Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,371 members, 7,812,091 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Cardi B Reportedly Paid N1.8billion To Perform In Nigeria And Ghana - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Reportedly Paid N1.8billion To Perform In Nigeria And Ghana (655 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Reportedly Paid 7 Rain Makers As Heavy Rain Falls (VIDEO) / Mad O! UBA Reportedly Paid N1billion Endorsement Fee To Wizkid / Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cardi B Reportedly Paid N1.8billion To Perform In Nigeria And Ghana by Naijamp3king: 8:40am On Dec 10, 2019
The saying, stars don’t come cheap has proven to be true on several occasions and it is not different for 27 years old rapper, Cardi B who rose from stripping to being a multiple award winning star.

The seasoned rapper who thrilled fans in Africa after she graced the continent in style to perform in Lagos and in Ghana, made her sponsors roll out very huge amount of money for her appearances.

According to reliable sources, the disarmingly sweet and charming reigning star’s trip to Nigerian and Ghana cost about $5m dollars which translates to a staggering, N1.8billion Naira.

Read full details here
https://naijamp3king.com.ng/2019/12/10/cardi-b-reportedly-paid-n1-8billion-to-perform-in-nigeria-and-ghana-read/
Re: Cardi B Reportedly Paid N1.8billion To Perform In Nigeria And Ghana by popsy2(m): 8:41am On Dec 10, 2019
That's poor
Re: Cardi B Reportedly Paid N1.8billion To Perform In Nigeria And Ghana by Homeboiy: 8:42am On Dec 10, 2019
Only?
Re: Cardi B Reportedly Paid N1.8billion To Perform In Nigeria And Ghana by BankyGee(m): 8:48am On Dec 10, 2019
Homeboiy:
Only?
popsy2:
That's poor
angry

Re: Cardi B Reportedly Paid N1.8billion To Perform In Nigeria And Ghana by popsy2(m): 8:52am On Dec 10, 2019
BankyGee:

Says the guy who is still struggling under NextLevel regime. Nigerians and hypocrisy undecided

Man, I was only being sarcastic. I am sorry if I struck a nerve with my first comment but using such derogatory words on me was uncalled for. I forgive you nonetheless.
Re: Cardi B Reportedly Paid N1.8billion To Perform In Nigeria And Ghana by BankyGee(m): 8:57am On Dec 10, 2019
popsy2:

Man, I was only being sarcastic. I am sorry if I struck a nerve with my first comment but using such derogatory words on me was uncalled for. I forgive you nonetheless.
Understood cool
No vex bruh smiley

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Reportedly Paid N1.8billion To Perform In Nigeria And Ghana by chigoziri2403(m): 9:46am On Dec 10, 2019
What did she come to do exactly
Re: Cardi B Reportedly Paid N1.8billion To Perform In Nigeria And Ghana by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 10, 2019
chigoziri2403:
What did she come to do exactly
She was the headline act at the livespot concerts in Nigeria and Ghana. There were other musicians in the concerts too. In Nigeria there was tiwa, burna, niniola .etc.
Re: Cardi B Reportedly Paid N1.8billion To Perform In Nigeria And Ghana by chigoziri2403(m): 10:08am On Dec 10, 2019
Stevecovey:

She was the headline act at the livespot concerts in Nigeria and Ghana. There were other musicians in the concerts too. In Nigeria there was tiwa, burna, niniola .etc.
and she was paid such amount just for that?
Re: Cardi B Reportedly Paid N1.8billion To Perform In Nigeria And Ghana by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 10, 2019
chigoziri2403:
and she was paid such amount just for that?
I'm sure its exaggerated. It may be the amount spent for the whole show and all the acts invited. Very few musicians/bands are paid above $1million for a show and cardiB is not on dt list. Even almighty Mariah Carey gets paid $1million for private shows around the world.
Re: Cardi B Reportedly Paid N1.8billion To Perform In Nigeria And Ghana by chigoziri2403(m): 11:36am On Dec 10, 2019
Stevecovey:

I'm sure its exaggerated. It may be the amount spent for the whole show and all the acts invited. Very few musicians/bands are paid above $1million for a show and cardiB is not on dt list. Even almighty Mariah Carey gets paid $1million for private shows around the world.
thought as much

(1) (Reply)

Mayorkun Close To Tears After Davido Revealed How Proud He Is Of Him So Far / Drake Wanted To Be As Important As Lil Wayne, Speaks On His Influence / DJ Cuppy Expresses Worries About 2020, Gives Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.