Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Bafarawa And Wamakko Clash At Sokoto Airport - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bafarawa And Wamakko Clash At Sokoto Airport (30882 Views)

Bandits Take Over Sokoto Airport Runway: Pictures & Video / Gov. Tambuwal receives body of Ex-president Shehu Shagari at the Sokoto Airport / Senator Wamakko Throws Money To His Supporters From His Mansion. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bafarawa And Wamakko Clash At Sokoto Airport by Codes151(m): 4:25pm On Dec 11, 2019
Facial Mark be like Tom Ford script
Re: Bafarawa And Wamakko Clash At Sokoto Airport by wink2015(m): 4:27pm On Dec 11, 2019
Two former governors of Sokoto State, Attahiru Dalhatu Bafarawa and Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wamakko engaged in a war of words at the Sultan Abubakar III International Airport, Sokoto on Monday.

Wamakko deputized Bafarawa for almost eight years before he voluntarily resigned to avoid impeachment.

He later succeeded him (Bafarawa) after defeating his anointed candidate who is now Minister of Police Affairs, Alhaji Muhammadu Maigari Dingyadi in 2007 Governorship election in the state.

Bafarawa was said to be irked by the recent statement made by Wamakko, which termed him as a seasonal migrant to Sokoto, and as such said to had shunned Wamakko who stood to greet him at the VIP lodge of the Airport on his arrival.

“You said I am a seasonal visitor to Sokoto, why are you greeting me. I know my father and grand father were born and died here, I can even show you their graves. Can you show me the grave of your grand father?,” he allegedly asked Wamakko.

Wamakko was said to had refused to respond to Bafarawa but another account said he had stood by his statement that Bafarawa is Danchirani (a seasonal migrant) in Sokoto.

“I don’t want to know where your father and grant father are buried. All I know is that you are a seasonal migrant in Sokoto, that is all,” Wamakko was quoted to have said.

“There are other people whose parents and grant parents have been buried here but you called them seasonal migrants as well. So just go and face your businesses,” he allegedly told Bafarawa.

The duo however, boarded the same flight to Abuja.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/bafarawa-wamakko-in-war-of-words-at-sokoto-airport.html

Big men quarreling publicly !

Quite funny !
Re: Bafarawa And Wamakko Clash At Sokoto Airport by shugabasbn: 6:03pm On Dec 11, 2019
beresponsible:
Looters. Bafarawa has a whole street in Mecca

Hope u knw that Bafarawa out performed Wamakko?
Re: Bafarawa And Wamakko Clash At Sokoto Airport by GMbuharii: 6:12pm On Dec 11, 2019
Masters of coneheaded structures grin grin grin

Words on marble: "When Two Masters fight, It's The grass eating coneheaded structures that tremble and suffer"

grin
Lzaa immhotep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bafarawa And Wamakko Clash At Sokoto Airport by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 11, 2019
Rednaxelot:
Guinea, alongside Uthman Dan Fodio

All fulanis are aliens in Nigeria nah
Re: Bafarawa And Wamakko Clash At Sokoto Airport by Banmeallday: 6:44pm On Dec 11, 2019
See their face, people that drink cow blood...
Re: Bafarawa And Wamakko Clash At Sokoto Airport by Legendguru: 7:19pm On Dec 11, 2019
Oh
Re: Bafarawa And Wamakko Clash At Sokoto Airport by LZAA: 7:43pm On Dec 11, 2019
GMbuharii:
Masters of coneheaded structures grin grin grin

Words on marble: "When Two Masters fight, It's The grass eating coneheaded structures that tremble and suffer"

grin
Lzaa immhotep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bafarawa And Wamakko Clash At Sokoto Airport by Jarus(m): 7:02am On Dec 12, 2019
I got caught up in these two guys’ political hostility during my service year in Sokoto.

1 Like

Re: Bafarawa And Wamakko Clash At Sokoto Airport by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:20am On Dec 12, 2019
The duo however, boarded the same flight to Abuja. grin

[quote author=meccuno post=84802393][/quote]

Lóbátán!
Re: Bafarawa And Wamakko Clash At Sokoto Airport by LabDNA: 8:54am On Dec 12, 2019
baby124:

Nigerian immigration have a lot of work to do in the north.

Who runs the Nigeria immigration and where does his father come from. Do your research and find out he is from Chad.

When people like MNK, FFK speaks, you emotional Nigerians refuse to embrace the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine / Ken Nnamani Joins APC / Bola Tinubu Attends Jumaat Prayers At Aso Villa Mosque.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.