Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,380 members, 7,954,542 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:43 PM

Iphone 5s Icloud Activation Lock - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 5s Icloud Activation Lock (828 Views)

How Do I Bypass The Apple Activation Lock? / 5 Method To Remove Icloud Activation Lock From Ios 2018 / Best Solution For An Icloud Activation Lock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone 5s Icloud Activation Lock by nothingzpoil: 4:32pm On Dec 10, 2019
Hi Nlanders, I have been following several threads concerning iPhone iCloud lock removal, 85% info gotten seems to be fraudulent.

I created this thread just to avoid been a victim of scam. In my curiosity and desperation of finding solution to UNLOCK ICLOUD ACTIVATION ON IPHONE 5s,
I came across several sites and individuals offering service of unlocking iCloud, one of such sites is...

www.appleiphoneunlock. UK

Image of the site attached below.

Please;
unclesamtech
macaulish
sibisibi17
repairing
psalmz
victoryhouse
compwizard3
chester48
nobody

And the rest of Nlanders, WHAT IS THE AUTHENTICITY AND CREDIBILITY OF THE SITE

Who else has done business with them?

Is there a reputable service provider one can recommend

Thank you and have a blossom week.

Re: Iphone 5s Icloud Activation Lock by ajaymina(m): 4:41pm On Dec 10, 2019
nothingzpoil:
Hi Nlanders, I have been following several threads concerning iPhone iCloud lock removal, 85% info gotten seems to be fraudulent.

I created this thread just to avoid been a victim of scam. In my curiosity and desperation of finding solution to UNLOCK ICLOUD ACTIVATION ON IPHONE 5s,
I came across several sites and individuals offering service of unlocking iCloud, one of such sites is...

Please;
unclesamtech
macaulish
sibisibi17
repairing
psalmz
victoryhouse
compwizard3
chester48
nobody

I learnt the cost for unlocking iCloud activation is very cheap now.
Be careful, lots of scammers victimizing pple trying to offer this service.

1 Like

Re: Iphone 5s Icloud Activation Lock by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 10, 2019
nothingzpoil:

Please;
unclesamtech
macaulish
sibisibi17
repairing
psalmz
victoryhouse
compwizard3
chester48
nobody

I can only tell you the truth from my own personal experience. I paid and they took my money 25k. They will claim to refund back, but they won't. Only apple can unlock iCloud and you need your phone's original receipt. Others can claim, but make sure your phone is unlocked first before you pay. Goodluck
Re: Iphone 5s Icloud Activation Lock by nothingzpoil: 6:30pm On Dec 10, 2019
CHESTER48:
I can only tell you the truth from my own personal experience. I paid and they took my money 25k. They will claim to refund back, but they won't. Only apple can unlock iCloud and you need your phone's original receipt. Others can claim, but make sure your phone is unlocked first before you pay. Goodluck
Noted!

Please specify the particular people ( are you referring to the image attached? AppleiPhoneunlock. uk )

Thanks
Re: Iphone 5s Icloud Activation Lock by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 10, 2019
nothingzpoil:

Noted!

Please specify the particular people ( are you referring to the image attached? AppleiPhoneunlock. uk )

Thanks

any company that has UK at the back. Run

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 6s 32gb Or 64gb / Huawei Mate X 5g Foldable Phone / Universal Mtn Zte Mifi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.