Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) - Business (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) (39447 Views)

3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) / 4 Challenges Of Setting Up A Side Income And Working Full-time / What's The Cost Of Setting Up A Petrol Filling Station In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:01am On Jan 13
Agricbusiness is our best bet to create wealth for ourselves and our family when done right.
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:01am On Jan 13
Agricbusiness is our best bet to create wealth
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:07am On Jan 14
Happy Sunday to you all.
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:37am On Jan 15
Today is another day,another week,another opportunity to work on your goals

You want to own 20,50,100 acres of land bringing in X amount for you quarterly,yearly, etc which is your goal but where are you starting from and what steps are you doing now to get there.
It's not necessary you have all the resources at once but you can start where you are and keep pushing forward until you achieve your goal.

One of my favorite quote is by Denis waitley "Life is inherently risky. There is only one big risk you should avoid at all costs and that is the risk of doing nothing"

Also Martin Luther King once said " if you can't run then walk, if you can't walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward".

This 2024 don't sit and watch others work on their dreams and succeed without you taking action on yours.
Good morning everyone
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:14pm On Jan 21
#happysundaypeople
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:33pm On Jan 23
Opportunities in plantain farming

Plantain is one of the medium to long term crop you should considered.
It matures within 10-12 months after planting
A bunch can go as high as N2500 during the scarcity time (around August in the south)
If you are able to successfully raise 1000 suckers to maturity,that should give you around N2.5M revenue in a year with the potential to generate more in subsequent years and ability to sell your suckers to potential farmers because a year after the first harvest,a plantain stand would have been producing at least 2 daughter suckers to be re-propagated or sold.

https://youtube.com/shorts/e4DlyKnr2lQ?feature=share
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:48am On Jan 24

Oilpalm farming and processing is one of the business you should considering venturing into this season.
It's not only profitable,it can create wealth for you and your family
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:28pm On Jan 30
Agricpays
Doit
Gogreen
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:16am On Jan 31
One of the lessons newbie farmers need to know is

Farming needs Capital. Never start a project which you're not sure of its completion plan.
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:13am On Feb 03
Right timing and right planning on the type of crops to be cultivated/how to do it are very important if you want to make money.

Looking for the right crops to cultivate,I have always advise you do combination of long/medium/short term crop or long term/short term crop.

For instance,on our cashew farm estate in ogbomoso,we do not only cultivate cashew (long term),we intercrop the cashew with soybeans/corn (which is short term crop) and cassava (medium term crop)
So,we will be generating money throughout the year.

In the pic above,you will see our cashew tree (already flowering) in the background with our harvested soybeans being packed to be deshell.We also have cassava on this same farmland.
We are expected to rake in some millions of naira from the soybeans while we have started harvesting our cashew nuts for cool cash.

This is how we will keep raking in money for many decades to come and if you want to make yours too,that's how to setup your own money making machine as far as agribusiness is concerned.

Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:16am On Feb 05
#takemassiveaction
Thereliesyoursuccess
Ownyourfarm
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:03am On Feb 06
One of the advantage you get purchasing your farmland and starting your oilpalm farm business in any of our farm estates in ijebu-igbo,Ogun state is access to our processing unit for your oilpalm fruits when they are due for harvesting.
You too can start generating revenue from the farm consistently for up to 70 years thereby creating wealth for yourself and your family.
To get started, call or send WhatsApp to +2349031147593

1 Share

Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:37am On Feb 09
If money is made in agriculture by our wishing alone, everybody will be a billionaire
"I wish I have a farm that will be given me 7,8,9 digits income figure"
Unfortunately,your wish will not make money drop into your account .
You have to take action by getting a land,clearing, cultivating,planting the right crop,harvest and sell; then money can drop into your bank account.
Take massive action on your goal and see it come through .
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:16am On Feb 12
Success has to be earned over and over again or else it disappears” - Jay Z, Decoded

Like our super eagles that failed to fly yesterday because the past successes they had entered their head.
No passion,No zeal and No tactics to even win.

How you work on/towards your goal everyday irrespective of your past success or failure will determine how far you will go.

Today is another day.
What steps are you taking achieving your dream this year?

You want to get the skills
What are you doing about it?

You want to have additional source or diversity your income.

What steps are you taking everyday to realize it?
Taking massive action to progress on your dream everyday is the only guaranteed way to get to your destination.
Good morning everyone.
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:46am On Feb 13
Good morning

Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:10am On Feb 15
Gogreen...agricpays
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:07am On Feb 17
Farmpays
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:05am On Feb 20
Another day another time another opportunity to have a shot at your goal
What will you do today to take you a step to your dream this year?
Do it NOW!!!
Have a great day guys.
#AgricpaysDoit
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:10pm On Feb 26
Keep working till you get results
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:58am On Mar 04
#mondaymotivation

Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:39pm On Mar 13
#gogreen2024
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:11am On Mar 18
M

Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:45am On Apr 08
Mentorship is your fastest way to success
#Gofindone
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:01am On Apr 10
Happy holiday to my Muslim brothers and sisters
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:04am On Apr 19
Keep working on your dream,you are a step closer to breakthrough
Doagric..Itpays

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Tomato Price Crashes As Ghana, Cameroon Supplies Hit Nigerian Markets / Olasele Anthony Accuses Polaris Bank Of Freezing His Account, Claiming He’s Dead / Christmas: Crowd At Owerri Mall, Shoprite (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.