to insult me undecided

Smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by homeplans: 10:02pm On Dec 10, 2019
Why should Tacha out+Shine the winner?
Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by JayPeeOham: 10:37pm On Dec 10, 2019
All this "one year fame" just be making noise upandan!!! undecided

So my dear Tacha enjoy the fame while it last till 31st December! tongue

2020 is just around the corner, new Bbnaija yeyebrity will emerge grin

1 Like

Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by Prymestrr(m): 10:44pm On Dec 10, 2019
nikkypearl:
exactly!

If I type now,brother Prymestrr go jump out to insult me undecided

Smh
Lol...sister Nikkypearl my fliend grin grin Leave Tasha with her mumu jare... She just make sense with that her comment then dazall. But the babe na still dundy las las. embarassed
Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by oochi123(f): 11:14pm On Dec 10, 2019
She was almost beaten at pleasure park. before the workers took her into kada cinema. Some guys were planning to beat her that day bcus of her rudeness.. Your body still dey sweet you. You won't reign forever.

1 Like

Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by nikkypearl(f): 11:15pm On Dec 10, 2019
Prymestrr:

Lol...sister Nikkypearl my fliend grin grin Leave Tasha with her mumu jare... She just make sense with that her comment then dazall. But the babe na still dundy las las. embarassed
smh tongue
Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by Izzymore(m): 1:01am On Dec 11, 2019
YOU INITIATE* * WE PROCESS* *WE DELIVER*

Day old broiler...
Day old cockerel...
Day old pullets...
Black Pullets
Local turkey..
Day old putted turkey
Point of lay layers...
Old layers....
Eggs....
Vaccines....

Bookings/order placements;
Call: 08042110512, 08136290387
Whatsapp: 07036023050

* YOU PAY WE DELIVER *
Re: Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention by Bitchiamjay(m): 11:52am On Dec 11, 2019
I hated the attention, so I ran from it - Andre3000

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding / Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) / Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.