Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

How To Change The Background Colour For Autocad - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Change The Background Colour For Autocad (169 Views)

How Do I Change The Email Address I Supplied To Jamb? / University Of Abuja Holds Colour Pop Carnival Activation (Photos) / 10 Powerful Quotes That Will Change the Way You Live and Think (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Change The Background Colour For Autocad by danicool1: 12:06pm On Dec 11, 2019
Steps:

Go and click on the Application menu (The big Red A or the Red Diamond symbol in 2019)

Click on Option

Go to display tab on Option dialog box and click on colors

Click on the area to 2D model space on context, and uniform background on the interface element and change the color to white or and other color on the drop down.

Click on apply and close

Click on Ok again

Note: That the background color changed to the selected color.

To learn more on AutoCAD visit http://ictacademy.com.ng/how-to-change-the-background-colour-for-autocad-drawing-area/

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Think Ican Lecture Should Start Now, Since We Are Still Awaiting Result / Want To Study, But Can’t Concentrate / Creative Writing Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.