Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Angry Nigerian Muslim Woman Confronts Pastor, Removes His Microphone (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Angry Nigerian Muslim Woman Confronts Pastor, Removes His Microphone (Photos) (10349 Views)

"I Am A Proud Virgin" -beautiful Nigerian Muslim Doctor Boasts On Twitter (photo / Lady Dances, As Man Removes His Boxers, Chases Her While Unclad (photos) / Pastor Removes Woman’s Underwear Then Spread Her Legs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Nigerian Muslim Woman Confronts Pastor, Removes His Microphone (Photos) by tendingNews: 5:14pm On Dec 10, 2019
Angry Nigerian Muslim Woman Confronts Pastor and Snatches The Microphone away from His Mouth and Attempts to Destroy his Speakers, For Preaching In Public And Saying That Jesus Is The Son Of God At A Market In Asaba, Delta State.

According to the lady who was carrying a baby, "Allah has No Son"!!!

This has sparked reactions by Nigerians.

Watch the video
Here http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/12/muslim-woman-and-pastor-preaching-at.html?m=1

Re: Angry Nigerian Muslim Woman Confronts Pastor, Removes His Microphone (Photos) by beresponsible(m): 5:15pm On Dec 10, 2019
No tolerance

4 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerian Muslim Woman Confronts Pastor, Removes His Microphone (Photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:17pm On Dec 10, 2019
Like seriously?? Couldn't she just walk away??

Religious people can be funny at times cheesycheesy

I am Simple's comment though,,,,"EXHAUSTED"

16 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerian Muslim Woman Confronts Pastor, Removes His Microphone (Photos) by Xcelentpedigree: 5:18pm On Dec 10, 2019
HMMMM. if we took care of our country the way we react to religious fanaticism, we would be greater than we are.

3 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerian Muslim Woman Confronts Pastor, Removes His Microphone (Photos) by Adeling(m): 5:26pm On Dec 10, 2019
I wanted to say something before, but when I saw " Allah had no son" I had to refrain.
but come to think of it, do you believe in Christ because you know He is really the son of God and God himself. Or because you grew up as a Christian. wouldn't you think other wise if you had come from a Muslim family?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angry Nigerian Muslim Woman Confronts Pastor, Removes His Microphone (Photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:30pm On Dec 10, 2019
Adeling:
I wanted to say something before, but when I saw " Allah had no son" I had to refrain.
but come to think of it, do you believe in Christ because you know He is really the son of God and God himself. Or because you grew up as a Christian.wouldn't you think other wise if you had come from a Muslim family
@bold.... Nice question

2 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerian Muslim Woman Confronts Pastor, Removes His Microphone (Photos) by Lovelife433(m): 5:34pm On Dec 10, 2019
HELL has no friend
Re: Angry Nigerian Muslim Woman Confronts Pastor, Removes His Microphone (Photos) by Apination(m): 5:36pm On Dec 10, 2019
Jesus is the son of God. If you feel offended by what I just said, you can go to hell undecided

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Nigerian Muslim Woman Confronts Pastor, Removes His Microphone (Photos) by sinaj(f): 5:40pm On Dec 10, 2019
Imagine doing the same thing to an Imam in the North.

Smh

37 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerian Muslim Woman Confronts Pastor, Removes His Microphone (Photos) by tendingNews: 5:43pm On Dec 10, 2019
sinaj:

Smh

The nation will be set on fire

25 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerian Muslim Woman Confronts Pastor, Removes His Microphone (Photos) by nicerod(m): 6:04pm On Dec 10, 2019
If na Christian do that yi yhm now the market for don burn to ashes

12 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerian Muslim Woman Confronts Pastor, Removes His Microphone (Photos) by paix(m): 6:16pm On Dec 10, 2019
There's something I want to know. Is it the religion that is making them hostile or they're in the religion because they are hostile? I find it difficult separating one from the other.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Nigerian Muslim Woman Confronts Pastor, Removes His Microphone (Photos) by Deandean: 7:08pm On Dec 10, 2019
sinaj:

Smh
I love u....my exact thought,
See idiots talking abt whether jesus is God's son or not as if that is d main object of the matter.
If i say Nairaland is heaven...its either u agree or disagree,if u agree,we have a religion of our own whc in our right,if u disagree,u simply walk away or respectfully try to set me aright with reason n facts in private...i mean no disrespect to the sane muslims around here as i have incredibly responsible n reasonable muslim friends,but that religion is verily medieval and violent and intolerant and narrow minded and overly self righteous.

20 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerian Muslim Woman Confronts Pastor, Removes His Microphone (Photos) by Powersurge: 7:20pm On Dec 10, 2019
This is why I say Christians should begin to maintain some sort of millitias as it was done in ancient Catholic.

If one begins to tell her how Mohammed coined the word "Allah" now Dem go say na hate speech.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Nigerian Muslim Woman Confronts Pastor, Removes His Microphone (Photos) by dhardline(m): 7:40pm On Dec 10, 2019
Adeling:
but come to think of it, do you believe in Christ because you know He is really the son of God and God himself. Or because you grew up as a Christian. wouldn't you think other wise if you had come from a Muslim family?

The truth is you can only have a head knowledge that Our Lord Jesus Christ is the Son of God unless it's has been revealed to you personally(being born again) . And the Bible has stated the way to get to that point. The unfortunate thing is that a lot of so called Christians only have that head knowledge and not come to the truth simply because the law has not done its work in them. They cherry pick our God's commandments hence feel no deep need for a Saviour from their sins so they continue in self righteousness which in itself is a sin before God.

10 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerian Muslim Woman Confronts Pastor, Removes His Microphone (Photos) by jakandeola(m): 7:46pm On Dec 10, 2019
sinaj:

Smh
I love u a lot sinaj wont lie. ur one of d friends I first make but why are u getting fair this days. I call u a black beauty but I dont understand u this days. look makydebbie black 3 years ago still so black and still so beautiful. but u come dey white.are u using cream cos DAT will be sad

4 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerian Muslim Woman Confronts Pastor, Removes His Microphone (Photos) by wittyt98(m): 7:57pm On Dec 10, 2019
Both the Pastor defending Jesus and the Muslim woman defending Allah are nothing but Comedians grin they are suffering from KOLOMENTALITY according to Baba Fela grin

They need to free their minds from the mental enslavement or better still learn how to live peacefully amongst themselves in order to regain their sanity

5 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerian Muslim Woman Confronts Pastor, Removes His Microphone (Photos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 10, 2019
I can't stop laughing grin grin

So aboki don dey get female extremists?

11 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerian Muslim Woman Confronts Pastor, Removes His Microphone (Photos) by GreetMe(m): 8:57pm On Dec 10, 2019
Delta State is a Christian majority state, that's all I have to say.

Imagine a Christian attacking an Imam in Sokoto because his beliefs doesn't align with his undecided

4 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerian Muslim Woman Confronts Pastor, Removes His Microphone (Photos) by Sabby1(m): 9:02pm On Dec 10, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
I am Simple's comment though,,,,"EXHAUSTED"
I just can't stop laughing after reading his comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Nigerian Muslim Woman Confronts Pastor, Removes His Microphone (Photos) by id4sho(m): 9:10pm On Dec 10, 2019
sai jihad
Re: Angry Nigerian Muslim Woman Confronts Pastor, Removes His Microphone (Photos) by Godsfavour78: 9:18pm On Dec 10, 2019
Asaba,Delta State. Mad oh
The issue is not who is right or not.
The issue now is when did a Muslim WOMAN start having the balls to attack a Christian MALE pastor in public and in ASABA of all places not Saudi Arabia or sokoto.

3 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerian Muslim Woman Confronts Pastor, Removes His Microphone (Photos) by YorubaKing: 9:28pm On Dec 10, 2019
Everything na violence with this pple… angry

2 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerian Muslim Woman Confronts Pastor, Removes His Microphone (Photos) by AfroKnight: 10:07pm On Dec 10, 2019
In Asaba.

The woman should be arrested for disturbing the peace and provoking a riot. She should also be placed on DSS watch list as a possible recruit for Islamic extremist groups. As we all know, one of the major characteristics of a religious terrorist is intolerance.
Re: Angry Nigerian Muslim Woman Confronts Pastor, Removes His Microphone (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 10:10pm On Dec 10, 2019
She's right.

But neither did angel gabriel appear to Mohammed in that cave.

5 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerian Muslim Woman Confronts Pastor, Removes His Microphone (Photos) by Lynx001: 10:12pm On Dec 10, 2019
Her face though.
Re: Angry Nigerian Muslim Woman Confronts Pastor, Removes His Microphone (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 10:12pm On Dec 10, 2019
Apination:
Jesus is the son of God. If you feel offended by what I just said, you can go to hell undecided

Jesus is a dead white man.

If you feel offended, drink acid.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angry Nigerian Muslim Woman Confronts Pastor, Removes His Microphone (Photos) by Khaleell001(m): 10:16pm On Dec 10, 2019
Sincerely, even though the woman is right both in the Bible and Qur'an :I think the attack was uncalled for .
She could have simply passed by or worse comes to worst, ask him how is Jesus a son of God.

Even Christians saying this don't even know the Bible enough to defend this claim?

OK, let's play a little game for those who will. mention me:

If we agree for the sake of argument Jesus is God, where was he(Jesus) before his mother (Mary) gave birth to him?

If your answer is that he(Jesus) was God, then do you mean to say, a creature (Mary) of God gave birth to him(God)?

Even the book of numbers established God is not man.

The real questions are:
Is God son?
yes or no?

Or is Son God?
Which one first?
Can God die?
If yes, then that's not God because we all know God can never die. He is everliving as the Bible puts it.
Either way you look at it, Jesus is not the son of God, but a messenger of God that's all he was.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Nigerian Muslim Woman Confronts Pastor, Removes His Microphone (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 10:19pm On Dec 10, 2019
Mad woman

Why is it so difficult for moslems to learn to practice "Live and let live"? undecided
Re: Angry Nigerian Muslim Woman Confronts Pastor, Removes His Microphone (Photos) by samtol4(m): 10:39pm On Dec 10, 2019
sinaj:

Smh
She will be stoned to death
Re: Angry Nigerian Muslim Woman Confronts Pastor, Removes His Microphone (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 10:45pm On Dec 10, 2019
Nonsense n religion
Re: Angry Nigerian Muslim Woman Confronts Pastor, Removes His Microphone (Photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 10:46pm On Dec 10, 2019
ONE CLAIMS TO BE THE RELIGION OF PEACE. THE OTHER CLAIMS IT'S A RELIGION OF LOVE.

BUT THEY NEVER GIVE US PEACE NOR LOVE.

14 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Allowed To Date Two Brothers At Different Times? / I Feel Really Bad For Her (pictures) / Whats Your Sexual Fetish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.