Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Shipping A Container From USA: What To Load - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shipping A Container From USA: What To Load (585 Views)

$4000 To Move A Container From Apapa To Lagos Mainland / Get Your Seized Container From Nigerian Custom. Get It Out In No Time ! / How Much Would It Cost To Carry A Container From Apapa To Mainland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shipping A Container From USA: What To Load by Mikeiron78(m): 5:13am On Dec 12, 2019
I have 4 Toyota vehicles that I'm shipping from Georgia to Lagos next month. Can you please give idea on anything else hot cake that I can load in the container for quick sale in Nigeria?
I bought some push lawn mowers, washer and dryer, and some flat screen televisions already. Please, help with idea.
Thank you
Re: Shipping A Container From USA: What To Load by otipoju(m): 5:38am On Dec 12, 2019
Re: Shipping A Container From USA: What To Load by Engineerfidel(m): 7:30am On Dec 12, 2019
Good morning Sir, Please do look for used clothes like babies wears, school bags, school shoes and canvass , jeans ,T-Shirts , Shirts, Suits both children and adults,

Also do look for Mobile Phones and its accessories, Computers such as desktop and laptops and its accessories

Thanks for more information plz free to contact me and Happy Xmass in advance.
Re: Shipping A Container From USA: What To Load by segun20072010: 10:00am On Dec 24, 2019
Mikeiron78:
I have 4 Toyota vehicles that I'm shipping from Georgia to Lagos next month. Can you please give idea on anything else hot cake that I can load in the container for quick sale in Nigeria?
I bought some push lawn mowers, washer and dryer, and some flat screen televisions already. Please, help with idea.
Thank you

Is the vehicle for sale? If yes,
What's model of Toyota is it?
What's the price ?

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Advice On How To Start And Run A Successful Bookshop / Three Factors Suppressing Businesses In Nigeria. / Just How Do I Find Out If My Invention Has Currently Been Patented?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.