Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS (30347 Views)

Malami: FG In Process Of Deleting Section 84(12) From Electoral Act / Malami: FG Not After Twitter Users, But Those Aiding Twitter To Flout Ban / Presidency Ordered Probe Of Anthony Okolie Using Hanan Buhari’s Old Line – DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by sencekompis: 9:18pm On Dec 11, 2019
FOOLS ARE FOOLING FOOLS NOT NIGERIANS
Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by tot(f): 9:20pm On Dec 11, 2019
This is what this confused government has reduced Nigeria to. What a SHAME and a SHAM.
Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by Jaapu: 9:36pm On Dec 11, 2019
Xisnin:
Did you go to bribe the judge?
You will still lose the case.
Many judges are now waking up to their responsibilities.

How? is Goodluck back? grin grin
Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by Igbodicool(m): 9:43pm On Dec 11, 2019
bestpunterever:
All hail the king in the north!
General Muhammadu Buhari...
The tyrant himself.
The king of the NOUGHT and WASTE!
Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by Accurate4u: 10:01pm On Dec 11, 2019
[quote author=Sirjamo post=84830425]After holding a meeting with a fugitive terrorist in a foreign land, you came back and started constituting nuisance in the name of a useless and miserable revolution.

That Sowere or whatever his name is, should thank his stars that I am not the president, by the time I am through with him, he would take a full page paid advert on every national newspapers to renounce revolution!![/quote Sir jamo or whatever you call yourself, you can never be Nigeria president neither in dream nor in physical life cuz you lack basic skill, intellectual and charisma to be our president
Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by executive12: 10:17pm On Dec 11, 2019
Japsylee:
Just imagine what we can all achieve if we banish our fear and face this tyrants and his few co travellers. Just see the ripple effect of this punch action. I pray other outlets will do the same. God bless punch

Power is always in the hands of the people. If and when Nigerians decide to get good leaders, they will get them. And our leaders are mirror images of us.
Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by bestpunterever: 10:24pm On Dec 11, 2019
Igbodicool:

The king of the NOUGHT and WASTE!
shut up! Don't quote nonsense to my reply
Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by dederocs(m): 10:48pm On Dec 11, 2019
Speak out against perceived injustice, it works, so because Nigerians kicked against this acts of desecration of our hallowed courts, the government is forced to act. Activism is what saves a nation, stop sitting on the sidelines...it's madness to plan to have children in this country without fighting to leave a country where justice and equality rules, for them to grow up in.
Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by Yusman316(m): 11:05pm On Dec 11, 2019
DarkJeddi:
Thought they all claimed that it was all Shenanigans by supporters of Sowore?
Hope u heard he said probe. Which means the findings can come out the same way DSS said it happened
Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by TruthinAction: 11:50pm On Dec 11, 2019
Kwanza:
The Federal Government has ordered an investigation into the Friday invasion of the Federal High Court, Abuja, by the operatives of the Department of State Service, the Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Mr. Abubakar Malami, has said.

The DSS, in their bid to rearrest the presidential candidate of the African Action Congress in the February 2019 general election, Omoyele Sowore, had invaded the court, during which the judge fled the scene.

Malami spoke to reporters on the premises of the Federal High Court in Abuja on Wednesday, after paying a courtesy visit to the Chief Judge of the court, Justice John Tsoho.

He evaded question on the reason for Sowore’s rearrest, which had drawn criticisms locally and internationally.

Fielding questions from reporters, he said he did not visit the Chief Judge over Sowore’s case but to congratulate him on his confirmation by the Senate as the substantive Chief Judge of the Federal High Court.

Asked if he was not appalled by the DSS’ conduct, Malami said, “Whatever affects the integrity of the court is a worrisome issue for us.

“I can never be preemptive of an incident over which I was not a live witness to.”

He added, “But one thing I am certain of is that the government has put in place mechanism for investigation of the reported incident.

“So, I would not like to be preemptive in terms of a conclusion, one way or the other, without allowing the consummation and conclusion of the investigation process.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/fg-has-ordered-probe-of-court-invasion-by-dss-malami/amp/

Medicine after death. Stories.
Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by DarkJeddi(m): 12:13am On Dec 12, 2019
Yusman316:

Hope u heard he said probe. Which means the findings can come out the same way DSS said it happened
Maybe Government Spokesmen should learn to keep their mouth shut and stop dishing out half truths and conjectures as official statements..
Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by lexy2014: 12:20am On Dec 12, 2019
inspiredabbey:
The media team of PMB led by Garba shehu is either grossly incompetent or they are moles deliberately sabotaging PMB. I am not fan of PMB but his aides are not competent and lack soundness of mind and depth required to manage the public and international image of the president.

This is what you get when the cabal has hijack the presidency and they are passing conflicting messages to sycophantic aides who are ready to sacrifice their professional calling at the altar of political expediency. How do you explain the fact that Garba Shehu rushed to issue statement that DSS did not attempt to arrest Sowore inside the court. If the president's media team must lie, at least we expect it to be intelligent lies.

A proactive media team would have issue a statement condemning the incident and also indicates that the presidency will investigate the incident and bring perpetrators to book. That would have save the president a lot of embarrassment.

Obviously, PMB lacks the basic leadership skills to preside over a complex country like Nigeria and to make matter worst, he surrounded himself with clowns called aides.

All these investigation and condemnation by d FG mean nothing if Sowore is still in detention
Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by lexy2014: 12:22am On Dec 12, 2019
Yusman316:

What is d essence of probe when d fact that Sowore being in d custody of d DSS indicts d govt& d DSS even b4 d probe?
Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by lexy2014: 12:28am On Dec 12, 2019
Sirjamo:
After holding a meeting with a fugitive terrorist in a foreign land, you came back and started constituting nuisance in the name of a useless and miserable revolution.

That Sowere or whatever his name is, should thank his stars that I am not the president, by the time I am through with him, he would take a full page paid advert on every national newspapers to renounce revolution!!

Is there any law in nigeria that says Sowore can't go to a foreign land to hold a meeting? What was d outcome of this meeting if I may ask? Who is this "fugitive terrorist" u are referring and how does d person qualify as a "fugitive terrorist"?

Where d courts that ordered Sowores release not aware of these accusations leveled against him b4 they ordered his release?

Regarding Sowore, do u have to be president first b4 u can deal with him? Since u will never be president, that means u will never be able to deal with him
Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by wink2015(m): 5:13am On Dec 12, 2019
isthatso:
sowore is a fool though. how can you go and call for a demonstration and call it "revolution"?

Sowore used the word revolution to provoke the federal government knowing fully well that he would be arrested.

Sowore knew that ex-military generals like Buhari do not like revolution acts as it is seen as a coup detat.

So it was a bush trap set by Sowore himself to catch ignorant and undemocratic tyrant like Buhari.

The arrest, detention of Sowore with the invasion of court has put Major General Buhari in conflicts with the west.

With the good result coming in that the usa and uk are condemning Major General Buhari that he is violating the rule of law. That he must respect the rule of law.
Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by blaqoracle: 5:39am On Dec 12, 2019
Bringback9ja:
Major General Muhammadu Buhari's administration is the definition of lies. Took power through lies and ruled 4 years through lies.

Unfortunately, we're not buying bullshit from you people again. Are you saying you want to probe Daura or General himself..

Unfortunately for General Buhari, Aljazeera, CNN, BBC will follow soon. Mamman daura destroying Buhari's name and General is watching
if you like, cry blood, igbo will never rule nigeria.
Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by Nobody: 5:44am On Dec 12, 2019
The beginning of lies. You left your office to come and congratulate your subordinate. Did you think you are talking to gworo and almajiri people like the one in your region?
After the high-handedness of DSS has been revealed to the entire globe you then came to set up a charade committee for investigation. I wouldn't surprise if all the disguise APC judges and lawyers will be the committee members.
What do except from a case of illegality like this ? A show of shame and embarrassment among the committee of nation..

Posterity will judge all of you.
Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by Effiongdbest: 5:49am On Dec 12, 2019
blaqoracle:

If you like cry blood Igbo will never join you in the clamour for the release of Sowore. He can die there no time!..
Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by Bringback9ja: 5:53am On Dec 12, 2019
blaqoracle:

Do I look like a tribal bigot to you? Unfortunately for you, I'm not igbo.

I decided to create time out of my limited time to join forces in fighting this lawlessness in Nigeria.

A president who thinks he can lock up Nigerians anytime he wishes and tamper with their right belongs to the 1st century not this 21st century.

Thanks
Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by DedeNkem: 6:00am On Dec 12, 2019
Davash222:
Can FG probe FG

In a civilised country, the Judiciary is independent and it works for the people, not for the president.

The Judiciary has the right to investigate any case, including its court invasion by the corrupt DSS.
Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by AmeLonRo(m): 6:50am On Dec 12, 2019
Is Sowore released now?
Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:51am On Dec 12, 2019
Kwanza:

The Federal Government has ordered an investigation into the Friday invasion of the Federal High Court, Abuja, by the operatives of the Department of State Service, the Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Mr. Abubakar Malami, has said.

The DSS, in their bid to rearrest the presidential candidate of the African Action Congress in the February 2019 general election, Omoyele Sowore, had invaded the court, during which the judge fled the scene.

Malami spoke to reporters on the premises of the Federal High Court in Abuja on Wednesday, after paying a courtesy visit to the Chief Judge of the court, Justice John Tsoho.

He evaded question on the reason for Sowore’s rearrest, which had drawn criticisms locally and internationally.

Fielding questions from reporters, he said he did not visit the Chief Judge over Sowore’s case but to congratulate him on his confirmation by the Senate as the substantive Chief Judge of the Federal High Court.

Asked if he was not appalled by the DSS’ conduct, Malami said, “Whatever affects the integrity of the court is a worrisome issue for us.

“I can never be preemptive of an incident over which I was not a live witness to.”

He added, “But one thing I am certain of is that the government has put in place mechanism for investigation of the reported incident.

“So, I would not like to be preemptive in terms of a conclusion, one way or the other, without allowing the consummation and conclusion of the investigation process.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/fg-has-ordered-probe-of-court-invasion-by-dss-malami/amp/

What integrity has the court got? Was it not the courts that dismissed the case of rape against Busola Dakolo? What integrity is he talking about? Please...
Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by PervertProphet: 8:09am On Dec 12, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

What integrity has the court got? Was it not the courts that dismissed the case of rape against Busola Dakolo? What integrity is he talking about? Please...

OLAADEGBU.

How do I share posts with others like you do with me when I create one?

I really don't know which of the Nairaland Mods deleted all of my created posts and most of my posts in other topics. Lol! I must be such a threat. Others can tell lies against Jesus Christ. No problem but immediately individuals like us try to correct these lies by responding to it (Polemics). They do everything possible to shut us down and silent our voices.

Such Antichrist system.
Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by jahsharon: 10:09am On Dec 12, 2019
bestpunterever:
All hail the king in the north!
General Muhammadu Buhari...
The tyrant himself.

You are welcome. I voted for Major General Muhammadu Buhari. A retired Army General.. If I'd wanted an idiot as President, I would have voted for the drunk ineffectual buffoon Goatluck Jonaddaft.
Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by bestpunterever: 10:33am On Dec 12, 2019
jahsharon:

You are welcome. I voted for Major General Muhammadu Buhari. A retired Army General.. If I'd wanted an idiot as President, I would have voted for the drunk ineffectual buffoon Goatluck Jonaddaft.
you voted for him and so what? I voted for him too because I thought he was bringing a positive change that we were clamoring, but instead he has brought nothing but tyranny, impunity and Nepotism.
and again did I say Jonathan was not ineffectual buffoon?
Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:57pm On Dec 12, 2019
PervertProphet:

OLAADEGBU.

How do I share posts with others like you do with me when I create one?

I really don't know which of the Nairaland Modsvdeleted all of my created posts and most of my posts in other topics. Lol! I must be such a threat. Others can tell lies against Jesus Christ. No problem but immediately individuals like us try to correct these lies by responding to it (Polemics). They do everything possible to shut us down and silent our voices.

Such Antichrist system.

Just click on the share button after posting otherwise uninstal your username and replace it with another one.
Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by somtookeke(m): 10:40am On Dec 13, 2019
Senate yesterday resolved to conduct a comprehensive investigation into the alleged invasion of a Federal High Court by operatives of the Department of State Services (DSS).

Read more:

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/senate-sans-seek-probe-of-alleged-dss.html

Other headlines

Europa League: All the teams that qualified for Round of 32
https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/europa-league-all-teams-that-qualified.html

McConnell: 'There's no chance' Trump is removed from office
https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/mcconnell-no-chance-trump-is-removed.html

British PM wins parliamentary majority
https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/british-pm-wins-parliamentary-majority.html

EPL: Solskjaer reveals how many players he wants to sign for Man Utd in January
https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/epl-solskjaer-reveals-how-many-players.html

Share, like, comment

1 Share

Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by Igbodicool(m): 9:30pm On Dec 13, 2019
bestpunterever:
shut up! Don't quote nonsense to my reply
Are you a wasterner the pikin of the Satan rejected demon he threww out from his abode or noughterner pikin from futa jalon.
Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by bestpunterever: 11:09pm On Dec 13, 2019
Igbodicool:

Are you a wasterner the pikin of the Satan rejected demon he threww out from his abode or noughterner pikin from futa jalon.
Do they know at home that you are very Mad?
Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by idid: 11:18pm On Dec 13, 2019
The attorney general is obviously complicit in the whole situation; he granted an interview with BBC where he was obviously talking trash.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Military Burial Of Officers Killed By Boko-Haram & UNAMID Operations (Pictures) / Okorocha Fires IMSU VC; Appoints Son-in-law Chief Of Staff - Newtelegraphonline / Full List Of New Abia State Commissioners And Their Portfolios :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.