Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS (30351 Views)

Malami: FG In Process Of Deleting Section 84(12) From Electoral Act / Malami: FG Not After Twitter Users, But Those Aiding Twitter To Flout Ban / Presidency Ordered Probe Of Anthony Okolie Using Hanan Buhari’s Old Line – DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by Olayinka8793(m): 7:03pm On Dec 11, 2019
n
Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by JonDon12: 7:04pm On Dec 11, 2019
Place Bichi in Administrive leave first and then probe.
Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 11, 2019
what are they probing, are they not the ones who ordered it?

3 Likes

Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by LikeCool(m): 7:05pm On Dec 11, 2019
Na still them them

1 Like

Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by Obaakran: 7:05pm On Dec 11, 2019
aboki San. idiot

1 Like

Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by samdigo90: 7:06pm On Dec 11, 2019
the same FG that did the invasion is investigating the invasion..ok naw

1 Like

Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by Afolabimills(m): 7:07pm On Dec 11, 2019
Sirjamo:
After holding a meeting with a fugitive terrorist in a foreign land, you came back and started constituting nuisance in the name of a useless and miserable revolution.

That Sowere or whatever his name is, should thank his stars that I am not the president, by the time I am through with him, he would take a full page paid advert on every national newspapers to renounce revolution!!
to think that someone like u can write good English shows u went to school but am sorry to say this to u one day soon u will b a victim of injustice as for sowore I don't pity him because he is among those that brought this impunity n calamity shame upon this country

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by Tumbulum: 7:07pm On Dec 11, 2019
Sirjamo:
After holding a meeting with a fugitive terrorist in a foreign land, you came back and started constituting nuisance in the name of a useless and miserable revolution.

That Sowere or whatever his name is, should thank his stars that I am not the president, by the time I am through with him, he would take a full page paid advert on every national newspapers to renounce revolution!!
see them barking like a lost dog. We have seen dictators and we have seen their ending. They never ended well. Thank God you are just an ordinary zombie and not the president.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 11, 2019
sowore is a fool though. how can you go and call for a demonstration and call it "revolution"?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by proprince(m): 7:11pm On Dec 11, 2019
God punish both the DSS and the FG
Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by masseratti: 7:11pm On Dec 11, 2019
Blakjewelry:
Which kind probe and by whom,just sack the idiot since he did not learn from his predecessor. BTW when did the dss start recruiting illiterates like their cousin the police
I met an ex secret service member once I was wondering how this dunce got in, later I got to know it's quota system and who knows who... No merit... A service that is supposed to be all about intelligence and merit.

What malami just said is inconsequential, can he explain why the man was rẹ arrested under 18 hours? Did he commit a new crime immediately he was arrested, or are we going to see another citizen incarcerated like Dasuki, El Zakzakzy?

1 Like

Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by Steve28: 7:11pm On Dec 11, 2019
Story for the gods
Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by praz001(m): 7:12pm On Dec 11, 2019
You gave an order it was delivered perfectly, sooo why probe the order you gave....

1 Like

Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by Guyman02: 7:12pm On Dec 11, 2019
Modelmike7

Thegreenland

Same person with different monikers cool

1 Like

Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by Tchange1(m): 7:14pm On Dec 11, 2019
Stupid sets of leaders.
Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by webngnews: 7:14pm On Dec 11, 2019
They will pay politics with that again
Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by AerialMapper: 7:15pm On Dec 11, 2019
Bashir, Lauretta and Garba please come outside and hear this.

Why is the FG probing something that never happened?

Adesina The Slave, the FG is probing which means it listened to the few 100k people who voiced out.

I really feel sorry for you people who have the job of defending this government

5 Likes

Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by Grace001: 7:15pm On Dec 11, 2019
PMB administration oh sorry general Buhari Regime is the more you look the less you see!
Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by tonysunkan: 7:16pm On Dec 11, 2019
Good. One hopes something tenable will come out of the probe.
Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by obi4eze(m): 7:16pm On Dec 11, 2019
angry
Just say President Mamman Daura has ordered the probe....
Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by Alanpoza007: 7:18pm On Dec 11, 2019
Sirjamo:

Because you'll act as President, Chief Justice and National Assembly all at once. That's why your type can never be President cos we can't afford to have another disaster after Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by Mrquote: 7:19pm On Dec 11, 2019
Davash222:
Can FG probe FG
Only in Nigeria
Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by Homers123(m): 7:19pm On Dec 11, 2019
Who is fooling who?
Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by KanuSE: 7:19pm On Dec 11, 2019
Hahahaha cheesy cheesy Lawbreakers investigating themselves...lol cheesy

These guys are fools grin
Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by seunmsg(m): 7:23pm On Dec 11, 2019
This must be a joke. Federal government already took a well publicized position on the matter. So, what are they probing again?

Instead of carrying out a meaningless probe, they should order the release of Sowore and apologize profusely to Nigerians for desecrating the temple of justice.

2 Likes

Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by emkz: 7:23pm On Dec 11, 2019
inspiredabbey:
The media team of PMB led by Garba shehu is either grossly incompetent or they are moles deliberately sabotaging PMB. I am not fan of PMB but his aides are not competent and lack soundness of mind and depth required to manage the public and international image of the president.

This is what you get when the cabal has hijack the presidency and they are passing conflicting messages to sycophantic aides who are ready to sacrifice their professional calling at the altar of political expediency. How do you explain the fact that Garba Shehu rushed to issue statement that DSS did not attempt to arrest Sowore inside the court. If the president's media team must lie, at least we expect it to be intelligent lies.

A proactive media team would have issue a statement condemning the incident and also indicates that the presidency will investigate the incident and bring perpetrators to book. That would have save the president a lot of embarrassment.

Obviously, PMB lacks the basic leadership skills to preside over a complex country like Nigeria and to make matter worst, he surrounded himself with clowns called aides.

I agree. I think Buhari does not know what the hell is going on. As for Garba Shehu, that guy is one of the worst media managers in the Presidency ever. Femi Fani Kayode is better than him in image polishing. I mean, Femi Adesina issued a statement to do damage control this morning and the dunce Garba issued another statement, indirectly undermining Femi. I hope he is let go so that sound minds can manage the President's image. Femi should be allowed to do that job and Garba should go back to his rice farm in Jigawa, please.
Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by Larryfest(m): 7:24pm On Dec 11, 2019
Bunch of confused people who call themselves FG.
Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by realstars: 7:26pm On Dec 11, 2019
I think it was oder from above.
The people called the government are not ready till now.
Re: Malami: FG Has Ordered Probe Of Court Invasion By DSS by kikake: 7:27pm On Dec 11, 2019
Fed govt must first probe its apex leadership.

A few men led by Gen Muhammadu Buhari have the gut to impose their ethno/religious idiosyncrasies upon all in Nigeria, because of their belief that Nigeria is held indivisible by Britain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters / Military Burial Of Officers Killed By Boko-Haram & UNAMID Operations (Pictures) / Atiku: Niger-Delta Can Have 100% Of Oil Revenues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.