Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,714 members, 7,820,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Nikki Laoye Breaks Up With Singer Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nikki Laoye Breaks Up With Singer Husband (1507 Views)

Late Osinachi Nwachukwu’s Producer Drops More Bombshell Against Singer's Husband / Nikki Laoye And Adekunle Snatcha Are Engaged (Photos) / P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nikki Laoye Breaks Up With Singer Husband by braveAchiever(m): 6:51pm On Dec 11, 2019

Gospel singer, Nikki Laoye confirms the end of her marriage to Alex oturu

Celebrity marriages have always been known to be unpredictable, and Nikki laoye’s own is not different.

Later today, The Nigerian gospel singer confirmed that she has parted ways with her fellow singer husband, Alex Oturu.

This was confirmed via her instastories.

She wrote thus “I just realized that today would have been my 8th year wedding anniversary, but hey, life happens.

In everything, I still give God thanks because everyone is doing great.

Everyone is Alive and well and we will all find the happiness that we truly need in Jesus name Amen

News Source: https://braveachiever.com/nikki-laoye-breaks-up-with-singer-husband/
Re: Nikki Laoye Breaks Up With Singer Husband by mynaijadj(m): 6:52pm On Dec 11, 2019
What?!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nikki Laoye Breaks Up With Singer Husband by Adepet222(f): 7:00pm On Dec 11, 2019
Even the one that call herself child of God. O ga ooo

2 Likes

Re: Nikki Laoye Breaks Up With Singer Husband by Davash222(m): 7:05pm On Dec 11, 2019
Who are they

2 Likes

Re: Nikki Laoye Breaks Up With Singer Husband by Froshloaded: 7:45pm On Dec 11, 2019
Mad oo

1 Like

Re: Nikki Laoye Breaks Up With Singer Husband by seunmohmoh(f): 9:48pm On Dec 11, 2019
After 8 good years?? Chai

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Simi Shares Baby Bump As She Celebrates Birthday Today (watch Video) / "Davido Is The Most Childish Celebrity I've Ever Seen All My Life" - Fans Blast / "I Hate My Bed, Chairs, Sleeping, Walking, Standing, I've Had Enough"- Mercy Eke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.