Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

FBN INSURANCE Is Refusing To Pay Me My Money - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / FBN INSURANCE Is Refusing To Pay Me My Money (1411 Views)

Fbn Insurance / Tell me Your experience With FBN insurance / FBN INSURANCE - FLEXI SAVE, A TARGET SAVINGS POLICY THAT SUPPORTS YOUR FINANCIAL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FBN INSURANCE Is Refusing To Pay Me My Money by tenderjunkie: 1:36am On Sep 02, 2021
Good day nairalanders.

A couple of years ago, I started paying monthly for an education insurance with FBN Insurance.

Fast forward to June 2nd, 2021, the insurance policy matured, and I was expected to receive payment.

I visited the physical branch in Benin and was asked to fill a maturity form which I did.

However, payment was not made, so I resorted to contacting them directly via email at their registered email address, insuranceinfo .at. fbninsurance.com.

I was given a maturity form to fill and submit online which I did, and I was informed payment will be made within 10 business days (this was on the 29th of June, 2021).

Unfortunately, to this very day, the 2nd of September, 2021(exactly 3 months after maturity), I have not received any payment. I have sent emails to FBN Insurance that have not been acknowledged. I have called my account officer several times, and all he says is that they upgraded their system and I should hold on.

It is starting to feel like they intentionally do not want to pay me.

Irrespective of system upgrade, I am sure they're still collecting monies from new and existing customers.

Please if there's anyone who works with them that can be of assistance, I'll very much appreciate.
Re: FBN INSURANCE Is Refusing To Pay Me My Money by ipobarethieves: 4:19am On Sep 02, 2021
sad Tenderjunkie sad.So sorry to read this.Well.For Ur own good and safety,dnt give it info to the HELPING THIEVES . Send complain email to the HQ

2 Likes

Re: FBN INSURANCE Is Refusing To Pay Me My Money by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:56am On Sep 02, 2021
tenderjunkie:
Good day nairalanders.

A couple of years ago, I started paying monthly for an education insurance with FBN Insurance.

Fast forward to June 2nd, 2021, the insurance policy matured, and I was expected to receive payment.

I visited the physical branch in Benin and was asked to fill a maturity form which I did.

However, payment was not made, so I resorted to contacting them directly via email at their registered email address, insuranceinfo .at. fbninsurance.com.

I was given a maturity form to fill and submit online which I did, and I was informed payment will be made within 10 business days (this was on the 29th of June, 2021).

Unfortunately, to this very day, the 2nd of September, 2021(exactly 3 months after maturity), I have not received any payment. I have sent emails to FBN Insurance that have not been acknowledged. I have called my account officer several times, and all he says is that they upgraded their system and I should hold on.

Irrespective of system upgrade, I am sure they're still collecting monies from new and existing customers.

Please if there's anyone who works with them that can be of assistance, I'll very much appreciate.

Thank God Eddy is on the matter...good news will come today.. share it wen it does
Re: FBN INSURANCE Is Refusing To Pay Me My Money by Alfred74: 7:15pm On Sep 13, 2021
tenderjunkie:
Good day nairalanders.

Collect your money and flee!!Very pathetic company.

1 Like

Re: FBN INSURANCE Is Refusing To Pay Me My Money by Aidenhenry(m): 12:27am On Feb 22, 2022
tenderjunkie:
Good day nairalanders.

Have u been paid
Re: FBN INSURANCE Is Refusing To Pay Me My Money by ibechris(m): 5:28pm On Feb 22, 2022
Those insurance sales people are 419ers.

They can sweet talk Satan to part with his money.

But u made a mistake. Many people always complain about these people,well i am not surprised at all.

1 Like

Re: FBN INSURANCE Is Refusing To Pay Me My Money by Aidenhenry(m): 3:56pm On Feb 24, 2022
ibechris:
Those insurance sales people are 419ers.

They can sweet talk Satan to part with his money.

But u made a mistake. Many people always complain about these people,well i am not surprised at all.

People are complaining because they dont have the basic knowledge and terms of insurance, they feel they can just terminate a contract, you think this is a bank where you safe keep money.

Insurance is savings, if you can save your money for a period of years or duration i will advice not to venture.

You may end up losing your money if you default.
Re: FBN INSURANCE Is Refusing To Pay Me My Money by akanbiaa(m): 6:05am On Aug 24, 2022
Aidenhenry:

People are complaining because they dont have the basic knowledge and terms of insurance, they feel they can just terminate a contract, you think this is a bank where you safe keep money.

Insurance is savings, if you can save your money for a period of years or duration i will advice not to venture.

You may end up losing your money if you default.

A transparent company with transparent workers should be able to clearly tell the customers if they have lost their money, will be paid at a specific latter date and the amount they will loose if indeed it is a case of penalty.
Re: FBN INSURANCE Is Refusing To Pay Me My Money by tenderjunkie: 1:06pm On Nov 02, 2022
Aidenhenry:

Have u been paid

Yes

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations Nigeria Govt! MMM HAS "CRASHED" / Is GMARKET 777 Legit ??? / "Earn $1 For Simply Reading Emails On This SECRECT Website - Volutic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.