Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,168 members, 7,845,836 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Have You Observed Any Improvement In Power In Nigeria Within The Last 6months - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Observed Any Improvement In Power In Nigeria Within The Last 6months (504 Views)

Power Ministry Under Fashola: Any Improvement In Your Area? / Have You Observed This In Your Area?!. Happy Independence's Day! / Have You Observed The Laugh Of Baba PMB Lately? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Observed Any Improvement In Power In Nigeria Within The Last 6months by buzor(m): 9:11am On Nov 26, 2010
Personally i think there has been an improvement in my own area. But i know when ever the issues of power is raised, there is high emotional sentiments attachen to it. Nairalanders i want you to be objective in your reactions. Is there any improvement in power supply in Nigeria within the last 6 months.
Re: Have You Observed Any Improvement In Power In Nigeria Within The Last 6months by Godalone(m): 10:14am On Nov 26, 2010
There is no improvement in my area.
Re: Have You Observed Any Improvement In Power In Nigeria Within The Last 6months by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 26, 2010
I've been in Nigeria for 2 weeks and I must say I've been impressed.
For the 10days or so I spent in lagos, PHCN only struck 3 times lasting nomore than 4 hours each time. Currently in Abuja and the story is the same
Re: Have You Observed Any Improvement In Power In Nigeria Within The Last 6months by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 26, 2010
Noticed some improvement
Re: Have You Observed Any Improvement In Power In Nigeria Within The Last 6months by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 26, 2010
OMO IBO:

I've been in Nigeria for 2 weeks and I must say I've been impressed.
For the 10days or so I spent in lagos, PHCN only struck 3 times lasting nomore than 4 hours each time. Currently in Abuja and the story is the same

Interesting . . . . undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Who Do You Want As The Nigerian President? / 25% Annual Overhead Cost Spent On Lawmakers – Sanusi / Pdp No Longer Relevant In S’west –mimiko !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.