Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,083 members, 7,825,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

I Studied In Republic Of Benin.. Can I Obtain My Msc In Nigeria? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Studied In Republic Of Benin.. Can I Obtain My Msc In Nigeria? (24958 Views)

#endsars: What I Studied In The University Vs What I Do Now - Nigerian Graduates / How I Studied Pharmacy Twice By Lauretta Oyemwenosa Obakpolo / Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Studied In Republic Of Benin.. Can I Obtain My Msc In Nigeria? by sirqeeboi(m): 11:16pm On Dec 03, 2021
Goodgod213:
Haaa irgib Africa. Na better school oo. Well you have no issues. Schooled at Lcs and did my masters in unilag

Les Course so nuo?
Re: I Studied In Republic Of Benin.. Can I Obtain My Msc In Nigeria? by Teeclassicroyal: 8:35am On Dec 04, 2021
zinaunreal:

It's different when a certificate is forged than when a whole country produces quacks after claiming to give students standard training. I know how their educational system works, Nigeria is far better than them.

Degrees are bought and sold there like stock fish. If you need Msc or Bsc now its available with the right funds and backed up by a dummy school. Students just go to waste their parents hard earned money there and learn trash.

My problem with you is your bias. Majority of Nigerian schools curricular are not just ancient but not relevant in the 21st century. So what's the difference? Let's first put off the fire that's burning the tip of our dress before seeking to put off that of another. Our system is crooked as well. Sorting, ancient teaching style, irrelevant course work, lack of modern equipments and a host of other issues have bedevilled our own system that we claim is far better. Denying that fact will be to simply postpone the evil day. Very simple.
Let's bring back standard to our universities, fund them properly, eliminate the strike factor, eliminate insecurity and cultism, create more universities to cater for the surging population and see if people won't be forced back to stay here. Do you know how many people get killed without any media platform reporting it? A lot of people cannot afford to stay back here in a condition of fear and tension.
And also, you will simply be setting double standards if you claim that Nigerian graduates who travel abroad to further their education do not have to engage in a rat race to meet up the standards of their colleagues who were trained in developed countries.
Re: I Studied In Republic Of Benin.. Can I Obtain My Msc In Nigeria? by Teeclassicroyal: 8:37am On Dec 04, 2021
zinaunreal:

Baba na fake degrees them dey give. Let perception go one side . I know how these countries work up to down. I'm no stranger to their lousy system. Fake damn nonsense degrees they are distributing to Nigerians. That's why they can never study medicine or nursing or even any other health care courses , make them no go kill person.

Worse thing is that it's thesame Nigerians running the schools, how can it be better than Nigerian universities in Nigeria?

What value does your Nigeria certificate command in today's world?
Let's be frank. We have the same problem as Benin. The difference is just that we have found ways to "pretend" ours is more sophisticated. Simple.
Re: I Studied In Republic Of Benin.. Can I Obtain My Msc In Nigeria? by calcal: 3:48am On Dec 06, 2021
Limitless72:

Yes essay....
So you can imagine the level of mediocrity portrayed.
I was even writing and a woman told me " ahnahn its too much nuh, stop its okay.. submit your credentials and passport"...and that was the end.

A friend that studied in Ukraine was given an A4 paper to just write half page..that was in camp because according to him he wasn't aware of the verification exercise.....

The funny thing is that the Ukrainians constructing the ajaokuta steel complex cannot write in English. that is to say illiterate building your country for you.

The education is about the English language in the zoo.

1 Like

Re: I Studied In Republic Of Benin.. Can I Obtain My Msc In Nigeria? by Teeclassicroyal: 10:56am On Dec 06, 2021
Na God go help us with our "educated than thou" mentality for this country. If our education were to be top notch, I see no reason why we should be "japaing" then. Leave people wey go Benin abeg. Every system has its own saboteurs. Leave them for nature to search out. Many people wey dey hype Naija certificate for here, do exam today, na f9 go full ground.

1 Like

Re: I Studied In Republic Of Benin.. Can I Obtain My Msc In Nigeria? by Candoit: 6:41pm On Dec 06, 2021
360command:
I disagree with you. I studied in Ghana and one of my brothers who went to a public university in Nigeria talks nasty about Ghana university. Fast forward, the time came for us to do a master program in the USA.. I had no issues getting every documents from Ghana sent to USA. My 2 bro on the other hand had to sort their way from those 9ja institutions they graduated from and eventually they sent their credentials to USA.
Note: our certificate was evaluated and I was the only one who scaled through but the brother who went to UNIBEN did not scale through.

I continued with my masters but my bro had to post graduate.

The one who made mockery of me finishing from Ghana was stunned and I found in my own interest to laugh at him on everything.. getting transcripts was a problem, recommendation letter another problem, evaluation of result na k-leg.

I can vehemently say that many Nigerians who studied out of Nigeria never bribes their way through to pass exams ; if there are it will be a few.
But I cannot say the same for our Nigeria university. Note: I studied and finished from a Nigeria university together with all my brothers but I can tell you that our university is useless..

Did you read the message trail before disagreeing and agreeing?.
Re: I Studied In Republic Of Benin.. Can I Obtain My Msc In Nigeria? by iscom(m): 8:24am On Dec 09, 2021
MadeMan01:
Does ISCOM university in Cotonou Benin, offer Nursing?
Yes i offered nursing
Re: I Studied In Republic Of Benin.. Can I Obtain My Msc In Nigeria? by zinaunreal(m): 11:54am On Dec 11, 2021
iscom:
Yes i offered nursing

Baba na lie nothing like nursing in benin Republic any body reading this don't go and waste your hard end funds you will regret I repeat you will regret it.
Re: I Studied In Republic Of Benin.. Can I Obtain My Msc In Nigeria? by iscom(m): 12:50pm On Dec 11, 2021
zinaunreal:

Baba na lie nothing like nursing in benin Republic any body reading this don't go and waste your hard end funds you will regret I repeat you will regret it.

I'm only joking, because my username was mentioned. I did my nursing in Nigeria.
Re: I Studied In Republic Of Benin.. Can I Obtain My Msc In Nigeria? by aabdulrasheed: 10:16am On Jan 04, 2022
pls someone should advice me , i want to do a HND to Bsc conversion in Benin
i had its just 2 semesters in Benin
pls which recognized university can i get that at cheap price
i dont want to go to one unaccredited university oo...
and i think getting Msc should be easy since i have HND in nigerian polytechnic
Re: I Studied In Republic Of Benin.. Can I Obtain My Msc In Nigeria? by Limitless72(m): 2:41pm On Feb 03, 2022
martinzkingin:

Yes presently doing my Msc in lasu

Did you face any stigmatization?
Re: I Studied In Republic Of Benin.. Can I Obtain My Msc In Nigeria? by elbulk(m): 7:26pm On Feb 09, 2022
aabdulrasheed:
pls someone should advice me , i want to do a HND to Bsc conversion in Benin
i had its just 2 semesters in Benin
pls which recognized university can i get that at cheap price
i dont want to go to one unaccredited university oo...
and i think getting Msc should be easy since i have HND in nigerian polytechnic

You can message me
Re: I Studied In Republic Of Benin.. Can I Obtain My Msc In Nigeria? by Barisvilla(m): 12:40am On Aug 29, 2022
Whatever you do don't try to engage anyone for this service go to Benin Republic Ministry and Authenticate your certificate yourself. Don't engage anyone by name Mike or Myketee he would ruin it for you. Be warned Don't try these numbers +234 806 469 1685 / 0818 593 3265
Barisvilla:
Have you been able to Authenticate your result and Certificate? I am having a similar issue.
Re: I Studied In Republic Of Benin.. Can I Obtain My Msc In Nigeria? by Barisvilla(m): 12:48am On Aug 29, 2022
Don't engage anyone for this service oo, Go and do it yourself self. Don't engage anyone with these numbers, 08185933265 0806 469 1685 If you do certainly you would regret it big time.
Barisvilla:
Have you been able to Authenticate your result and Certificate? I am having a similar issue.
Re: I Studied In Republic Of Benin.. Can I Obtain My Msc In Nigeria? by Viktor454: 1:05am On Nov 15, 2022
Barisvilla:
Whatever you do don't try to engage anyone for this service go to Benin Republic Ministry and Authenticate your certificate yourself. Don't engage anyone by name Mike or Myketee he would ruin it for you. Be warned Don't try these numbers +234 806 469 1685 / 0818 593 3265

Have you authenticated your certificate?
How long did it take? How much did you pay?
Please respond, deadline is killing me.
Re: I Studied In Republic Of Benin.. Can I Obtain My Msc In Nigeria? by Chukwudiwonder(m): 1:59am On Nov 15, 2022
olumide3367:
Since u were able to secure nysc, you should secure msc

Am not sure but I think it workable
Re: I Studied In Republic Of Benin.. Can I Obtain My Msc In Nigeria? by naturalme16193: 1:17pm On Dec 04, 2022

Viktor454:

How long did it take? How much did you pay?
Please respond, deadline is killing me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JAMB Cut-Off Mark For 2020 Admission: 160 For Universities, 120 For Polytechnics / Futminna 2011/2012 Admission Session / Which Of These Sentences Gave You Joy While You Were In Secondary School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.