Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Army Says Video Of Boko Haram Killing Soldiers Fabricated By IPOB - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Says Video Of Boko Haram Killing Soldiers Fabricated By IPOB (37630 Views)

Sheikh Gumi Replies Army, Says ‘I Was Misunderstood’ / Atiku Speaks On Boko Haram Killing 100 Soldiers. Nigerians React / Atiku, Dele, Ben Bruce, Others React To Viral Video Of Boko Haram Killing soldie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Says Video Of Boko Haram Killing Soldiers Fabricated By IPOB by noisy45(m): 4:26pm On Dec 12, 2019
Plan to paint Igbo's bad cheesy grin
Re: Army Says Video Of Boko Haram Killing Soldiers Fabricated By IPOB by noisy45(m): 4:27pm On Dec 12, 2019
Who has link to the video
Re: Army Says Video Of Boko Haram Killing Soldiers Fabricated By IPOB by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 12, 2019
YungMillionaire:
Your name is Ekpat but your voice is 100% Igbo. Please what is the meaning of Ekpat in Igbo language?

IPOB is nothing but an amateur propaganda outlet.

Adamu

Is Ekpa not also an Igbo name?
You soo ignorant
Re: Army Says Video Of Boko Haram Killing Soldiers Fabricated By IPOB by OneKinGuy(m): 4:27pm On Dec 12, 2019
Re: Army Says Video Of Boko Haram Killing Soldiers Fabricated By IPOB by baratech: 4:28pm On Dec 12, 2019
Wawu.... The next angle is that IPOB is Boko Haram...
Re: Army Says Video Of Boko Haram Killing Soldiers Fabricated By IPOB by NOHOLDSBAR: 4:29pm On Dec 12, 2019
The Army needs to get ruthless with these terrorist monkeys. The Army has to remove the kids gloves and go after these brainwashed Biafuro monkeys, their financiers and supporters with everything in their arsenal.
You don't play with secessionist terrorists anywhere in the world.
If you have problems with what I just stated, then FVCK Off and and argue with your keyboard.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Army Says Video Of Boko Haram Killing Soldiers Fabricated By IPOB by rottennaija(m): 4:30pm On Dec 12, 2019
adeoyun:

So you've not seen people speak more than 5language
Forget that thing, no Akwa Ibom man is interested in biafra
Re: Army Says Video Of Boko Haram Killing Soldiers Fabricated By IPOB by marvincriz(m): 4:34pm On Dec 12, 2019
Nigeria army can never say the less than defending their extended wing colleagues. My worry is for the deluded biafrans who still enlist themselves for such suicide job
Re: Army Says Video Of Boko Haram Killing Soldiers Fabricated By IPOB by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 12, 2019
YungMillionaire:

So no answer from you? You know why? Because Ekpat is not an Igbo name but the person in the video with 100% Igbo accent his named Ekpat. Your propaganda has failed. Go and tell Mazi Kanu and his piglets.

Zombie
You purposely added ''t''at the name as usual to start arguments.
I have known you here as zombie so I don't normally reply you.

His name is Ekpa and not Ekpat.

Ekpa is also an Igbo name
The guys never claimed to come from Calabar.

This your silly behavior have made many people not to take you serious.
Stop going from threads to threads twisting topics raise unnecessary arguments.
Your relations are the piglets.

Grow up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Says Video Of Boko Haram Killing Soldiers Fabricated By IPOB by Yujin(m): 4:38pm On Dec 12, 2019
The hatred against Igbos is the only thing that unites them. Despite the fact that some people on Facebook confirmed the tragic act, bunch of hatred still stuck to the lies of the Nigerian Army simply because IPOB was mentioned. All of you will feel the heat in the long run. The Nigerian Army has been denying the losses of her personnel despite all the confirmation from people who know them. Is it wrong for a brother to ask his brothers not to join such an unaccountable organization? Last last, everybody go feel the heat.
Meanwhile, fulani herdsmen have resumed killings on the highways.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Says Video Of Boko Haram Killing Soldiers Fabricated By IPOB by semyman: 4:41pm On Dec 12, 2019
What was IPOB's interest in GEJ's government that they have not recovered from his defeat since 2015?

1 Like

Re: Army Says Video Of Boko Haram Killing Soldiers Fabricated By IPOB by gidgiddy: 4:42pm On Dec 12, 2019
maasoap:

I equally learnt that the two cops murdered and burnt by your brothers were killed using sticks and stones. So, what is the difference?

Doesnt it sound strange to you that two armed Police were killed by people with sticks?
Re: Army Says Video Of Boko Haram Killing Soldiers Fabricated By IPOB by YungMillionaire: 4:47pm On Dec 12, 2019
fairfora:
Ekpat might not be an ibo name but that doesn't mean ekpat can't speak ibo. My sister-inlaw is yoruba. She was born in old anambra state when her dad was serving there as a military officer. She had her secondary education up to js2 there before they were posted to ibadan. She speaks ibo more than the locals and that applies to every other tribe who was born in another tribe in nigeria. There are ibos in lagos who speak yoruba more fluently than we do.

How can some1 who is not Igbo speak English with an Igbo accent?
Re: Army Says Video Of Boko Haram Killing Soldiers Fabricated By IPOB by Encapsulate: 4:57pm On Dec 12, 2019
Nigeria, which way na embarassed

Happenings: News without picture
Nigeria govt: it's fake, there is no evidence

Happenings: News with pictorial proof
Nigeria govt: It's fake. The pictures are Photoshoped.

Happenings: News with video evidence
Nigeria govt: It's fake, the videos were manipulated.

9ja grin. Which kind evidence wuna want again?

1 Like

Re: Army Says Video Of Boko Haram Killing Soldiers Fabricated By IPOB by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 12, 2019
YungMillionaire:

Mr. Man stop acting foolish here, you have been busted several times trying to twist news for arguments,
What will be your gain for this?

Can you provide evidence where the man claimed he's not Igbo?
Why raise unnecessary arguments?
Your mumu too much
Re: Army Says Video Of Boko Haram Killing Soldiers Fabricated By IPOB by YungMillionaire: 5:13pm On Dec 12, 2019
BininEmpire:

Mr. Man stop acting foolish here, you have been busted several times trying to twist news for arguments,
What will be your gain for this?

Can you provide evidence where the man claimed he's not Igbo?
Why raise unnecessary arguments?
Your mumu too much

You are the fool bro. Nnamdi Kanu could not find a true Akwa-Cross person to spread his propaganda so he got an Igbo guy and gave him an Akwa-Cross name. You are very foolish for defending IPOB pigs and their bovine master.
Re: Army Says Video Of Boko Haram Killing Soldiers Fabricated By IPOB by Ykc2(m): 5:14pm On Dec 12, 2019
rottennaija:
The name Simon Ekpa sounds like calabar or Akwa Ibom name, but the man speaking is definitely igbo. The video is propaganda.
the man is an igbo man but maybe from ohaofia or arochukwu the people in that zone ve similar culture with people from cross river state
Re: Army Says Video Of Boko Haram Killing Soldiers Fabricated By IPOB by YungMillionaire: 5:16pm On Dec 12, 2019
Yujin:
The hatred against Igbos is the only thing that unites them. Despite the fact that some people on Facebook confirmed the tragic act, bunch of hatred still stuck to the lies of the Nigerian Army simply because IPOB was mentioned. All of you will feel the heat in the long run. The Nigerian Army has been denying the losses of her personnel despite all the confirmation from people who know them. Is it wrong for a brother to ask his brothers not to join such an unaccountable organization? Last last, everybody go feel the heat.

But why is the very obvious Igbo guy named Ekpa? Nnamdi Kanu could not find a true Akwa-Ibomite for his propaganda?
Re: Army Says Video Of Boko Haram Killing Soldiers Fabricated By IPOB by YungMillionaire: 5:17pm On Dec 12, 2019
Ykc2:
the man is an igbo man but maybe from ohaofia or arochukwu the people in that zone ve similar culture with people from cross river state

Rubbish. Those people bear Igbo names they don't bear Ibibio or Efik names.
Re: Army Says Video Of Boko Haram Killing Soldiers Fabricated By IPOB by Mightyhaiz: 5:17pm On Dec 12, 2019
YungMillionaire:

Go and google and post the results of your google here. Until then Nnamdi Kanu and his piglets can continue their amateur propaganda work.

By the way, what is the meaning of Ekpat in Igbo language?
. I have a lot of Igbo friends that grew up in the southwest and north.. Their Yoruba and hsusa accents are second to none. Ekpa may have grown up in any Igbo town hence his Igbo intonation. Get sense

1 Like

Re: Army Says Video Of Boko Haram Killing Soldiers Fabricated By IPOB by zibya: 5:19pm On Dec 12, 2019
NOHOLDSBAR:
The Army needs to get ruthless with these terrorist monkeys. The Army has to remove the kids gloves and go after these brainwashed Biafuro mi keys, their financiers and supporters with everything in their arsenal.
You don't play with secessionist terrorist anywhere in the world.
If you have problems with what I just stated, then FVCK Off and and argue with your keyboard.
Those IPOB vermin need to be wiped out without mercy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Says Video Of Boko Haram Killing Soldiers Fabricated By IPOB by YungMillionaire: 5:19pm On Dec 12, 2019
Yujin:

What happened to Jibril from Sudan? Its been a while since Kanu/IPOB used that name. Now its Buhari. IPOB propaganda no be today now. Get sense.
Re: Army Says Video Of Boko Haram Killing Soldiers Fabricated By IPOB by ronyman(m): 5:19pm On Dec 12, 2019
Lol you wish! The more you look, the less you see baba.
rottennaija:
The name Simon Ekpa sounds like calabar or Akwa Ibom name, but the man speaking is definitely igbo. The video is propaganda.
Re: Army Says Video Of Boko Haram Killing Soldiers Fabricated By IPOB by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 12, 2019
YungMillionaire:

I've clarified this in my earlier post. You dont have to be ibo to do that. I've cited the example of my sister inlaw who was born in the east, whose both parents are yoruba and her dad was serving in a military base in the old Anambra state, who speaks ibo like the locals . Come to mile 12 in Lagos and see how hausa fulani born and living in lagos are speaking our language. You'd be shocked. Only their facial appearance and mode of dressing would convince you they're not yoruba.
Re: Army Says Video Of Boko Haram Killing Soldiers Fabricated By IPOB by YungMillionaire: 5:21pm On Dec 12, 2019
Mightyhaiz:
. I have a lot of Igbo friends that grew up in the southwest and north.. Their Yoruba and hsusa accents are second to none. Ekpa may have grown up in any Igbo town hence his Igbo intonation. Get sense

Nonsense. Upon all the millions of Akwa-Cross people, Kanu could ONLY find one with Igbo accent?

Btw What happened to El Jubril from Sudan? Because Kanu/IPOB have gone back to using the name Buhari?

What happened to Trump invading Nigeria to free Biafrans? Nothing yet?

My guy Kanu's propaganda no be today. The sad reality is that he is not very good at it.
Re: Army Says Video Of Boko Haram Killing Soldiers Fabricated By IPOB by WilyWily: 5:22pm On Dec 12, 2019
Zoo Nigeria Soldiers are Shits
Re: Army Says Video Of Boko Haram Killing Soldiers Fabricated By IPOB by YungMillionaire: 5:22pm On Dec 12, 2019
fairfora:
I've clarified this in my earlier post. You dont have to be ibo to do that. I've cited thebecsmple of my sister inlaw who was born in the east, whose both parents are yoruba. Come to mile 12 in Lagos and see how hausa fulani born and living in lagos are speaking our language. You'd be shocked. Only their facial appearance and mode of dressing would convince you they're not yoruba.

Nonsense. Upon all the millions of Akwa-Cross people, Kanu could ONLY find one with Igbo accent?

Btw What happened to El Jubril from Sudan? Because Kanu/IPOB have gone back to using the name Buhari?

What happened to Trump invading Nigeria to free Biafrans? Nothing yet?

My guy Kanu's propaganda no be today. The sad reality is that he is not very good at it.
Re: Army Says Video Of Boko Haram Killing Soldiers Fabricated By IPOB by webngnews: 5:23pm On Dec 12, 2019
Oh
Re: Army Says Video Of Boko Haram Killing Soldiers Fabricated By IPOB by WilyWily: 5:24pm On Dec 12, 2019
zeromeridian:
I believe IPOB more than the Nigerian army
I have the full video.
Re: Army Says Video Of Boko Haram Killing Soldiers Fabricated By IPOB by Cajal(m): 5:25pm On Dec 12, 2019
Not far from truth
But work on evidence..
Re: Army Says Video Of Boko Haram Killing Soldiers Fabricated By IPOB by Banmeallday: 5:25pm On Dec 12, 2019
Nigger Area army have been liars since 1966

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Crowd March For Funke Akindele As She Declares Her Political Ambition / Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic / FCT, 20 States May Face Food Crisis, Starvation Later This Year (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.