Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,351 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

My House Boy Impregnated All My Daughters, Help Me! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My House Boy Impregnated All My Daughters, Help Me! (7263 Views)

Nabeeha’s Father: How Bandits Got Access To My Daughters / House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra / ‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughters Because My Wife Died’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My House Boy Impregnated All My Daughters, Help Me! by sylvestersamuel(m): 8:04am On Jan 06, 2020
The fear of housemaid is the beginning of wisdom. That's all I could say when I discovered that my three lovely girls were impregnated by a dirty house boy.
I only thought I was trying to help the poor boy who came from a very poor background. I picked him up from the village since my husband stays overseas and I am also working as a bank.manager. I needed someone to help me do my house chores and also stay at home while I travel.
I told my mom in the village and she told me of a young boy who is struggling to eat. He wasn't even going to school anymore because his father is late and his mom is a full housewife. I decided to bring him into my home since he was from a good family background, besides, his mother is a good Christian. I never knew I had shot myself on the leg. All I was trying to do was to help a poor boy.
I took him into my home and made him attend a private secondary school so he can write WAEC that year. The 18-year-old boy repaid my kindness to him by sleeping with all my three daughters (19, 17 and 15 years of age).
It all happened in the space of two months. That was six months after he joined us. My 19-year-old girl is preparing for university, while the 17-year-old just completed her secondary school and the 15-year-old is still in school.
What a wicked world! How do I tell their father that our three lovely kids are pregnant for the same man?
Should I just take them to the hospital and terminate their pregnancies?
Now I understand why people don't help anymore. They will end up repaying you with evil.
My worst regret was helping someone. I'll never help anyone again. I need your advice please

http://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/3100ce6583d30823eafa408f8eff0ba9?client=news

Re: My House Boy Impregnated All My Daughters, Help Me! by chiefolododo(m): 8:07am On Jan 06, 2020
aah!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My House Boy Impregnated All My Daughters, Help Me! by chiefolododo(m): 8:08am On Jan 06, 2020
Let me check VAR

14 Likes

Re: My House Boy Impregnated All My Daughters, Help Me! by okomile(f): 8:11am On Jan 06, 2020
Audio
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My House Boy Impregnated All My Daughters, Help Me! by KingAzubuike(f): 8:11am On Jan 06, 2020

1 Like

Re: My House Boy Impregnated All My Daughters, Help Me! by danny56: 8:55am On Jan 06, 2020
The boy wants to fully secure his future by tying all girls with pregnancies.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: My House Boy Impregnated All My Daughters, Help Me! by mendii(m): 9:23am On Jan 06, 2020
shocked
Re: My House Boy Impregnated All My Daughters, Help Me! by chuksville(m): 9:36am On Jan 06, 2020
Tiri girls in the same house?
How did he did it ���

Dat guy is a real sharp shooter!

4 Likes

Re: My House Boy Impregnated All My Daughters, Help Me! by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 06, 2020
This is why i hate bank job with passion; No time for your family. This world is on a speed lane, that's why all what most parents wants is to make the money at the expense of the childrens emotional growth.
Re: My House Boy Impregnated All My Daughters, Help Me! by infogenius(m): 10:22am On Jan 06, 2020
It's obvious that u've failed as a parent.
Three daughters whipped none can say no or report attempts.
You did not train ur girls well. I blame you not ur house boy.
I won't be surprised if ur girls seduced him.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My House Boy Impregnated All My Daughters, Help Me! by GreenArrow1(m): 10:29am On Jan 06, 2020
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
This news just off me!

1 Like

Re: My House Boy Impregnated All My Daughters, Help Me! by superfitsez(m): 10:30am On Jan 06, 2020
sometimes ehh,people dey lie with passion

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My House Boy Impregnated All My Daughters, Help Me! by backnbeta(f): 10:45am On Jan 06, 2020
All liars shall roast in he'll fire cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My House Boy Impregnated All My Daughters, Help Me! by elmodee7(m): 10:51am On Jan 06, 2020
Nairaland should be a platform where serious minded people engage in intellectual discuss . Sadly , the person who posted this topic in not only an idiot for thinking people are gullible enough to believe qthis story but equally extremely childish.

4 Likes

Re: My House Boy Impregnated All My Daughters, Help Me! by Chingykay77(m): 10:56am On Jan 06, 2020
superfitsez:

Sharp guy spotted wink
Re: My House Boy Impregnated All My Daughters, Help Me! by donbachi(m): 10:58am On Jan 06, 2020
Houseboy work no do am...him still get mind turn the house to a baby factory.
Re: My House Boy Impregnated All My Daughters, Help Me! by vicfajeze: 11:12am On Jan 06, 2020
i have one kii baati medicine dat can kill from here to Kiribati. Just call me anytime u are ready to finish ............
Re: My House Boy Impregnated All My Daughters, Help Me! by yahoosurepass(m): 11:18am On Jan 06, 2020
tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My House Boy Impregnated All My Daughters, Help Me! by ruggedtimi(m): 11:22am On Jan 06, 2020
the boy is obviously a marlian
Re: My House Boy Impregnated All My Daughters, Help Me! by Stillthebest: 11:22am On Jan 06, 2020
kiss
All I can do is LMAO. Still baffles me why people don't think otherwise of third party people in the families .

If male child say 5 years old enjoys so much to enter the room with my wife's sister, with the trend these days, I would want to know why he always goes to her. Let alone leaving grown daughters at the mercy of a grown and may be good looking housemaid.

Life is messed up and complicated in this 'Trump' age.

Moral is totally gone
Re: My House Boy Impregnated All My Daughters, Help Me! by Jabioro: 11:23am On Jan 06, 2020
I am not buying this..abi Dem dey do party together..and the elder or any could not report ...Still coming to check the time
Re: My House Boy Impregnated All My Daughters, Help Me! by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 06, 2020
You gave him the position of house boy he took over both house and kpekus grin grin grin
Re: My House Boy Impregnated All My Daughters, Help Me! by delzbaba(m): 11:24am On Jan 06, 2020
Driver!!! just dey drive us dey go.....
Re: My House Boy Impregnated All My Daughters, Help Me! by aimuan(m): 12:00pm On Jan 06, 2020
superfitsez:

don't mind her.she thinks we all are fools.
Re: My House Boy Impregnated All My Daughters, Help Me! by Helicobacter: 12:44pm On Jan 06, 2020
You have daughters of 19,18,17 years and they can't do the chores hmmm...
Re: My House Boy Impregnated All My Daughters, Help Me! by ItooWorWor(m): 1:21pm On Jan 06, 2020
Ok
Re: My House Boy Impregnated All My Daughters, Help Me! by Johans1991: 1:37pm On Jan 06, 2020
next is you,because from the look of things you guys dont know to close your legs and the children inherited it from you.

2 Likes

Re: My House Boy Impregnated All My Daughters, Help Me! by DenNisOsankwa: 1:55pm On Jan 06, 2020
[s]
Johans1991:
next is you,because from the look of things you guys dont know to close your legs and the children inherited it from you.
[/s]
Re: My House Boy Impregnated All My Daughters, Help Me! by goodmorning40: 2:24pm On Jan 06, 2020
With three grown up daughters what did you need a houseboy for. Are your daughters vegetables
Three girls at the same time, they have no moral background therefore you are a failure of a mother
You actually got what you asked for

3 Likes

Re: My House Boy Impregnated All My Daughters, Help Me! by culf: 2:24pm On Jan 06, 2020
serious matter.

don't blame the boy alone, everyone of you have to share in it.
#i'm thinking otherwise

(1) (2) (Reply)

Serious Warning, Be Alert And On The Look, Out For These Criminals / Sharia Court Sentences Two To Amputation For Theft / Child Rapist Raped; Stitched By Medics And Re-raped By 20 Prisoners. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.