Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) (9054 Views)

EFCC Connect: Significance Of Birth Of Jesus Christ In The Fight Against Crimes / Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) / Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by CrestMan: 6:18pm On Dec 10, 2019
Awesome!!!!

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by oyatz(m): 6:22pm On Dec 10, 2019
Don't mind the guy.

I have told him the truth several times, Emperor Imes has come about 1500 years ago.
He came as OBATALA in Ile-Ife,S/West of modern Nigeria but he prefers to believe the Arab version of his coming

CharlotteFlair:
Please I like to know more about Imes? What is it please?
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by Amatarasha(f): 6:23pm On Dec 10, 2019
Turantula:
Some of my muslim friends will not like this at all
Just say AfAMed and HelinueS won't like it

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by CharlotteFlair: 6:35pm On Dec 10, 2019
oyatz:
Don't mind the guy.

I have told him the truth several times, Emperor Imes has come about 1500 years ago.
He came as OBATALA in Ile-Ife,S/West of modern Nigeria but he prefers to believe the Arab version of his coming

Who's coming?
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by Turantula(m): 6:39pm On Dec 10, 2019
sbashir10:
Op, we've heard you but where's your source other than your own blog? What's the name of the evangelical crusade that sees the conversion of those your assumed thousands of Muslims, which local government did it took place? Who were the minister of the said crusade

If you can't provide any of the above, no doubt that you only made up the news just to appease yourself as consolation to christians converting to Islam daily.

No doubt that there's no compulsion in religion but why create fake news!!!
They should keep it a secret because they know the consequences of Apostasy in the religion of peace

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 10, 2019
CharlotteFlair:
Please I like to know more about Imes? What is it please?

grin grin grin

You are not obliged to believe.. But just keep it in mind that I told you about this man.

So when he comes, you will remember I said so.. grin

In the world of today, where the Muslims have drifted
miserably away from the true Islam and that has caused
us to lose our glory and make the non Muslims think so
low of us, cast aspersions and lies against our religion
and oppress us;

Imes is the one through whom Allaah will revive our glory;
Imes is coming to unite the Muslims or many Muslims
under the true Islam;

He is coming to reform the Muslim world into a new and
better world;

He is coming to build a new civilization better than this
present one; a civilization that's influenced by Islamic
values;

He is coming to make the Muslims independent of the
Kuffar and great and powerful;

He is coming to defend Islam against all the lies that you
non Muslims tell against Islam;

He is a coming reformer and saviour through whom the
lives of many people will be touched positively and
people will be guided to the truth;

And through him, many non Muslims will as well enter
Islam;

And so on... grin

That's Imes. Prepare for his coming and feel free to tell
your people grin grin
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 10, 2019
oyatz:
Don't mind the guy.

CharlotteFlair

Don't mind this guy. grin

And I've told you the truth several times that Imes and Obatala are two different entities grin

But he prefers to want to believe im talking about same person.
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by sbashir10(m): 6:52pm On Dec 10, 2019
Turantula:

They should keep it a secret because they know the consequences of Apostasy in the religion of peace
like there were no christians in kogi state prior to now? alaye park well.... it's a fake news

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by CharlotteFlair: 7:08pm On Dec 10, 2019
IAmStrange:

CharlotteFlair

Don't mind this guy. grin

And I've told you the truth several times that Imes and Obatala are two different entities grin

But he prefers to want to believe im talking about same person.
Can you idiots quit fooling around and tell me what the fvcking Imes is??

3 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by ALPHABASE: 7:17pm On Dec 10, 2019
Dikegodspower:
Jesus Christ is the way,
the truth and the life, whosoever that cometh to him shall never die
congrats to these ones for accepting Jesus Christ as their lord and personal saviour.
I urge them to go and sin no more
MY BROTHER, DON’T ALLOW ANYBODY TO DECEIVE YOU. WORSHIP GOD ALMIGHTY ALONE IF YOU WANT TO BE SAVED.
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 10, 2019
CharlotteFlair:
Can you idiots quit fooling around and tell me what the fvcking Imes is??

I've told you nah. did you not see my other message?

IAmStrange:

grin grin grin

You are not obliged to believe.. But just keep it in mind that I told you about this man.

and oppress us;

under the true Islam;

better world;

values;

Islam;

And so on... grin

your people grin grin
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by ALPHABASE: 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2019
grin
Amatarasha:
Just say AfAMed and HelinueS won't like it
grin OUR SECRET POLICE SHOULD MONITOR THOSE GUYS CAREFULLY sad

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by OfficialAPCNig: 7:23pm On Dec 10, 2019
One Yoruba Moslem here is already killing himself.

What is wrong with all these Moslems sef?

Rashduct will not sleep today

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 10, 2019
ALPHABASE:
MY BROTHER, DON’T ALLOW ANYBODY TO DECEIVE YOU. WORSHIP GOD ALMIGHTY ALONE IF YOU WANT TO BE SAVED.
please what do you mean

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 10, 2019
ALPHABASE:
are you saying Jesus isn't real?
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by Babzrockman: 7:28pm On Dec 10, 2019
In part of Kogi state i came from, Muslim do attend christian crusades well well so also christian do attend islamic functions and that does not mean they have changed faith.
Am not saying is impossible sha...
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by ALPHABASE: 7:30pm On Dec 10, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
are you saying Jesus isn't real?
ARE YOU SAYING THAT MOSES IS NOT REAL

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by mrMeen(m): 7:30pm On Dec 10, 2019
IAmStrange:

grin grin grin

and oppress us;

under the true Islam;

better world;

values;

Islam;

And so on... grin

your people grin grin
really you are simply a troll
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 10, 2019
ALPHABASE:
ARE YOU SAYING THAT MOSES IS NOT REAL
he's real. I'm just asking and are you a Muslim?

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by ALPHABASE: 7:31pm On Dec 10, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
please what do you mean
THERE’S NOTHING LIKE TRINITY NWANNE. GOD IS ONE

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by Amatarasha(f): 7:31pm On Dec 10, 2019
ALPHABASE:
grin grin OUR SECRET POLICE SHOULD MONITOR THIS GUYS CAREFULLY sad
Secret police ? shocked lolzzz grin
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by ALPHABASE: 7:34pm On Dec 10, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
he's real. I'm just asking and are you a Muslim?
I’M NEITHER MUSLIM NOR TRINITARIAN. I BELIEVE IN THE ONENESS OF GOD JUST AS MOSES AND OTHER PROPHETS AFTER HIM PREACHED

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 10, 2019
mrMeen:
really you are simply a troll
what makes you say so sir?
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by YungMillionaire: 7:44pm On Dec 10, 2019
From frying pan to fire
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by mrMeen(m): 7:57pm On Dec 10, 2019
IAmStrange:

what makes you say so sir?
which hadith or which verse of the Quran mention this imes
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 10, 2019
ALPHABASE:
I’M NEITHER MUSLIM NOR TRINITARIAN. I BELIEVE IN THE ONENESS OF GOD JUST AS MOSES AND OTHER PROPHETS AFTER HIM PREACHED
so you're a Jew then
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by ALPHABASE: 8:04pm On Dec 10, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
so you're a Jew then
YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT NOT ALL CHRISTIANS SUPPORTS THREE IN ONE GOD. ONE OF THE COMMANDMENT OF GOD STATES AND I QUOTE “THOU SHALT NOT HAVE ANY OTHER gods BESIDE ME, BECAUSE IAM A JEALOUS GOD”. TRINITY DEFIES ALL LAWS OF LOGIC, ESPECIALLY LAW OF NON-CONTRADICTION.

IT’S COMMON-SENSICAL BRUH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by Lamasta(m): 8:10pm On Dec 10, 2019
Jah be praise
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by GentleButWise: 8:25pm On Dec 10, 2019
why fake news full this country.
firstly; where is the pastor praying for them
secondly; in which part of kogi state
please give full details
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 10, 2019
Babzrockman:
In part of Kogi state i came from, Muslim do attend christian crusades well well so also christian do attend islamic functions and that does not mean they have changed faith.
Am not saying is impossible sha...
Lienus. Hmmmn God dey sha
Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by CharlotteFlair: 9:23pm On Dec 10, 2019
IAmStrange:

I've told you nah. did you not see my other message?

Re: Thousands Of Muslims Give Their Lives To Christ In Kogi State (photos) by Khaleell001(m): 9:44pm On Dec 10, 2019
Obascoetubi:
I STAYED IN KOGI & I DIDN'T HEAR IT AM CHRISTIAN

Do. you think. these peddlers of fake news who. believe in fake miracles will care to ask questions.

Sincerely, it only takes a fool and compound one for that matter, to believe such claims without verification.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Orji Kalu Denies Being Appointed Ahmad Lawan’s Campaign DG / FG To Launch N59.7bn Youth-in-agriculture Scheme In September / N4.7bn: Obanikoro Returns N134m To EFCC ….says I’ll Repay N450m In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.