Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

How Do I Use The Windows Live Messenger? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Do I Use The Windows Live Messenger? (897 Views)

BBM For PC Download, Blackberry Messenger For Windows7/8/vista Computer / How To Use The Sim Card Slot On My Laptop / Computer Restarts While Booting Up Reaching The Windows Xp Logo Stage Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Use The Windows Live Messenger? by Wilfem(m): 8:01pm On May 25, 2007
Please fellow Nairalanders, I'm confused of how to use the Windows Live messenger. I have signed up for one, but the problem is how to use it to chat with fellow Nairalanders. Unlike the Yahoo messenger that automatically links the addresses together at the single click. Your advices and instructions on how to use it will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for you responses.

(1) (Reply)

Which Should I Buy As A Modem 4 My Pc (starcoms Or Multilnks) / Windows 7 Transformation Pack / I Need System Deep Freezer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.