Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,102 members, 7,828,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS (30354 Views)

Malami: FG In Process Of Deleting Section 84(12) From Electoral Act / Malami: FG Not After Twitter Users, But Those Aiding Twitter To Flout Ban / Presidency Ordered Probe Of Anthony Okolie Using Hanan Buhari’s Old Line – DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by kingola87(m): 7:30pm On Dec 11, 2019
REGIME! not administration
Bringback9ja:
Major General Muhammadu Buhari's administration is the definition of lies. Took power through lies and ruled 4 years through lies.

Unfortunately, we're not buying bullshit from you people again. Are you saying you want to probe Daura or General himself..

Unfortunately for General Buhari, Aljazeera, CNN, BBC will follow soon. Mamman daura destroying Buhari's name and General is watching

1 Like

Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by ivieeseosa: 7:32pm On Dec 11, 2019
Ways of cover-up.......

Story for the gods........

We are watching........
Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by mexbee1(m): 7:34pm On Dec 11, 2019
Kwanza:
The Federal Government has ordered an investigation into the Friday invasion of the Federal High Court, Abuja, by the operatives of the Department of State Service, the Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Mr. Abubakar Malami, has said.

The DSS, in their bid to rearrest the presidential candidate of the African Action Congress in the February 2019 general election, Omoyele Sowore, had invaded the court, during which the judge fled the scene.

Malami spoke to reporters on the premises of the Federal High Court in Abuja on Wednesday, after paying a courtesy visit to the Chief Judge of the court, Justice John Tsoho.

He evaded question on the reason for Sowore’s rearrest, which had drawn criticisms locally and internationally.

Fielding questions from reporters, he said he did not visit the Chief Judge over Sowore’s case but to congratulate him on his confirmation by the Senate as the substantive Chief Judge of the Federal High Court.

Asked if he was not appalled by the DSS’ conduct, Malami said, “Whatever affects the integrity of the court is a worrisome issue for us.

“I can never be preemptive of an incident over which I was not a live witness to.”

He added, “But one thing I am certain of is that the government has put in place mechanism for investigation of the reported incident.

“So, I would not like to be preemptive in terms of a conclusion, one way or the other, without allowing the consummation and conclusion of the investigation process.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/fg-has-ordered-probe-of-court-invasion-by-dss-malami/amp/

A step in the right direction lets see how it goes
Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by oyichi: 7:35pm On Dec 11, 2019
No probe, cos that is what you voted for, u thought you were doing us when u were clamoring for this pig to be president, u were laughing at us when he won , pls let us enjoy this government in peace pls I beg you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by Bringback9ja: 7:38pm On Dec 11, 2019
kingola87:
REGIME! not administration

I will get use to it soon.

2 Likes

Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by femicyrus(m): 7:40pm On Dec 11, 2019
the probe/investigation will be carried out by no one but the same DSS.

the report will then be submitted to the same president that gave the order initially.

than another press release that the probe is inconclusive

welcome to Bugeria.
Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by openmine(m): 7:42pm On Dec 11, 2019
Why are you investigating what you hasty concluded as a purportedly 'scripted drama' by sowore and his supporters!
The presidency said it was staged, so this probe is unnecessary!
Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by Myhusband(m): 7:43pm On Dec 11, 2019
when Buhari leave office, he will regret for allowing power get into his head

I know in military regime they're unapologetic but he will regret all his actions after his exit, even his kids and grand kids should rather stick to what he have stole and still stealing because Nigerians are now getting their political life, when I say Nigerians I mean reasonable one though, not majority of aboki
Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by Kingspin(m): 7:45pm On Dec 11, 2019
Just to deceive their zombies supporters
Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by kunkelhanspeter(m): 7:45pm On Dec 11, 2019
What kind of investigation after the whole world saw what happened?
Dey should keep deceiving demself

1 Like

Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by Kingspin(m): 7:45pm On Dec 11, 2019
Just to deceive their zombies supporters..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by femicyrus(m): 7:46pm On Dec 11, 2019
oyichi:
No probe, cos that is what you voted for, u thought you were doing us when u were clamoring for this pig to be president, u were laughing at us when he won , pls let us enjoy this government in peace pls I beg you

this joke no longer hold water. you can't continue to cry over spilt milk and expect the cow to put fresh one into your cup without working for it.
Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by Nwaonyishi69: 7:46pm On Dec 11, 2019
Why won't Lauretta Onochie and her cohorts resign now, after lying without brake to discredit the opposition? Well, this is a government of lairs, after all.

1 Like

Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by donprinyo(m): 7:51pm On Dec 11, 2019
Hahaha, just covering faces.
Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by executive12: 7:53pm On Dec 11, 2019
Stupid and incompetent Attorney General. I wonder how this Malami guy got the title of SAN.
How can the FG be investigating when they released a statement justifying the invasion. Malami should tell another lie.
Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 11, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
Audio probe.
u beat me to it
Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by VULCAN(m): 7:54pm On Dec 11, 2019
And as similar to the question once asked by the grasscutter...

Who is the Federal Govt??
Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by Japsylee: 7:58pm On Dec 11, 2019
Just imagine what we can all achieve if we banish our fear and face this tyrants and his few co travellers. Just see the ripple effect of this punch action. I pray other outlets will do the same. God bless punch
Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 11, 2019
Shame on you guys...after garba sehu had defended the invasion? Omg! What a confused govt shocked

1 Like

Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by executive12: 8:00pm On Dec 11, 2019
Sirjamo:
After holding a meeting with a fugitive terrorist in a foreign land, you came back and started constituting nuisance in the name of a useless and miserable revolution.

That Sowere or whatever his name is, should thank his stars that I am not the president, by the time I am through with him, he would take a full page paid advert on every national newspapers to renounce revolution!!

Too many fools in this country.

1 Like

Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by Adedaniel211(m): 8:01pm On Dec 11, 2019
Davash222:
Can FG probe FG
i wonder oo, who is fooling who !!
Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by executive12: 8:02pm On Dec 11, 2019
hapbrands33:
Good

You believe Malami's lies that they are investigating?
Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by slowice(m): 8:05pm On Dec 11, 2019
bestpunterever:
All hail the king in the north!
General Muhammadu Buhari...
The tyrant himself.

First of his name
The destroyer of freedom
Bringer of change now next level
Bringer of pain
He's a real pain in the arse

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by aminusodiq(m): 8:06pm On Dec 11, 2019
Very confused government...!!! /why probe something you openly denied

1 Like

Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 11, 2019
Xisnin:
Did you go to bribe the judge?
You will still lose the case.
Many judges are now waking up to their responsibilities.
Since the onoghen saga, they've all sat up. They soon realise that the fed govt isn't worth dying for. I began to smell utter disregard for the rule of law the moment the fed govt removed onoghen in one week, the fastest arraignment in the world history.

2 Likes

Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by Soulseeker01(m): 8:08pm On Dec 11, 2019
I thought they said DSS did commit the crime, that it was sowore's nigas acting up
Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by israelmao(m): 8:08pm On Dec 11, 2019
[b]What manner of confusion has befallen this directionless government?When you sat at Aso Rock and said what transpired between Sowore and DSS men who disguised in lawyer's garbs was make believe or "stage-managed".by Sowore's supporters.Does investigation really matter again after conclusion has already been drawn?Adesina also spoke with derisive pomposity laying claim to phantom statistics that only 100,000 Nigerians were making noise about Sowore's case while the remaining millions of Nigerians were careless.Loud-mouthed Loretta came up on social media and said it was a drama.How then are you hoping to investigate a drama said to have been scripted by fake DSS men(Sowore's supporters)?It was also a drama how those that were said to be fake policemen were shooting teargas at voters from helicopters during recently concluded elections in Kogi State in order to scare them away from voting for candidates of their choices?I am still lost in surprise how fake policemen got helicopters.The only thing left of this government is carcass.[/b]
Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 11, 2019
isthatso:
sowore is a fool though. how can you go and call for a demonstration and call it "revolution"?
you mean like buhari and Tinubu did to Jonathan? Any difference? If there's none, then they're are both foolish for declaring a revolution before the 2015 elections.

1 Like

Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by Soulseeker01(m): 8:10pm On Dec 11, 2019
Na dem na, serious arrangee
Davash222:
Can FG probe FG
Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by Googleus(m): 8:10pm On Dec 11, 2019
its like this Attorney General didn't watch madam Loretta response...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ahmed Kadi Amshi Confirmed NASC Chairman Amid Outrage / Shekau Will No Longer Post Youtube Videos, May Be Replaced / 2019: Akpabio Gets New Appointment From Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.