Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Army Says Video Of Boko Haram Killing Soldiers Fabricated By IPOB - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Says Video Of Boko Haram Killing Soldiers Fabricated By IPOB (37625 Views)

Sheikh Gumi Replies Army, Says ‘I Was Misunderstood’ / Atiku Speaks On Boko Haram Killing 100 Soldiers. Nigerians React / Atiku, Dele, Ben Bruce, Others React To Viral Video Of Boko Haram Killing soldie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Says Video Of Boko Haram Killing Soldiers Fabricated By IPOB by YungMillionaire: 2:23am On Dec 13, 2019
If I am to choose between believing IPOB or Nigerian military...I will choose Nigerian military 24/7....

I am still waiting for Nnamdi Kanu to produce the surgeon who did the plastic surgery for El Jibril of Sudan....

What is Cownu waiting for?
Re: Army Says Video Of Boko Haram Killing Soldiers Fabricated By IPOB by Fulanization: 2:41am On Dec 13, 2019
Re: Army Says Video Of Boko Haram Killing Soldiers Fabricated By IPOB by zibya: 10:52am On Dec 13, 2019
paradigmshift:

[s]u re just an animal on uniform....
i am an edo man and i am not ipob but i am very surprised to see u yoruba fools on here always tagging ipob to everything as if they are in charge of your life or the cause of ur failure. yall can't think or do something again without saying ipob. i pity u, u baby factory product.. ode[/s]
IPOB pig

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Says Video Of Boko Haram Killing Soldiers Fabricated By IPOB by amuwo1980: 11:16am On Dec 13, 2019
The video is real
Re: Army Says Video Of Boko Haram Killing Soldiers Fabricated By IPOB by amuwo1980: 11:17am On Dec 13, 2019
YungMillionaire:
If I am to choose between believing IPOB or Nigerian military...I will choose Nigerian military 24/7....

I am still waiting for Nnamdi Kanu to produce the surgeon who did the plastic surgery for El Jibril of Sudan....

What is Cownu waiting for?

Fool
Re: Army Says Video Of Boko Haram Killing Soldiers Fabricated By IPOB by stieyven(m): 1:17pm On Dec 13, 2019
paradigmshift:

u re just an animal on uniform....
i am an edo man and i am not ipob but i am very surprised to see u yoruba fools on here always tagging ipob to everything as if they are in charge of your life or the cause of ur failure. yall can't think or do something again without saying ipob. i pity u, u baby factory product.. ode
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Army Says Video Of Boko Haram Killing Soldiers Fabricated By IPOB by UtuokeAlcoholic: 2:50pm On Dec 13, 2019
gidgiddy:
It only remains for the authorities to say that IPOB is Boko haram

Everything is now blamed on IPOB. How can the Nigerian Army say that IPOB concocted a video of Nigerian Soldiers being executed?

They are doing everything to paint IPOB as an armed group yet nobody has ever seen IPOB with arms
Even if ipob are not Boko Haram, but they are nephews/nieces and descendants of Boko Haram. Boko Haram are their uncles and grandpas, so they inherited terrorism from their ancestors (terrorist Fulani Boko Haram killer herdsmen, useless aboki)
Re: Army Says Video Of Boko Haram Killing Soldiers Fabricated By IPOB by paradigmshift(m): 5:24pm On Dec 13, 2019
zibya:
IPOB pig

Tinubu slave..
Ode
Re: Army Says Video Of Boko Haram Killing Soldiers Fabricated By IPOB by ChimaAdeoye: 7:49pm On Dec 13, 2019
gaetano:
Oshey baddest! Nnamdi kanu's boiz are now doing Clarence peters for Shekau's boiz.

IPOP shot it , ndị ara Nigerian army grin

Nigerian military is now run by shameless men!

Instead of them to release a statement condemning the cold blooded killing of our soldiers, they are there denying that the video was for Cameroon soldiers and IPOB shot it lol..... grin IPOB the shot video that Boko Haram already released to the entire world to see?

May the souls of our gallant men rest in peace. Those that sent them to their untimely grave with poor weapons will never know peace. Insha Allah!
Re: Army Says Video Of Boko Haram Killing Soldiers Fabricated By IPOB by Collins9156(m): 10:09pm On Dec 13, 2019
Ok, next page.
Re: Army Says Video Of Boko Haram Killing Soldiers Fabricated By IPOB by SisterFire(f): 10:28pm On Dec 13, 2019
Wat shocked
Re: Army Says Video Of Boko Haram Killing Soldiers Fabricated By IPOB by Nobody: 3:25am On Dec 14, 2019
juman:
The military armed robbers.
Nigerian army has no credibility.

I believe IPOB more than the thieving army.
Their generals stole the country dry.
Logic would dictate that if video was genuine, it should have been released by Boko Haram themselves .

IPOB say they aren't terrorist, yet they are allegedly doing propaganda for Boko Haram terrorists .
So far neither IPOB or BH have refuted the army's claims.

Birds of a feather flock together no?
Re: Army Says Video Of Boko Haram Killing Soldiers Fabricated By IPOB by juman(m): 5:45am On Dec 14, 2019
GenBuhari:

Logic would dictate that if video was genuine, it should have been released by Boko Haram themselves .

IPOB say they aren't terrorist, yet they are allegedly doing propaganda for Boko Haram terrorists .
So far neither IPOB or BH have refuted the army's claims.

Birds of a feather flock together no?

The army is biggest tragedy happened to nigeria.
The greedy generals caused this bad situation that made boko haram to stand up against the failed system.

Nigeria is a failed country today because of their greediness.
Re: Army Says Video Of Boko Haram Killing Soldiers Fabricated By IPOB by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 14, 2019
YungMillionaire:

But why is the very obvious Igbo guy named Ekpa? Nnamdi Kanu could not find a true Akwa-Ibomite for his propaganda?

Bastard
Ekpa is Igbo name
Re: Army Says Video Of Boko Haram Killing Soldiers Fabricated By IPOB by FulaniBandits: 2:03pm On Jan 16, 2020
Re: Army Says Video Of Boko Haram Killing Soldiers Fabricated By IPOB by ChimaAdeoye: 6:43pm On Jan 16, 2020
It is clear what is going on in Nigeria now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic / Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone / End Of Boko Haram In Sight, Says Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.