Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,466 members, 7,958,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:03 PM

Top 25 Highest Goalscorers In Premier League So Far - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Top 25 Highest Goalscorers In Premier League So Far (35204 Views)

Highest Goalscorers In The Champions League & Europa League So Far / Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far / Highest Goalscorers In La Liga So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 25 Highest Goalscorers In Premier League So Far by Homers123(m): 9:30am On Dec 11, 2019
Pukki is on 8goals not Seven.
Re: Top 25 Highest Goalscorers In Premier League So Far by Christmasdon(m): 9:31am On Dec 11, 2019
The person who wrote this SCRIPT for this epl 2019/2020 season. knows exactly what he is doing. wrote it in such a way that liverpool's former coach Brendan Rodgers now with Leicester 2nd place behind the reds, is coming to hunt liverpool and then claim their trophy. Interesting .drama everywhere.
Re: Top 25 Highest Goalscorers In Premier League So Far by NicemanJosh(m): 9:32am On Dec 11, 2019
Oga look for urslf

Re: Top 25 Highest Goalscorers In Premier League So Far by femi4: 9:44am On Dec 11, 2019
dominique:
Where is P. E Aubemeyang?
11 goals list
Re: Top 25 Highest Goalscorers In Premier League So Far by femi4: 9:47am On Dec 11, 2019
nepapole:
Anytime Vardy hits this kinnd of form, Leicester wins the league.
lol, not this season. Leicester won the league that yr with less than 90points.

That's below epl standard .....Liverpool form this season will take them beyond 90pts. I doubt if Leicester can hit that
Re: Top 25 Highest Goalscorers In Premier League So Far by UrVillagePpl: 10:08am On Dec 11, 2019
TheGreenLand:
rashford my boy. keep banging the goals in, from number 5 on the table, we move to number two then to number one in may grin

Correct man cool.. for what u said, ur land will always be green grin grin

United must stand
Re: Top 25 Highest Goalscorers In Premier League So Far by Impact6789: 10:18am On Dec 11, 2019
TheGreenLand:
rashford my boy. keep banging the goals in, from number 5 on the table, we move to number two then to number one in may grin
better wake up.... Cuz you dey dream
Re: Top 25 Highest Goalscorers In Premier League So Far by chizzyglow: 11:02am On Dec 11, 2019
ghettokid1:

Liverpool will not agree with them o!
Anytime this is just the second time bruh
Re: Top 25 Highest Goalscorers In Premier League So Far by chizzyglow: 11:04am On Dec 11, 2019
Angelfrost:
Forget Vardy and form... Boxing day will finally put an end to Leicester's premiership chase. That's if they don't drop points before that day (not unlikely).

One thing is clear as day, Liverpool losing this title is not gonna happen... There's just too much focus and experience in that team. It's like they have the whole season fully figured out. Good luck to them... The season is truly red.
Yes bro a champions league winning feat is enough confidence to stay unbeaten and win the league with enough points
Re: Top 25 Highest Goalscorers In Premier League So Far by chizzyglow: 11:06am On Dec 11, 2019
I'm amazed at Leicester's form but there is no way they would topple liverpool they re no match that liverpool team is on a different level to other teams
Re: Top 25 Highest Goalscorers In Premier League So Far by mrMeen(m): 12:26pm On Dec 11, 2019
Topmaike007:
I doubt your words because I know Liverpool will bottle this opportunity again
that's how I look at everybody saying Liverpool are unstoppable the serial bottlers don't be surprised if they draw 6 matches in a row.
Re: Top 25 Highest Goalscorers In Premier League So Far by ghettokid1(m): 12:55pm On Dec 11, 2019
Homers123:
Pukki is on 8goals not Seven.
GO and research. ITK
Re: Top 25 Highest Goalscorers In Premier League So Far by Topmaike007(m): 1:04pm On Dec 11, 2019
mrMeen:
that's how I look at everybody saying Liverpool are unstoppable the serial bottlers don't be surprised if they draw 6 matches in a row.
I tell you bro, they will surely bottle this opportunity starting from this week
Re: Top 25 Highest Goalscorers In Premier League So Far by Dextre(m): 1:08pm On Dec 11, 2019
helinues:
So far, Brendan Rogers is the best coach in EPL

Jamie Vardy highest go scorers so far

While Wilfred Ndidi wins most tackled not just in EPL but top Europe league.

See talk, where did you keep klopp. He was league runner up last season,lost by a point,champions league winner, and currently running with the league title this season. You are calling Rodgers best coach,where is his resume?
Re: Top 25 Highest Goalscorers In Premier League So Far by ghettokid1(m): 1:13pm On Dec 11, 2019
Dextre:

See talk, where did you keep klopp. He was league runner up last season,lost by a point,champions league winner, and currently running with the league title this season. You are calling Rodgers best coach,where is his resume?
Klopp is not a better coach, it's his players that is making him a better coach.
Re: Top 25 Highest Goalscorers In Premier League So Far by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 11, 2019
Jamie Vardy has scored more EPL goals than Cristiano Ronaldo in lesser appearance

Jamie Vardy is the first player to score in 8 consecutive EPL games since...... Jamie Vardy(who scored in 13 consecutive games in their triumphant season, an EPL record)

Jamie Vardy is the highest goal scorer for Leicester shocked

Jamie Vardy is a Leicester FC GOAT??

2 Likes

Re: Top 25 Highest Goalscorers In Premier League So Far by ghettokid1(m): 1:59pm On Dec 11, 2019
eni4real:
Jamie Vardy has scored more EPL goals than Cristiano Ronaldo in lesser appearance

James ie vary is the first player to score in 8 consecutive EPL games since...... Jamie Vardy(who scored in 13 consecutive games in their triumphant season, an EPL record)

Jamie Vardy is the highest goal scorer for Leicester shocked

Jamie Vardy is a Leicester FC GOAT??

Let's settle it.
Like for vardy.
Share for rolnado

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 25 Highest Goalscorers In Premier League So Far by chewwie(m): 2:06pm On Dec 11, 2019
vanunu:
Is iheanacho still with them?
Scored and assisted in each of his last 2 games
Re: Top 25 Highest Goalscorers In Premier League So Far by mrMeen(m): 2:24pm On Dec 11, 2019
Topmaike007:
I tell you bro, they will surely bottle this opportunity starting from this week
what is new under the sun from bottling the league during Suarez's last season to bottling the league to mancity we have seen it all.
Re: Top 25 Highest Goalscorers In Premier League So Far by aysuprano(m): 2:59pm On Dec 11, 2019
CotenantNIG:
What about the Nigeria premier league

English premier league is large yes but south Africa didn't abandon their league

I learnt they get paid well

Before you insult me let me ask you a question how may of you would pay to really watch a Nigeria premier league game

We all insult our own Nigerian things and we would never fix it personally

First and foremost
How many local TV stations dey show Npfl matches

It doesn't just happen that way
They have to convince us to watch before we start enjoying and will be willing to pay to watch

1 Like

Re: Top 25 Highest Goalscorers In Premier League So Far by Sunrise258: 4:04pm On Dec 11, 2019
Isobug:

Not now bro... Liverpool looks extremely unstoppable. Only cynics will doubt their present statement of intent

Thank you my brother.
Even Guardiola said, "it is finished"

1 Like

Re: Top 25 Highest Goalscorers In Premier League So Far by Dextre(m): 4:06pm On Dec 11, 2019
ghettokid1:

Klopp is not a better coach, it's his players that is making him a better coach.

What is this man saying na...it takes a good coach to build that team,it's not like he just met the players there. I said bring your Rodgers resume and let's see how many trophies he got. Which team has he ever built from scratch and what they have won

1 Like

Re: Top 25 Highest Goalscorers In Premier League So Far by Revolva(m): 4:23pm On Dec 11, 2019
Na so keep compiling
Re: Top 25 Highest Goalscorers In Premier League So Far by streetfabulous: 4:49pm On Dec 11, 2019
FemiMaduka:

You don't know Tammy! Tammy is the typical specimen of a Fox-in-the-box. He has scored 26 goals in a season TWICE, and 99% of his goals come within the 18 yard box. He is a striker and so his hunting range rightly lies within the opposition box.

I don't know why people choose to always discount his ability. Of the top goal-scorers, he is about the only one that has gotten his numbers purely without taking any penalty kick—Vardy has taken about five penalty kicks, same thing for Rashford.

Many people would say the 50+ goals he scored in two seasons came at an inferior level [Championship], but I wonder how they comfortably forget that this guy has already gotten 11 goals in 15 EPL games so far and that at this rate he would end up within his 25-30 goals region.

He has a very decent hold-up play; he is very good at aerial balls [his ability to bring high balls down and control with his chest is Drogba-esque]; his positional sense is top-notch; he is fast and surprisingly quick for a 190cm-man; he has GUTS [asking for the 'hoodoo-ed' #9 at Chelsea]; and he is fucking 22!

If a striker puts the ball at the back of the net a good number of times, then what exactly is the problem?
I love this. This is how people should present their point and argue their case/preference with convincing analytics and not bother us with shallow sentimental aspersions as arguments.
Re: Top 25 Highest Goalscorers In Premier League So Far by Homers123(m): 6:08pm On Dec 11, 2019
ghettokid1:

GO and research. ITK
. That research will help lift that part of your brain that went AWOL, you dvmbfvck. When you want to quote make sure you have your facts up to date you dvmbo.
Re: Top 25 Highest Goalscorers In Premier League So Far by ghettokid1(m): 6:12pm On Dec 11, 2019
Homers123:
. That research will help lift that part of your brain that went AWOL, you dvmbfvck. When you want to quote make sure you have your facts up to date you dvmbo.
see this 1

Re: Top 25 Highest Goalscorers In Premier League So Far by Topmaike007(m): 7:33pm On Dec 11, 2019
mrMeen:
what is new under the sun from bottling the league during Suarez's last season to bottling the league to mancity we have seen it all.
lolz
Re: Top 25 Highest Goalscorers In Premier League So Far by Akuruoulo(m): 9:14pm On Dec 11, 2019
dominique:
Where is P. E Aubemeyang?
In ur eyes
Re: Top 25 Highest Goalscorers In Premier League So Far by Akuruoulo(m): 9:17pm On Dec 11, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Not this time
EVERYTIME UNA GO THE TALK NOT THIS TIME.
Re: Top 25 Highest Goalscorers In Premier League So Far by Akuruoulo(m): 9:18pm On Dec 11, 2019
CotenantNIG:
What about the Nigeria premier league

English premier league is large yes but south Africa didn't abandon their league

I learnt they get paid well

Before you insult me let me ask you a question how may of you would pay to really watch a Nigeria premier league game

We all insult our own Nigerian things and we would never fix it personally

Go and be watching it nah
Re: Top 25 Highest Goalscorers In Premier League So Far by donoro(m): 8:56am On Dec 16, 2019
Topmaike007:
I think u meant Leicester we just extended d lead

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban / Memorable Moments In EPL History. How Many Do You Know? / 10-Man FC Porto Knock-out Juventus From The Champions League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.