Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

France Warns Nigeria Against Anti-french Sentiments - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / France Warns Nigeria Against Anti-french Sentiments (1108 Views)

Japa: Reps Vote Against Anti — Migration Motion / Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws / UK Parliament Warns: Nigeria Under Buhari Is At Mercy Of Bandits, Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

France Warns Nigeria Against Anti-french Sentiments by Chelseafan99: 9:47am On Dec 10, 2019

1 Like

Re: France Warns Nigeria Against Anti-french Sentiments by omoharry(f): 10:59am On Dec 10, 2019
Is this suppose to be a blackmail against their colonies? why dont they leave these west Africa just like The British and others did their own? Why do they go on a vendetta mission against anyone that resist their continuous exploitation of these few west Africa countries? And these African leaders cannot fight back due to fear of retaliation from France, which is they are known to have done in the past to political leader that rebels against them.
What is Macron talking about? France should stop interfering in their security matters. Let them pick up from where they stopped.They will start by crawling until they eventually start walking...It is a process that all countries in the world have gone through. Other independent African countries have been defending their territories long after they got their independence and no one has been over taken by any alien in recent time.
They should stop spoon feeding their former colonies and at the same time they should allow them to manage their affairs without any undue interference from France.They are talking as if they are not benefiting more than they are giving back to these countries.

4 Likes

Re: France Warns Nigeria Against Anti-french Sentiments by baby124: 11:02am On Dec 10, 2019
French West Africa needs to resist France. France should learn to earn their way instead of being pretentious parasites.

2 Likes

Re: France Warns Nigeria Against Anti-french Sentiments by meccuno: 11:09am On Dec 10, 2019
baby124:
French West Africa needs to resist France. France should learn to earn their way instead of being pretentious parasites.
have we resisted the British?

3 Likes

Re: France Warns Nigeria Against Anti-french Sentiments by Area4Area: 11:10am On Dec 10, 2019
As usual with haters of Nigeria, Nigeria was not mentioned but West Africa and topic is mentioning Nigeria.
Same way Trump said all sub Saharan African countries are shithole countries and they quickly personalized it to mean Nigeria when Trump didn't even mention Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: France Warns Nigeria Against Anti-french Sentiments by baby124: 11:11am On Dec 10, 2019
meccuno:
have we resisted the British?
Do you know what France does to its former colonies? You need to read what they do to them. A lady who exposed their scams lost her job recently. Shame. Those countries need to stand up for themselves and resist the gross exploitation.

2 Likes

Re: France Warns Nigeria Against Anti-french Sentiments by meccuno: 11:13am On Dec 10, 2019
baby124:

Do you know what France does to its former colonies? You need to read what they do to them. A lady who exposed their scams lost her job recently. Shame. Those countries need to stand up for themselves and resist the gross exploitation.
Yes DR chimbobori.FRANCE makes 500 billion dollars from its french colonies. that being said,we cannot shout because of the speck in another persons eyes while we have logs in ours.
Re: France Warns Nigeria Against Anti-french Sentiments by obidark: 11:29am On Dec 10, 2019
just leave africa already....!!
you are not welcomed....!!
Re: France Warns Nigeria Against Anti-french Sentiments by obidark: 11:32am On Dec 10, 2019
meccuno:
Yes DR chimbobori.FRANCE makes 500 billion dollars from its french colonies. that being said,we cannot shout because of the speck in another persons eyes while we have logs in ours.

you will always find a reason to defend them....we are not surprised....
how can you hate jeeeeeeeesus christ....
Re: France Warns Nigeria Against Anti-french Sentiments by obidark: 11:34am On Dec 10, 2019
nigeria was not even mentioned in the video atall....

we know without nigeria those mini african states are hugwash....

1 Like

Re: France Warns Nigeria Against Anti-french Sentiments by meccuno: 11:40am On Dec 10, 2019
obidark:

you will always find a reason to defend them....we are not surprised....
how can you hate jeeeeeeeesus christ....
This is how people like you go about looking for trouble. I don't remember quoting you. Please avoid me and look for people with the same interests with you.
Re: France Warns Nigeria Against Anti-french Sentiments by obidark: 11:41am On Dec 10, 2019
meccuno:
This is how people like you go about looking for trouble. I don't remember quoting you. Please avoid me and look for people with the same interests with you.

ahh....i touched a nerve,didnt i....??

1 Like

Re: France Warns Nigeria Against Anti-french Sentiments by mumumugu(m): 12:27pm On Dec 10, 2019
You have to first unite and fight your bully before asking for external assistance. these African country should unite. I think they are the ones clamoring for west Africa single currency so as to dutch the French one.

1 Like

Re: France Warns Nigeria Against Anti-french Sentiments by BlackfireX: 1:18pm On Dec 10, 2019
Direct your missiles to an area that start with D...
Re: France Warns Nigeria Against Anti-french Sentiments by Kiddinpoh(m): 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2019
It is finished!
Re: France Warns Nigeria Against Anti-french Sentiments by meccuno: 2:13pm On Dec 10, 2019
obidark:

ahh....i touched a nerve,didnt i....??
I am not touched one bit. just dont want to be irritated by the talk of me not having respect because i have words that suits your foolishness.

(1) (Reply)

Senator Gifts Constituents 21 Cars, 1000 Bags Of Rice And Cash For Christmas / Insecurity: Nigeria Is At A Crossroad – Lawan / BREAKING - Coronavirus Hits Katsina State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.