Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,522 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Nigerian Man Hacked US Govt Site, Gave Family, Friends Permanent Citizenship - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man Hacked US Govt Site, Gave Family, Friends Permanent Citizenship (1079 Views)

What Easy Routes Can I Use To Get Into Germany And Get Permanent Citizenship / Nigerian Man Hacked The US Govt And Gave His Family & Friends Citizenship / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Hacked US Govt Site, Gave Family, Friends Permanent Citizenship by Halacable(m): 5:53pm On Dec 11, 2019
The US had been cracking down on cyber scammers recently, over 80 Nigerians had been arrested in the USA for internet fraud and other online crimes during the fourth quarter of 2019.

After the arrests, more charges were pressed on some of the suspects and one of them is not just a scammer. Abaeze Atuche is a hacker and he had done something that no hacker had ever attempted to do before.

Atuche hacked the US government and gave all members of his family and 15 of his friends’ permanent American citizenship. As we speak the American government is in a process of deporting all 33 people who got their citizenship as a result of Atuche’s hack.

No details as to how he pulled it off yet but insiders say his skills are unbelievable. “The US government online network is impregnable but this guy proved it otherwise. If he was not arrested I don’t think there was ever going to be an investigation on how his family members got their citizenship”.

Abaeze Atuche is only 29 and the hacking started five years ago when he was only 24-years-old. He entered the US using a fake American passport in 2013 and never left. By 2016 his big family and 15 of his Nigerian friends were permanent US citizens.

www.halacable..com

Re: Nigerian Man Hacked US Govt Site, Gave Family, Friends Permanent Citizenship by doublewisdom: 5:55pm On Dec 11, 2019
The guy tried sha. He's only trying to give his family a good life.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Hacked US Govt Site, Gave Family, Friends Permanent Citizenship by Wtfork: 5:57pm On Dec 11, 2019
... No comment.
Re: Nigerian Man Hacked US Govt Site, Gave Family, Friends Permanent Citizenship by BrokeFucker007: 5:59pm On Dec 11, 2019
Now that's a bad mofoka, much RESPEK to his name. Do you know how bad you ought to be to hack any American government site let alone the immigration?! damn his dope AF. Hopefully they dont do him like Kevin Mitnik, Ross Ulbritch or snowden.

if Nigerians have access or schools to learn hacking like the Americans or Russians the world will be at naija ppls mercy.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Hacked US Govt Site, Gave Family, Friends Permanent Citizenship by ghettokid1(m): 6:00pm On Dec 11, 2019
Name checkers coming...............5......4......3.......
Re: Nigerian Man Hacked US Govt Site, Gave Family, Friends Permanent Citizenship by Davash222(m): 6:01pm On Dec 11, 2019
God will continue to bless him. He's valuable to us than all APC members.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Hacked US Govt Site, Gave Family, Friends Permanent Citizenship by simeone007: 6:03pm On Dec 11, 2019
They go employ this one he will work for them from jail and also get paid
Re: Nigerian Man Hacked US Govt Site, Gave Family, Friends Permanent Citizenship by Jasen1(m): 6:06pm On Dec 11, 2019
I doubt if USA will deport him

He is am asset to them

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Hacked US Govt Site, Gave Family, Friends Permanent Citizenship by matrixme(m): 6:13pm On Dec 11, 2019
Omo this Kind friend for beta oo, not all those ones that will be borrowing your perfume and using it without mercy self...
Meanwhile, I'm not encouraging that ooo! Abeg.
Re: Nigerian Man Hacked US Govt Site, Gave Family, Friends Permanent Citizenship by Vinstel: 6:18pm On Dec 11, 2019
bad guy grin, They Won't deport him, He's too valuable
Re: Nigerian Man Hacked US Govt Site, Gave Family, Friends Permanent Citizenship by Upton: 6:34pm On Dec 11, 2019
I tried to see if any major newspaper carried this story and then I realised this news has some problem.

1) There is nothing "permanent US Citizenship"

2) The citizenship process is so involved that it's not just a name on a computer

3) US Passport and most Passports are now biometric - its tamper proof - except you impersonate the original owner of the passport

That blog site is only looking for traffic .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Hacked US Govt Site, Gave Family, Friends Permanent Citizenship by emeijeh(m): 6:34pm On Dec 11, 2019
Hack hack hack Haq haq haq
Re: Nigerian Man Hacked US Govt Site, Gave Family, Friends Permanent Citizenship by Beautyaddy: 7:56pm On Dec 11, 2019
I don't believe this report...It is Fake! angry

Why isn't any US major news network or paper reporting such news

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Hacked US Govt Site, Gave Family, Friends Permanent Citizenship by recievesense: 4:46pm On Dec 13, 2019
dey mind them its fake news
Upton:
I tried to see if any major newspaper carried this story and then I realised this news has some problem.

1) There is nothing "permanent US Citizenship"

2) The citizenship process is so involved that it's not just a name on a computer

3) US Passport and most Passports are now biometric - its tamper proof - except you impersonate the original owner of the passport

That blog site is only looking for traffic .
Re: Nigerian Man Hacked US Govt Site, Gave Family, Friends Permanent Citizenship by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 13, 2019
Stupid lazy Nigerian bloggers verses gullible readers. How on Earth would someone believe such cock and bull stories. Do you guys know how hard and what you have to pass through to get "green card" legally let alone of hacking it illegally? Even Russians have not hacked USCIS to get green cards talk less of Nigerians that buy their hacking tools from them.

90% of these Yahoo guys can't even write "Hello World" in any programming language. They buy all the hacking tools they use! Lazy fools!

(1) (Reply)

Okada Ban: A Gokada Rider Earns About N600k Annually / Teaching English Language In South Korea And Saving $10,000-$25,000 In A Year / Nigerians Please I Am Begging You. Don't Go To South Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.