Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,197 members, 7,825,758 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Nokia X2 And Its Chat Application. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia X2 And Its Chat Application. (2846 Views)

Most Nokia Users Dont Notice The In Built Chat Application In Their Phone. / How To Use Whatsapp On Your X2-02 And Others / What Is The Price Of Nokia X2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nokia X2 And Its Chat Application. by Oluwabee(f): 4:19pm On Nov 26, 2010
i dont know wats wrong wit this nokia chat on my nokia x2.All the just icon to access other chats like yahoo and msn just suddenly disappears. Please help embarassed undecided
Re: Nokia X2 And Its Chat Application. by amasha(f): 11:06am On Dec 09, 2010
Could you visit the nearest Nokia Care Point close to you,

Nokia Care Point
13 Ahmodu Ojikutu, Victoria Island Lagos

Nokia Care point
18 Kodesho Street, Ikeja Lagos Opposite Computer Village Main Entrance

(1) (Reply)

How To Change Font And Font Colour Of Any Android Application / World Most Expensive Iphone 6 Is Out; Goes On Sale For £2.3m / I Need Link To Download Tubemate Youtube Downloader Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.