Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Nigeria Strippers Pussy Smells Nice – Cardi B Recounts Her Experience In Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria Strippers Pussy Smells Nice – Cardi B Recounts Her Experience In Nigeria (6820 Views)

Omosuwa Bukola: "I Get Turned On When He Smells Nice" (Pics) / Omowunmi Ajiboye Recounts Her Son’s Escape From Abeokuta Tanker Explosion / Alex Unusual Recounts Her Experience With A Young Man Who Asked Her For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Strippers Pussy Smells Nice – Cardi B Recounts Her Experience In Nigeria by djkotech(m): 5:19am On Dec 11, 2019
American rapper recently spoke about her experience at Silver Fox club in Lagos state, Nigeria during a live video chat on Instagram.

Recall the rap queen, who was in Lagos in the penultimate week, spent over 100,000$ at the club.

In the new video, the International rapper said she can’t wait to go back to the club, while adding that the strippers were ‘lit’ and they smelt ‘good’.

Cardi B said that she loves pussy and she wished she could share herself but she immediately retraced her step by saying she is a ‘nasty ass bitch’.

The rapper is in a relationship with fellow rapper boyfriend, Offset with whom, she shares a daughter, Kulture.

Watch the video below:-
https://djkotech.com.ng/2019/12/11/i-cant-wait-to-go-back-to-nigeria-strip-club-because-those-pussy-smell-nice-cardi-b-recounts-her-experience-in-nigeria-video/

Re: Nigeria Strippers Pussy Smells Nice – Cardi B Recounts Her Experience In Nigeria by BBBmall25: 5:25am On Dec 11, 2019
Haba Op! But She Didn't Mention Pucci Nah
Re: Nigeria Strippers Pussy Smells Nice – Cardi B Recounts Her Experience In Nigeria by majamajic(m): 5:35am On Dec 11, 2019
we don catch her

others will follow
can't wait to see my Riri in Lagos !!
Re: Nigeria Strippers Pussy Smells Nice – Cardi B Recounts Her Experience In Nigeria by itsme01: 7:13am On Dec 11, 2019
cool

Oyinbos gbadun Lagos die... Macron of france had to come back as a President after serving as a diplomat

go on quora and see what most oyinbos think of Nigeria lol

Many Nigerians Abroad dont miss christmas in Lasgidi

if you have money gidi is sweet , this is why Dangote, Otedola, Alakija, and many top billionaire and diplomat prefer lagos to Abuja

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Strippers Pussy Smells Nice – Cardi B Recounts Her Experience In Nigeria by Fabolousibk1(m): 7:34am On Dec 11, 2019
Our Naija girls pussy smells nice than our Ghanian counterpart... Certified by Cardi B

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Strippers Pussy Smells Nice – Cardi B Recounts Her Experience In Nigeria by Lenient001: 7:42am On Dec 11, 2019
Those whores go dey glad somewhere now as their doll partner dey praise them.. inside life.
All I know for sure be that me go watch judgement sha
Re: Nigeria Strippers Pussy Smells Nice – Cardi B Recounts Her Experience In Nigeria by geezynoni: 8:01am On Dec 11, 2019
Lenient001:
Those whores go dey glad somewhere now as their doll partner dey praise them.. inside life.
All I know for sure be that me go watch judgement sha
U sef will b judged

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Strippers Pussy Smells Nice – Cardi B Recounts Her Experience In Nigeria by GEOANDSONS: 8:24am On Dec 11, 2019
Just watch as price go increase grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Strippers Pussy Smells Nice – Cardi B Recounts Her Experience In Nigeria by projecttopics2: 10:44am On Dec 11, 2019
Download Complete Research Project Topics & Materials Online.
------------------------------------------
Check my signature below!
Re: Nigeria Strippers Pussy Smells Nice – Cardi B Recounts Her Experience In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 11, 2019
Indirectly shading Ghanians
And the useless actress that contested with her on twerking
Dirty creatures
Re: Nigeria Strippers Pussy Smells Nice – Cardi B Recounts Her Experience In Nigeria by Khd95(m): 3:02pm On Dec 11, 2019
dis geh just want give ghanains serious heart attack and migraine grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Strippers Pussy Smells Nice – Cardi B Recounts Her Experience In Nigeria by Wizzyflexx: 3:16pm On Dec 11, 2019
GEOANDSONS:
Ah tell u my broda..
Anyway I don order 4 carton of vaseline
You want any bro?
Re: Nigeria Strippers Pussy Smells Nice – Cardi B Recounts Her Experience In Nigeria by Fortune109: 7:02pm On Dec 11, 2019
GEOANDSONS:

Hey bro! Don't add to it

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Strippers Pussy Smells Nice – Cardi B Recounts Her Experience In Nigeria by Lenient001: 9:08pm On Dec 13, 2019
For sure nah but ma own nah little (I'm a plain piece)

(1) (Reply)

God Told Me To Replace Naira Marley. (photos) / Moments Burna Boy Walked Out On His Mother And Grandfather During An Interview / PHOTO: Rihanna Posts Picture Of Her Bare Bottom 6 March, 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.