Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,827 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Matilda Itonyo Mark Raped And Stabbed To Death In Port Harcourt - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Matilda Itonyo Mark Raped And Stabbed To Death In Port Harcourt (67759 Views)

Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times / Matilda Mark Itonyo: Police Arrest Ex-Boyfriend Of Murdered Rivers Student / Ajila Seun Fionna Raped And Stabbed To Death In Ondo(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matilda Itonyo Mark Raped And Stabbed To Death In Port Harcourt by foreshore(m): 10:12am On Dec 11, 2019
Re: Matilda Itonyo Mark Raped And Stabbed To Death In Port Harcourt by Bestlily(f): 10:13am On Dec 11, 2019
Brandstudio01:
Rip to the dead.
I wish I can advice Ladies to be careful. But for many of our slay Queens Advice don't even exist.

You don't need to show your foolishness. They barged into her home. What did she do to be raped and stabbed.

4 Likes

Re: Matilda Itonyo Mark Raped And Stabbed To Death In Port Harcourt by Myhusband(m): 10:13am On Dec 11, 2019
[s]
GrabHisBalls:
Your presence in the state is inconsequential and the state is still ever busy.

Senseless idiot who brands a city bad over crime.
[/s]

River state is a useless state. human values in that place is less than a cow life in North

Rivers people need to caution their kids and push the notorious criminals out to the security agencies or else you might be the next victim of their uselessness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Matilda Itonyo Mark Raped And Stabbed To Death In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 11, 2019
Nsarug80:

This is the most stupid & reckless comment anyone can ever make. Were you dead when Badoo boys were terrorizing Ikorodu & environs?. Were you also dead when the wife of the MD of Maersek was brutally murdered a few days ago in her Ikoyi apartment?. Lunatics like you are the reasons the FG wants to regulate the social media.
We know them na. When it happens in Lagos, they all comment like people with a functioning brain but when it happens in Rivers, the state becomes Rivers of blood.

6 Likes

Re: Matilda Itonyo Mark Raped And Stabbed To Death In Port Harcourt by TheMostComplex1: 10:14am On Dec 11, 2019
May everything bad happen to this wicked people that killed her
Re: Matilda Itonyo Mark Raped And Stabbed To Death In Port Harcourt by A1kennedy(m): 10:23am On Dec 11, 2019
OmniSparrow:

Why not advise men to stop raping?

Why not advice women to stop dressing like prostitutes. if you go into any campus now in Nigeria, it like every female students are prostitutes. hardly will you see them dress properly, if you manage to see one, she might be a lecturer.
Re: Matilda Itonyo Mark Raped And Stabbed To Death In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 11, 2019
Myhusband:
[s][/s]

River state is a useless state. human values in that place is less than a cow life in North

Rivers people need to caution their kids and push the notorious criminals out to the security agencies or else you might be the next victim of their uselessness
You're actually the useless one here. Rivers remains the second best thing to happen to Nigeria after Lagos state. It's still very much densely populated, with industrious and innovative people. Of the population that makes up PH residents, 80% are non-indegenes so when a crime takes place in such a place, you blame it on the indegenes, whereas, your brother could've committed the crime.

I've met people who wished to work and live in PH, but on social media, you all hide that your desire by attacking the State. Mention your state let me tell you why we are a 1000 times better. grin c'mon!

3 Likes

Re: Matilda Itonyo Mark Raped And Stabbed To Death In Port Harcourt by Petitediva10(f): 10:25am On Dec 11, 2019
rivers state..one place i pray never to find myself in

2 Likes

Re: Matilda Itonyo Mark Raped And Stabbed To Death In Port Harcourt by Allsingles: 10:25am On Dec 11, 2019
A beautiful damsel just went down for no reason.
A WICKED WORLD.
Re: Matilda Itonyo Mark Raped And Stabbed To Death In Port Harcourt by Mrexcell(m): 10:27am On Dec 11, 2019
Wisdomkosi:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2019/12/10/final-year-law-student-raped-stabbed-to-death-in-port-harcourt/amp/

Is like river state is now a breeding ground for serial killers another david west on the loose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Matilda Itonyo Mark Raped And Stabbed To Death In Port Harcourt by Myhusband(m): 10:29am On Dec 11, 2019
[s]
GrabHisBalls:
You're actually the useless one here. Rivers remains the second best thing to happen to Nigeria after Lagos state. It's still very much densely populated, with industrious and innovative people. Of the population that makes up PH residents, 80% are non-indegenes so when a crime takes place in such a place, you blame it on the indegenes, whereas, your brother could've committed the crime.

I've met people who wished to work and live in PH, but on social media, you all hide that your desire by attacking the State. Mention your state let me tell you why we are a 1000 times better. grin c'mon!
[/s]

any state that have zero value for human lives is a useless state regardless of resources you keep blabbing about

I wonder who will control and enjoy all those aforementioned when you killed innocent people finished.

do you know how your land is cursed with the innocents blood spill on it daily

River is one of the useless state when it comes to human value after North

2 Likes

Re: Matilda Itonyo Mark Raped And Stabbed To Death In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 11, 2019
Myhusband:
[s][/s]

any state that have zero value for human lives is a useless state regardless of resources you keep blabbing about

I wonder who will control and enjoy all those aforementioned when you killed innocent people finished.

And you still failed to mention your state. Tell me your state of Origin, let me tell you what 'worthlessness' means. grin
Re: Matilda Itonyo Mark Raped And Stabbed To Death In Port Harcourt by Bbbwings: 10:42am On Dec 11, 2019
Brandstudio01:
Rip to the dead.
I wish I can advice Ladies to be careful. But for many of our slay Queens Advice don't even exist.
You just want to be stupid.
Someone was killed inside her own house you are frothing

2 Likes

Re: Matilda Itonyo Mark Raped And Stabbed To Death In Port Harcourt by Nsarug80: 10:59am On Dec 11, 2019
Myhusband:
[s][/s]

In spite of the heavily politicized insecurity in Rivers, your generation keeps lobbying to be posted to the state for their NYSC, your poorly paid security agents forfeit their salaries in exchange for deployment to Rivers state. Have you ever wondered why foreign investors move into the state in droves?. If perhaps you are too infantile to understand this, then ask your elders.

2 Likes

Re: Matilda Itonyo Mark Raped And Stabbed To Death In Port Harcourt by Tonyspecial(m): 11:09am On Dec 11, 2019
Diobu Bois
Re: Matilda Itonyo Mark Raped And Stabbed To Death In Port Harcourt by Elipsis: 11:11am On Dec 11, 2019
A1kennedy:

Why not advice women to stop dressing like prostitutes. if you go into any campus now in Nigeria, it like every female students are prostitutes. hardly will you see them dress properly, if you manage to see one, she might be a lecturer.
It amazes me when I see my fellow men making this comment. Nothing whatsoever justifies rape.

Meanwhile, someone was raped and stabbed in her room and you're still here being extremely insensitive. What if this was your sister?

4 Likes

Re: Matilda Itonyo Mark Raped And Stabbed To Death In Port Harcourt by Elipsis: 11:18am On Dec 11, 2019
dominique:

Yes let's blame the victim for allowing herself get raped and killed in bee own apartment. Do you people think at all before rushing to make this kind of senseless comments?
I just tire . Someone was raped and killed in her apartment and she still gets blamed!

And this silly poster has a mother, has sisters and even possibly has a girlfriend or wife.

2 Likes

Re: Matilda Itonyo Mark Raped And Stabbed To Death In Port Harcourt by freethesheeple(m): 11:19am On Dec 11, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Nigeria is an animal kingdom

Human life mean nothing over there .

do u mean Kanu is right when he said Nigeria is a zoo??
Re: Matilda Itonyo Mark Raped And Stabbed To Death In Port Harcourt by incredible47: 11:19am On Dec 11, 2019
Annoying part of Nigeria death female scene is rape. Some women contributed 80 percent.
God have mercy.RIP
Re: Matilda Itonyo Mark Raped And Stabbed To Death In Port Harcourt by zedman1(m): 11:22am On Dec 11, 2019
Brandstudio01:
Rip to the dead.
This advice is out of place bro.
Re: Matilda Itonyo Mark Raped And Stabbed To Death In Port Harcourt by Myhusband(m): 11:32am On Dec 11, 2019
[s]
Nsarug80:

In spite of the heavily politicized insecurity in Rivers, your generation keeps lobbying to be posted to the state for their NYSC, your poorly paid security agents forfeit their salaries in exchange for deployment to Rivers state. Have you ever wondered why foreign investors move into the state in droves?. If perhaps you are too infantile to understand this, then ask your elders.
[/s]

just imagine this local fowl? those lobbying their value worldly things than their lives

If rivers people have zero values for themselves, what values will they've for non Rivers

you dummy we are talking about lives and you're blabbing about resources, no be person wey dey safe go enjoy the resources?

how many of your kinsmen can work freely at night ? when day time they kidnapped, rape and killed

I hope your mental state doesn't represent average Rivers people because there is danger if it does nonsense
Re: Matilda Itonyo Mark Raped And Stabbed To Death In Port Harcourt by Myhusband(m): 11:40am On Dec 11, 2019
[s]
GrabHisBalls:
And you still failed to mention your state. Tell me your state of Origin, let me tell you what 'worthlessness' means. grin

[/s]

Ekiti state,

as far as security is concern, my state is one of the safest state in Nigeria. is a state with dominant of agrarians who have maximum values for human

my state consider human lives first before any other thing. is not a state with privilege of many resources but the parents are held responsible for their children notorious and bad behaviour unlike Rivers that they kill and rape their own blood anyhow as a result of parents failed upbringing

Their resources couldn't imbibe exposure in them rather their resources stand against their human relations and development. to an extent I can draw the verdict that Rivers is worse than some part of North

1 Like

Re: Matilda Itonyo Mark Raped And Stabbed To Death In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 11, 2019
Myhusband:
[s][/s]

Ekiti state,

as far as security is concern, my state is one of the safest state in Nigeria. is a state with dominant of agrarians who have maximum values for human

my state consider human lives first before any other thing. is not a state with privilege of many resources but the parents are held responsible for their children notorious and bad behaviour unlike Rivers that they kill and rape their own blood anyhow as a result of parents failed upbringing

Their resources couldn't imbibe exposure in them rather their resources stand against their human relations and development. to an extent I can draw the verdict that Rivers is worse than some part of North
From the embolden, I can bet that you've never been to Rivers State. Speaking of exposure, are Ekiti people more exposed than Rivers people? PH to be precise. cheesy I am not supposed to grace you with a reply 'cause your post is a proof that you think PH is a Jungle. Stop typing on 'Hear say', come have a visit. Like I've stated previously, the only state that stands on the same pedestal with Rivers is Lagos State. If FG should allow these states to be autonomous, you all will die of poverty.

Ekiti state of all states! cheesy grin Let me laugh of your ignorance. How much is your IGR in comparison to what is obtainable in Rivers State? How developed is Ekiti State in comparison to development in Rivers State? Speaking of human life, are the crimes that exist in Rivers State different from those found in your state? Are there no cultist, ritualist, armed robbers, yahoo boys, murderers, etc, in your state? I am not exaggerating, Ekiti state should be the Diobu of PH.

Speaking of exposure, have you all stopped defecated on the roads? Do your average landlords build toilet for their tenants now? grin If your state should threaten FG of secessions, they won't bother, but if we do, heads will roll. That's the difference.
Re: Matilda Itonyo Mark Raped And Stabbed To Death In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 11, 2019
Nsarug80:

They can all keep lying to themselves on Nairaland. Ask students from other states where they'd love to serve, you'll hear Abuja, Lagos or PH. The ones in my school are dying to have an opportunity to visit PH. grin It's not his fault. He just has to hate.
Re: Matilda Itonyo Mark Raped And Stabbed To Death In Port Harcourt by Myhusband(m): 12:39pm On Dec 11, 2019
[s]
GrabHisBalls:
From the embolden, I can bet that you've never been to Rivers State. Speaking of exposure, are Ekiti people more exposed than Rivers people? PH to be precise. cheesy I am not supposed to grace you with a reply 'cause your post is a proof that you think PH is a Jungle. Stop typing on 'Hear say', come have a visit. Like I've stated previously, the only state that stands on the same pedestal with Rivers is Lagos State. If FG should allow these states to be autonomous, you all will die of poverty.[/

Ekiti state of all states! cheesy grin Let me laugh of your ignorance. How much is your IGR in comparison to what is obtainable in Rivers State? How developed is Ekiti State in comparison to development in Rivers State? Speaking of human life, are the crimes that exist in Rivers State different from those found in your state? Are there no cultist, ritualist, armed robbers, yahoo boys, murderers, etc, in your state? I am not exaggerating, Ekiti state should be the Diobu of PH.[/s]

Speaking of exposure, have you all stopped defecated on the roads? Do your average landlords build toilet for their tenants now? grin If your state should threaten FG of secessions, they won't bother, but if we do, heads will roll. That's the difference.

that's why I said you're dumb. exposure in human relations and value not just development

the IGR of your state couldn't curb criminality in your people, it couldn't restructured your peoples mental faculty, it couldn't revive morality, end prostitutes in Rivers and you're rejoicing in the gross foolishness

my state doesn't do those things at the bolded. I guess you should stepped out of that Rivers of Blood for once to see things for yourself. with the state little IGR it had a good remote road than your state with big IGR.

if the govt and parent Dont caution these useless youths you've there what will guarantee investor to come in Mass to do more or even fold up if they found it hard to cope

your resources and IGR in Ph is not a justification for zero value for humanity dummy

1 Like

Re: Matilda Itonyo Mark Raped And Stabbed To Death In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 11, 2019
Myhusband:
[s][/b]

[s] that's why I said you're dumb. exposure in human relations and value not just development

the IGR of your state couldn't curb criminality in your people, it couldn't restructured your peoples mental faculty, it couldn't revive morality, end prostitutes in Rivers and you're rejoicing in the gross foolishness

my state doesn't do those things at the bolded. I guess you should stepped out of that Rivers of Blood for once to see things for yourself. with the state little IGR it had a good remote road than your state with big IGR.

if the govt and parent Dont caution these useless youths you've there what will guarantee investor to come in Mass to do more or even fold up if they found it hard to cope

your resources in Ph is not a justification for zero value for humanity dummy [/s]
You're deluded. Go have a talk with your elders and come have a conversation with me. Your state is equivalent to an L.G.A in Rivers State. There are even L.G.As I won't compare to your state.

Ekiti state has more remote roads than PH. Congratulations! Even Fayose your ex governor would've slapped sense into you on reading that. grin You're irredeemably ignorant of the nonsense you say. Go compare your state with states like Edo state. Those are your leagues.

3 Likes

Re: Matilda Itonyo Mark Raped And Stabbed To Death In Port Harcourt by Myhusband(m): 12:55pm On Dec 11, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
You're deluded. Go have a talk with your elders and come have a conversation with me. Your state is equivalent to an L.G.A in Rivers State. There are even L.G.As I won't compare to your state

[s]Ekiti state has more remote roads than PH. Congratulations! Even Fayose your ex governor would've slapped sense into you on reading that. grin You're redeemable ignorant of the nonsense you say. Go compare your state with states like Edo state.
[/s]

I think that adjective is the best description of you. I'm talking about human values and human development but you keep emphasizing about physical development that couldn't guarantee human safety and values in Rivers state, you go school at all? if they fail your kind in English language because of your lack of comprehension, you will be giggling

no be the same Rivers shown here that wike declared state of emergency on Rivers roads and the smelly environment? the IGR from 1999 couldn't stop any dent and danger to humanity and you're here bragging with physical projects that seems to be the influence of criminality in Rivers state

please who gave birth to this thing?
Re: Matilda Itonyo Mark Raped And Stabbed To Death In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 11, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
But why always river state.. research studies says that about 80% killings in Nigeria is carried out in River state in recent times..

One kitten gone to the dust...
You just dey open your mouth dey close am dey yarn opata
Re: Matilda Itonyo Mark Raped And Stabbed To Death In Port Harcourt by Cutehector(m): 1:35pm On Dec 11, 2019
Very fine girl like this.. Its sad they cut her life short. cry

2 Likes

Re: Matilda Itonyo Mark Raped And Stabbed To Death In Port Harcourt by shestrong(f): 1:37pm On Dec 11, 2019
mtchw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abia Native Doctors With Panties, Pictures In Forest Caught By Youths (Photos) / Ugandan Babe Stabs Nigerian Boyfriend Over Sex (Graphic Photos) / Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.