Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,988 members, 7,825,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Couple's Wedding Picture Trends Because Of The Bride's Makeup - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple's Wedding Picture Trends Because Of The Bride's Makeup (114459 Views)

The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking / Couple’s Wedding Set Tongues Wagging Over Age Difference (video) / 'Kiss Of War': Couple's Wedding Kiss That Got People Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple's Wedding Picture Trends Because Of The Bride's Makeup by AuwalYusuf812(m): 8:36pm On Dec 11, 2019
hahahahahahahahaha.
make are face my front
Re: Couple's Wedding Picture Trends Because Of The Bride's Makeup by jericco1(m): 8:37pm On Dec 11, 2019
cheesy grin
Re: Couple's Wedding Picture Trends Because Of The Bride's Makeup by chukwuibuipob: 8:39pm On Dec 11, 2019
cool Aminu Kastina, Aminatu.
Re: Couple's Wedding Picture Trends Because Of The Bride's Makeup by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:39pm On Dec 11, 2019
gypsey:
Really? You must have a very low Self Esteem.

I would rather cut my penis off than marry An Ugly woman.

Guy i no wan lauf grin Low self esteem kee
biko i no wan brag this nite.

U neva see wia ppl dey give advice themself no dey use.....

Re: Couple's Wedding Picture Trends Because Of The Bride's Makeup by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:48pm On Dec 11, 2019
This one don prepare to go winch meeting.
Re: Couple's Wedding Picture Trends Because Of The Bride's Makeup by raphy(m): 8:49pm On Dec 11, 2019
it looks.like the guy see witch .
anyway that second to comment says it all happy married life
Re: Couple's Wedding Picture Trends Because Of The Bride's Makeup by buchhy(m): 8:50pm On Dec 11, 2019
habsydiamond:
She looks like avatar... Both are to blame for this destruction of identity... This is a total or original next level undecided

This is an insult to avatar smiley

1 Like

Re: Couple's Wedding Picture Trends Because Of The Bride's Makeup by Dickson44: 8:51pm On Dec 11, 2019
Wetin concern photographer here? Is it that the bride has no mirror or didn't see herself prior to the shots? Again, this is self made and has nothing to do with a makeup artist
Re: Couple's Wedding Picture Trends Because Of The Bride's Makeup by damtos8(f): 8:51pm On Dec 11, 2019
Lol. They must be a Northerner.
Re: Couple's Wedding Picture Trends Because Of The Bride's Makeup by Klington: 8:54pm On Dec 11, 2019
Bola146:
grin grin grin At least, they are happy cheesy Happy married life lipsrsealed

but they don't really look happy especially the maked up bride
Re: Couple's Wedding Picture Trends Because Of The Bride's Makeup by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 11, 2019
Tonymegabush1:

Guy i no wan lauf grin Low self esteem kee
biko i no wan brag this nite.

U neva see wia ppl dey give advice themself no dey use.....
I am finding it hard reading your write up.

Are you suggesting that you wouldn't marry an Ugly woman yourself but advice others to marry them?
Re: Couple's Wedding Picture Trends Because Of The Bride's Makeup by francis5051: 8:58pm On Dec 11, 2019
Sunnymatey:
Caption: Married to a witch
na u describe am bro
Re: Couple's Wedding Picture Trends Because Of The Bride's Makeup by habsydiamond(m): 8:59pm On Dec 11, 2019
buchhy:

This is an insult to avatar smiley
if na insalt to avatar make she add Maggi use the two cook jollof rice
Re: Couple's Wedding Picture Trends Because Of The Bride's Makeup by penjm: 8:59pm On Dec 11, 2019
The husband likes the with that u can see it from his looks.
Re: Couple's Wedding Picture Trends Because Of The Bride's Makeup by Godsonkemz(m): 9:02pm On Dec 11, 2019
At least they are happy. Most successful people married when things were not moving so fine but they worked together to build an empire.
Re: Couple's Wedding Picture Trends Because Of The Bride's Makeup by slimdamatrix1(m): 9:05pm On Dec 11, 2019
chiefolododo:
BUHARI should send DSS after them

Haha why?
Re: Couple's Wedding Picture Trends Because Of The Bride's Makeup by Kingstanding: 9:09pm On Dec 11, 2019
Bola146:
. From experience ugly ladies know how to give you good sex more than beautiful ladies. They know that they are ugly and they will do everything to keep you, honestly they will Bleep you till you got no stamina not just sex but good sex.
Re: Couple's Wedding Picture Trends Because Of The Bride's Makeup by Bobotic(m): 9:13pm On Dec 11, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]Chisos!

Re: Couple's Wedding Picture Trends Because Of The Bride's Makeup by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 11, 2019
LOLs
Re: Couple's Wedding Picture Trends Because Of The Bride's Makeup by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 11, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

how did you come to that conclusion?!?!?! i certainly see NO happiness in the above picture.

FIXED

bro, so you really believe that only fine slay queen cheat?!?! wouldnt it be easier to simply NOT get married if cheating is a man's main worry in marriage?!

I wonder, because Either of them can cheat..
Re: Couple's Wedding Picture Trends Because Of The Bride's Makeup by dalass(f): 9:24pm On Dec 11, 2019
davis51:
Hustle oooo make ur wife no go use water color as makeup kit

cheesy shocked grin
Re: Couple's Wedding Picture Trends Because Of The Bride's Makeup by armadeo(m): 9:25pm On Dec 11, 2019
nairafamedotcom:
Pictures of newly wedded couples yesterday night pop up today and now trending.

Who Is To Be Blame, Makeup Artist or Photographer ??

Guy looks shocked.
Re: Couple's Wedding Picture Trends Because Of The Bride's Makeup by Nehyooh(m): 9:25pm On Dec 11, 2019
Jesu !
Are you kidding me ?
Re: Couple's Wedding Picture Trends Because Of The Bride's Makeup by deavicky(m): 9:30pm On Dec 11, 2019
If u look very well u see the bride is a fine girl. The make up artist just mess her up because she is trying to "do match".
Re: Couple's Wedding Picture Trends Because Of The Bride's Makeup by Skillz92: 9:31pm On Dec 11, 2019
If you have been to the north before, you will know that this is a common thing. The first time I arrived the north during my service year, I nearly cracked by ribs laughing
Re: Couple's Wedding Picture Trends Because Of The Bride's Makeup by shilz(f): 9:31pm On Dec 11, 2019
Bola146:
those ain't Happy eyes,looks like both drew HZ before snapping the pic
Re: Couple's Wedding Picture Trends Because Of The Bride's Makeup by Unrated900(m): 9:34pm On Dec 11, 2019
At least she is better than tonto dike....
Re: Couple's Wedding Picture Trends Because Of The Bride's Makeup by Americanboy35: 9:38pm On Dec 11, 2019
She looks like joker
Re: Couple's Wedding Picture Trends Because Of The Bride's Makeup by TissuePaper: 9:39pm On Dec 11, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

how did you come to that conclusion?!?!?! i certainly see NO happiness in the above picture.

FIXED

bro, so you really believe that only fine slay queen cheat?!?! wouldnt it be easier to simply NOT get married if cheating is a man's main worry in marriage?!

i do see where u are coming from, but i'm sure u will agree with me that most 'sexy' married ladies have a higher propensity to cheat than an ugly married woman.

I guess it all boils down to perspective
Re: Couple's Wedding Picture Trends Because Of The Bride's Makeup by PAQ(m): 9:40pm On Dec 11, 2019
The make up artist should go to Nollywood. The bride looks like something out of The Walking Dead series.
Re: Couple's Wedding Picture Trends Because Of The Bride's Makeup by Munzy14(m): 9:41pm On Dec 11, 2019
davis51:
Hustle oooo make ur wife no go use water color as makeup kit
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party / 16 Funny Ways To Reply 'i Love You' (if You Don't Love The Person Back) / Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.