Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,258 members, 7,811,726 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) (39485 Views)

3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) / 4 Challenges Of Setting Up A Side Income And Working Full-time / What's The Cost Of Setting Up A Petrol Filling Station In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:46pm On Dec 30, 2019
awoniyisunmonu:
Compliment of the season sir

Happy to be part of the success journey

Guys if you want to venture into farm business, lesgupnigeria is the guy to get in touch with...

my personal engagement with him for like 4years now has been excellent.

Affordable farmland,farm setup and farm management,agric products marketing are the services they render

Engage him and thank me later

Thank you for your kind words sir.

God bless
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:38pm On Dec 31, 2019
on the farm doing what I know how yo do best..

1 Like

Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:00pm On Jan 01, 2020
Happy new year my people.
May 2020 bring progress,prosperity and goodness to you and your family...
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:40pm On Jan 02, 2020
Chilling on the farm
I like being close to nature

1 Like

Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:09am On Jan 03, 2020
on our cashew farm

Inspecting your farm during fruiting time is very important
Now that we are in season,there is need for regular farm visit

Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:47pm On Jan 03, 2020
Life is inherently risky. There is only one big risk you should avoid at all costs and that is the risk of doing nothing - Denis waitley

One of my favorite quote

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:19am On Jan 04, 2020
Never underestimate the power of partnership/team work in farm business

1 Like

Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by agrobiz873: 9:13am On Jan 05, 2020
You are the best boss!

Happy to be one of the partners...

Let's do this again this year
God bless
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by meemeee: 10:28am On Jan 05, 2020
Exactly correct.
More insight please..

Lesgupnigeria:
Never underestimate the power of partnership/team work in farm business
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:01pm On Jan 05, 2020
meemeee:
Exactly correct.
More insight please..

Especially in farming business,no individual can successfully run a profitable agribusiness

you need teams,people of like minded,partners etc.

You might not immediately have all of these people as you start but you should always work towards achieving that

you will not start having true success if you are a lone agropreneur

The next question now is how do you get good teams,like minded people ?

That's another long discussion on its own..
wish I can create another thread for that
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by meemeee: 6:50pm On Jan 05, 2020
A thread on that will be highly appreciated boss.

Lesgupnigeria:

Especially in farming business,no individual can successfully run a profitable agribusiness

you need teams,people of like minded,partners etc.

You might not immediately have all of these people as you start but you should always work towards achieving that

you will not start having true success if you are a lone agropreneur

The next question now is how do you get good teams,like minded people ?

That's another long discussion on its own..
wish I can create another thread for that
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:14pm On Jan 06, 2020
meemeee:
A thread on that will be highly appreciated boss.

Okay.
will do that.
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:03am On Jan 07, 2020
Never stop working on your dream
Start now and never stop working!
This is your time,grab it with everything you have
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by dbonks(m): 9:30am On Jan 07, 2020
How about plantain cultivation and the vagaries of the practice? Can I get more indepth enlightenment about it?
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:41pm On Jan 07, 2020
dbonks:
How about plantain cultivation and the vagaries of the practice? Can I get more indepth enlightenment about it?
wish I could explain more here but you know decade of experience cannot be summarise within few minutes.
You can read through some of my earlier threads on plantain or you enrol in our practical training, or you come down to the farm...

the links are below

https://www.nairaland.com/2054489/how-start-profitable-plantain-farm

https://www.nairaland.com/2170719/must-read-plantain-farmers-intending

https://www.nairaland.com/2097637/hidden-truths-plantain-farming-business
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:54am On Jan 08, 2020
my passion for agriculture is unquantifiable!

1 Like

Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:14pm On Jan 08, 2020
If you need any information on plantain cultivation,get in touch with us... Its one of our core crop

Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:58pm On Jan 09, 2020
For your farmland,suckers,seedlings,etc kindly get in touch https://www.nairaland.com/4795769/buy-cheap-farm-land-hybrid
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:49am On Jan 10, 2020
Good morning my people
Persistence is the major key to success.
you want to start something,keep working on ways tondo it the first way might not work out,keep working on other ways to make it happen
never give up!you are closer to.your success
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:42pm On Jan 11, 2020
Using modern technology for increased yield!!

1 Like

Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:10pm On Jan 13, 2020
Never despise the days of humble beginning!

1 Like

Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:00am On Jan 14, 2020
Do you want to achieve your agribusiness goals this year,then what you need is a mentor who can guide you on what to do,how to do it and when to do it
With that you will get faster to your goals with less stress, effort and time.

1 Like

Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:53pm On Jan 14, 2020
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:24am On Jan 15, 2020
How knowledgeable do you know the climatic condition in your new/old farm location
its very important to enable you plan properly for production.
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:40am On Jan 16, 2020
Good morning people
I hope we are all doing good.

want to learn about starting a profitable agribusiness ,then register through the link in my signature.

you will be happy you did.
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:52pm On Jan 17, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/4795769/buy-cheap-farm-land-hybrid
you need farmland to kickstart your own farm business, if you are in Lagos,Oyo ,kwara and Ogun state you are covered you can get in touch on how you can purchase your own farmland
good road access market access irrigation facilities. free from Fulani cattle rearers
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:40am On Jan 18, 2020
technology in plantain for increased yield

1 Like

Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:23pm On Jan 18, 2020
You want to diversify your income,then your best bet to generate another source of income is through engaging in Agriculture
More mouth to feed;increasing demand caused by growth in population etc
Don't be left behind this year 2020
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:25am On Jan 19, 2020
A farmer's harvest is both his food and seed. A farmer who eats his seed will have no future harvest. Similarly, your salary is meant for both food (expenses) and seed (investments). Eat a portion (food), plant the rest (seed). Don't eat your seed. Invest!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:57pm On Jan 19, 2020
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:46am On Jan 20, 2020
#Takemassiveactionforyourgoals

1 Like

Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:57pm On Jan 20, 2020
you can visit my page www.facebook.com/waleagro for more updates on agriculture

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Thread For Bakery Owners And Intending Owners In Nigeria / Prince Bolu Akin-Olugbade Receiving His Rolls-royce Cullinan (More Photos) / Air Peace: Fresh Facts Reveal Legitimate Aircraft Purchase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.