Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

The Two Things A Lady Wants From Her Man(photo). - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Two Things A Lady Wants From Her Man(photo). (13299 Views)

Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex / This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo) / Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Two Things A Lady Wants From Her Man(photo). by themaestro08(m): 7:21pm On Feb 11, 2020
petitoni:
[/b]Let's assume prostitution is legal in Nigeria, try to go into it... Tell your parents, family and friends about the type of business you're doing... Let's see how they throw a party in honour of such a noble business... [b]

[s][/s]Visit a brothel and try to have a chat with any of the girls.. You will understand why the job doesn't give them a peace of mind...
One of the reasons they can't do without smoking and drinking.. [s][/s]

load of gibberish.

No point wasting energy on a shallow mind .
Re: The Two Things A Lady Wants From Her Man(photo). by petitoni(f): 10:16pm On Feb 11, 2020
You're the uncouth shallow minded mad psychic... You want prostitution to be legalized but you don't want it as a job... Olórí burúkú.. Omo ale

quote author=themaestro08 post=86568198] load of gibberish.

No point wasting energy on a shallow mind .[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Two Things A Lady Wants From Her Man(photo). by Emodeee: 10:54am On Feb 13, 2020
Where are the moderators? Let us go to front page.
Re: The Two Things A Lady Wants From Her Man(photo). by Emodeee: 10:55am On Feb 13, 2020
Where is mynd?
Re: The Two Things A Lady Wants From Her Man(photo). by Emodeee: 10:56am On Feb 13, 2020
Where is ishilove?

Where is that girl that went to the beach just to show us her bum?cheesy.
Re: The Two Things A Lady Wants From Her Man(photo). by Emodeee: 10:57am On Feb 13, 2020
Where is ubunja?

Where are the redpilled men?
Re: The Two Things A Lady Wants From Her Man(photo). by Emodeee: 10:58am On Feb 13, 2020
Where is sassysure?

Where is twaci?
Re: The Two Things A Lady Wants From Her Man(photo). by Emodeee: 11:03am On Feb 13, 2020
Where are the feminists
Re: The Two Things A Lady Wants From Her Man(photo). by Emodeee: 11:07am On Feb 13, 2020
Where is seunmohmoh?
Re: The Two Things A Lady Wants From Her Man(photo). by Emodeee: 11:08am On Feb 13, 2020
Where is makydebbie?
Re: The Two Things A Lady Wants From Her Man(photo). by makydebbie(f): 11:30am On Feb 13, 2020
Emodeee:
Where is makydebbie?

Here?
Re: The Two Things A Lady Wants From Her Man(photo). by Emodeee: 11:46am On Feb 13, 2020
makydebbie:

Here?

Post something about the caption this thread?
Re: The Two Things A Lady Wants From Her Man(photo). by Johnboom: 4:11pm On Feb 14, 2020
petitoni:
You're the uncouth shallow minded mad psychic... You want prostitution to be legalized but you don't want it as a job... Olórí burúkú.. Omo ale

quote author=themaestro08 post=86568198] load of gibberish.

No point wasting energy on a shallow mind .
This way you are causing, a reasonable man will think twice before dating you. Can't you make your point without causing ?
Re: The Two Things A Lady Wants From Her Man(photo). by chigoizie7(m): 4:16pm On Feb 14, 2020
I just find unintelligent girls un attractive .
Re: The Two Things A Lady Wants From Her Man(photo). by petitoni(f): 7:29pm On Feb 16, 2020
Who needs your dating? Lol
Shove your sticking dating down your ass..

You think is every lady on naira land that is looking for a poverty stricken toddler to date or desperate for marriage. Huh? Lol.
Go back and read your previous post and tell yourself the truth... who started the cursing?
Trying to play the victim huh?
Please try again later...

Johnboom:
This way you are causing, a reasonable man will think twice before dating you. Can't you make your point without causing ?

1 Like

Re: The Two Things A Lady Wants From Her Man(photo). by TomMary(f): 12:09pm On Apr 14, 2020
SMH
Re: The Two Things A Lady Wants From Her Man(photo). by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2020
You think is every lady on naira land that is looking for a poverty stricken toddler to date or desperate for marriage. Huh? Lol.
Go back and read your previous post and tell yourself the truth... who started the causing?
Trying to play the victim huh?
Please try again later...

I never agree with ladies on this site whenever they comment with insults or shameless statements, but in you case I was so glad u stood your ground and gave it to those two men "hot"
I followed from the begining and u were not the troublesome one there. He insulted u because you stated the obvious truths about brothel prostitutes and their guilts, substance abuse as a way of coping with the job they chose. He got hurt maybe becuz he patronises those brothel girls, and maybe becuz he felt that u were being hollier-than-thou towards the girls. It is not your fault that u didn't choose prositution as a hobby. He should not be angry at u. What is bad is bad. That's all.

[/quote]
Re: The Two Things A Lady Wants From Her Man(photo). by Emodeee: 6:50am On Aug 25, 2023
Lalasticlala
Re: The Two Things A Lady Wants From Her Man(photo). by ElliotP: 8:20am On Aug 25, 2023
But me I will care of you're older than me, I nor fit get better gbola and money com leave young sweet babes they follow old woman na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta / This Is How A Faithful Man Looks Like (pic) / Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.