Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,789 members, 7,831,549 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) (9045 Views)

EFCC Connect: Significance Of Birth Of Jesus Christ In The Fight Against Crimes / Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) / Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 10, 2019
CharlotteFlair:
What's your point exactly
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by Jayess: 10:25pm On Dec 10, 2019
70% of female Muslims are actually Christians!

It's shocking but it's the truth!
Many are scared to be opened because of their father, husband or guardian who is a noble Islamic leader....

That's why no Imam can tell his children especially females to choose any religion they like.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by crackhouse(m): 10:34pm On Dec 10, 2019
Can't you different between conversion and coming together to pray for free food?
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by CharlotteFlair: 10:43pm On Dec 10, 2019
IAmStrange:

What's your point exactly
What's Imes?
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 10, 2019
CharlotteFlair:
What's Imes?

i don't understand you oo shocked

I've told you about him now. Should I post it again

grin grin grin

You are not obliged to believe.. But just keep it in mind that I told you about this man.

So when he comes, you will remember I said so.. grin

In the world of today, where the Muslims have drifted
miserably away from the true Islam and that has caused
us to lose our glory and make the non Muslims think so
low of us, cast aspersions and lies against our religion
and oppress us;

Imes is the one through whom Allaah will revive our glory;
Imes is coming to unite the Muslims or many Muslims
under the true Islam;

He is coming to reform the Muslim world into a new and
better world;

He is coming to build a new civilization better than this
present one; a civilization that's influenced by Islamic
values;

He is coming to make the Muslims independent of the
Kuffar and great and powerful;

He is coming to defend Islam against all the lies that you
non Muslims tell against Islam;

He is a coming reformer and saviour through whom the
lives of many people will be touched positively and
people will be guided to the truth;

And through him, many non Muslims will as well enter
Islam;

And so on... grin

That's Imes. Prepare for his coming and feel free to tell
your people grin grin

That's Imes. Why do you keep asking nah? Do you get it now?
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by CharlotteFlair: 10:53pm On Dec 10, 2019
IAmStrange:

i don't understand you oo shocked

I've told you about him now. Should I post it again

grin grin grin

You are not obliged to believe.. But just keep it in mind that I told you about this man.

So when he comes, you will remember I said so.. grin

In the world of today, where the Muslims have drifted
miserably away from the true Islam and that has caused
us to lose our glory and make the non Muslims think so
low of us, cast aspersions and lies against our religion
and oppress us;

Imes is the one through whom Allaah will revive our glory;
Imes is coming to unite the Muslims or many Muslims
under the true Islam;

He is coming to reform the Muslim world into a new and
better world;

He is coming to build a new civilization better than this
present one; a civilization that's influenced by Islamic
values;

He is coming to make the Muslims independent of the
Kuffar and great and powerful;

He is coming to defend Islam against all the lies that you
non Muslims tell against Islam;

He is a coming reformer and saviour through whom the
lives of many people will be touched positively and
people will be guided to the truth;

And through him, many non Muslims will as well enter
Islam;

And so on... grin

That's Imes. Prepare for his coming and feel free to tell
your people grin grin

That's Imes. Why do you keep asking nah? Do you get it now?
Lawd!
Haahhahahaha grin

Is that all?
Ok thanks.
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by Mrexcell(m): 10:58pm On Dec 10, 2019
akelicious:
As Christian persecution increases in the northern part of Nigeria, massive conversions of Muslims to Christianity are taking place too. The pictures below was taken during an evangelical rally in Kogi State where over two thousand people from the Muslim faith surrendered their lives to Jesus Christ.

https://www.akelicious.net/thousands-of-muslims-give-their-lives-to-christ-in-kogi-state-photos/

I really hope the real muslims won't go after them later I heard it's a taboo for a muslim to convert to other religions.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 10, 2019
CharlotteFlair:
Lawd! Haahhahahaha grin
Is that all? Ok thanks.
Now what's so funny in what I said?
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by CharlotteFlair: 11:09pm On Dec 10, 2019
IAmStrange:

Now what's so funny in what I said?
It's funny because I didn't realize Muslims too we're expecting some messiah too?

Are you sure this is not heresy on your part that could put you into a fierce collision with constituted authority?

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 10, 2019
CharlotteFlair:
It's funny because I didn't realize Muslims too we're expecting some messiah too?

Are you sure this is not heresy on your part that could put you into a fierce collision with constituted authority?

Imes is not a Messiah! he is what I have explained him to be.

By the way, what do you mean "fierce collision with constituted authority"?

can u kindly tell me?
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by thundafire: 11:18pm On Dec 10, 2019
adecz:

Members of " the religion of peace'
right now!!! grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin dey will come with smelling mouth dat dey are infidels

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by jadelynne(f): 11:19pm On Dec 10, 2019
akelicious:
As Christian persecution increases in the northern part of Nigeria, massive conversions of Muslims to Christianity are taking place too. The pictures below was taken during an evangelical rally in Kogi State where over two thousand people from the Muslim faith surrendered their lives to Jesus Christ.

https://www.akelicious.net/thousands-of-muslims-give-their-lives-to-christ-in-kogi-state-photos/

hallelujah
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by wiseone28: 11:47pm On Dec 10, 2019
AgentNairaland:
They Abandoned Slavery Religion Headed By Late Prophet Muhammad And His god, allah...

Maywhile, Quran Says They Should Behead Anyone That Leave Islam
I'm eating please

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by CharlotteFlair: 12:06am On Dec 11, 2019
IAmStrange:

Imes is not a Messiah! he is what I have explained him to be.

By the way, what do you mean "fierce collision with constituted authority"?

can u kindly tell me?
Islam of all religion will not take kindly to a brother who has decided to desecrate it's tradition by spreading a different gospel. This is what I mean.
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by Nobody: 1:59am On Dec 11, 2019
CharlotteFlair:
Islam of all religion will not take kindly to a brother who has decided to desecrate it's tradition by spreading a different gospel. This is what I mean.

I'm not spreading a different gospel. I'm only talking about someone coming in the future to propagate the true form of Islam.
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by AgentNairaland(f): 5:42am On Dec 11, 2019
wiseone28:
I'm eating please

Hehehehehe... Calling themselves as slaves of allah is the problem

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by hakeemhakeem(m): 6:11am On Dec 11, 2019
What some people don't know is Jesus was part of the prophet a true Muslim must obeys his don't and does.he was like old edition while Muhammad stand as current edition which mean you can't do with both been a Muslim. So Jesus had been past and present of Muslim
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by obidark: 6:26am On Dec 11, 2019
changin of religion is nonesense and disrespect to your parents that born you into it....

christians should stop this bullshitt....
nobody send una to go save the world....
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 11, 2019
obidark:
changin of religion is nonesense and disrespect to your parents that born you into it....

christians should stop this bullshitt....
nobody send una to go save the world....
E dey pain sha. Salvation is free. Deal with it
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by lereinter(m): 9:59am On Dec 11, 2019
Hope they will stay Christianity forever

Till the end
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by obidark: 10:21am On Dec 11, 2019
lereinter:

Hope they will stay Christianity forever

Till the end

you christians are doing a big mistake....
stay in your cesspol of a church,morafers....!!
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by obidark: 10:23am On Dec 11, 2019
in a world that is even mergin religions toghether today,you nigerian christians are still busy playin stvpid....
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by lereinter(m): 12:30pm On Dec 11, 2019
obidark:

you christians are doing a big mistake....
stay in your cesspol of a church,morafers....!!

Idiot Islamic terrorist

Just go carry bomb

Stinking pig, go to your house of mosquito and tell them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inuwa Yahaya Suspends Selection Process Of New Mai Tangle / How 2face Outsmart All Nigeria Security Forces. / Lagos Awards Light Rail Project Contract To Chinese Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.