Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Nigerian Man Hacked The US Govt And Gave His Family & Friends Citizenship - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man Hacked The US Govt And Gave His Family & Friends Citizenship (1749 Views)

Onyeka Michael Chukwuemeka Dies In A Spanish Hospital. Do You Know His Family? / Nigerian Man Hacked US Govt Site, Gave Family, Friends Permanent Citizenship / Lagos State Govt And Netherlands To Collaborate On Water Transportation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Hacked The US Govt And Gave His Family & Friends Citizenship by yankeevibe: 7:34pm On Dec 11, 2019
Nigerian man hacked the US govt and gave his family and friends permanent citizenship

The US had been cracking down on cyber scammers recently, over 80 Nigerians had been arrested in the USA for internet fraud and other online crimes during the fourth quarter of 2019.

After the arrests, more charges were pressed on some of the suspects and one of them is not just a scammer. Abaeze Atuche is a hacker and he had done something that no hacker had ever attempted to do before.

Atuche hacked the US government and gave all members of his family and 15 of his friends’ permanent American citizenship. As we speak the American government is in a process of deporting all 33 people who got their citizenship as a result of Atuche’s hack.

No details as to how he pulled it off yet but insiders say his skills are unbelievable. “The US government online network is impregnable but this guy proved it otherwise. If he was not arrested I don’t think there was ever going to be an investigation on how his family members got their citizenship”.

Abaeze Atuche is only 29 and the hacking started five years ago when he was only 24-years-old. He entered the US using a fake American passport in 2013 and never left. By 2016 his big family and 15 of his Nigerian friends were permanent US citizens.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Hacked The US Govt And Gave His Family & Friends Citizenship by greatmarshall(m): 7:35pm On Dec 11, 2019
O boy
Re: Nigerian Man Hacked The US Govt And Gave His Family & Friends Citizenship by beresponsible(m): 7:45pm On Dec 11, 2019
Selfish guy. Hack their system give all Nigerians US citizenship and convert all US citizens into Nigerians then deport all of them to Naija.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Hacked The US Govt And Gave His Family & Friends Citizenship by Temidayo9(m): 7:51pm On Dec 11, 2019
beresponsible:
US never learn say nothing is impregnable to Nigeria. If na me hack their system i go give all Nigerians US citizenship and convert all US citizens into Nigerians then deport all of them to Naija.
Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Hacked The US Govt And Gave His Family & Friends Citizenship by Temidayo9(m): 7:51pm On Dec 11, 2019
cheesy grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Hacked The US Govt And Gave His Family & Friends Citizenship by rexchazy(m): 7:57pm On Dec 11, 2019
Nigerians are Smart people i swear, there is nothing a Nigerian cannot circumvent

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Hacked The US Govt And Gave His Family & Friends Citizenship by Beautyaddy: 8:02pm On Dec 11, 2019
Very FAKE Report!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Hacked The US Govt And Gave His Family & Friends Citizenship by Slynation(m): 8:04pm On Dec 11, 2019
Last last they will finally employ this guy if the report is legit...
Re: Nigerian Man Hacked The US Govt And Gave His Family & Friends Citizenship by sexycat: 8:05pm On Dec 11, 2019
This guy is wizard, he might end up getting job from the US govt while in prison because they will need his expertise to decode some programs but with serious close watch of the applications and systems he would have access to.
Re: Nigerian Man Hacked The US Govt And Gave His Family & Friends Citizenship by NGRsenate: 8:26pm On Dec 11, 2019
With all their security and noise, see how boys are penetrating their systems on a daily basis.

God bless Mother Russia.
Re: Nigerian Man Hacked The US Govt And Gave His Family & Friends Citizenship by RichDad1(m): 8:27pm On Dec 11, 2019
Another one.
Re: Nigerian Man Hacked The US Govt And Gave His Family & Friends Citizenship by kellycute(m): 8:30pm On Dec 11, 2019
beresponsible:
US never learn say nothing is impregnable to Nigeria. If na me hack their system i go give all Nigerians US citizenship and convert all US citizens into Nigerians then deport all of them to Naija.
hahahahaha. U be clown bro. Very funny

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Hacked The US Govt And Gave His Family & Friends Citizenship by obiekunie2: 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2019

“The US government online network is impregnable but this guy proved it otherwise. If he was not arrested I don’t think there was ever going to be an investigation on how his family members got their citizenship”.

you can begin to imagine the highest level where this country will be in technology IF ONLY WE HAVE GOOD GOVERNMENT!

IF and only IF we have good government. . .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Hacked The US Govt And Gave His Family & Friends Citizenship by lawnreigh(m): 9:13pm On Dec 11, 2019
Even Nigerians matter tire Nigeria itself, brains full country
Re: Nigerian Man Hacked The US Govt And Gave His Family & Friends Citizenship by ednut1(m): 9:54pm On Dec 11, 2019
Fake

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Hacked The US Govt And Gave His Family & Friends Citizenship by good4all40: 12:12am On Dec 12, 2019
I don't think this news is authentic otherwise it will be on the front page of every dailies in the world and will definitely trend massively online, and no authentic link to support your claim. So it's definitely fake report

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Hacked The US Govt And Gave His Family & Friends Citizenship by EgunMogaji2: 4:29am On Dec 12, 2019
It’s fake news and already debunked.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Hacked The US Govt And Gave His Family & Friends Citizenship by optimusprime2(m): 6:22am On Dec 12, 2019
Source please
Re: Nigerian Man Hacked The US Govt And Gave His Family & Friends Citizenship by justwise(m): 7:06am On Dec 12, 2019
yankeevibe:
Nigerian man hacked the US govt and gave his family and friends permanent citizenship

The US had been cracking down on cyber scammers recently, over 80 Nigerians had been arrested in the USA for internet fraud and other online crimes during the fourth quarter of 2019.

After the arrests, more charges were pressed on some of the suspects and one of them is not just a scammer. Abaeze Atuche is a hacker and he had done something that no hacker had ever attempted to do before.

Atuche hacked the US government and gave all members of his family and 15 of his friends’ permanent American citizenship. As we speak the American government is in a process of deporting all 33 people who got their citizenship as a result of Atuche’s hack.

No details as to how he pulled it off yet but insiders say his skills are unbelievable. “The US government online network is impregnable but this guy proved it otherwise. If he was not arrested I don’t think there was ever going to be an investigation on how his family members got their citizenship”.

Abaeze Atuche is only 29 and the hacking started five years ago when he was only 24-years-old. He entered the US using a fake American passport in 2013 and never left. By 2016 his big family and 15 of his Nigerian friends were permanent US citizens.

Where is your source? Provide a reliable link to your story
Re: Nigerian Man Hacked The US Govt And Gave His Family & Friends Citizenship by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 12, 2019
This will make a good storyline for a Hollywood series. Believe me.

beresponsible:
Selfish guy. Hack their system give all Nigerians US citizenship and convert all US citizens into Nigerians then deport all of them to Naija.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Hacked The US Govt And Gave His Family & Friends Citizenship by Americanboy35: 4:28pm On Dec 12, 2019
Fake news ni jare
Re: Nigerian Man Hacked The US Govt And Gave His Family & Friends Citizenship by Stewart883(m): 5:47pm On Mar 21, 2020
Why can't this fools like Atuche hack CBN and give all the money to Nigerians

(1) (Reply)

How Is Mauritius Like, I Want To Relocate There / Man Survived After Hiding In Plane's Wheel From South Africa To Netherlands. / Very Interesting: Can Someone Advice Me On Getting Ireland And Australia Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.