Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,548 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

FFK Cautions Buhari Over Alleged Plot To Remove Seyi Makinde - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Cautions Buhari Over Alleged Plot To Remove Seyi Makinde (33240 Views)

Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB / Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari / Ruga Settlement Will Benefit Fulani Herdsmen Only – HURIWA Cautions Buhari Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Cautions Buhari Over Alleged Plot To Remove Seyi Makinde by DoubleEngine007: 6:54am On Dec 12, 2019
I'm loving our general's regime ... Are all the zombies dead already? Cuz they r so mute these days grin cheesy Zombies go hear word... I heard phcn workers are on strike and zombies are in total darkness now.. Is it true? grin grin
Re: FFK Cautions Buhari Over Alleged Plot To Remove Seyi Makinde by anonimi: 6:55am On Dec 12, 2019
Abagworo:
So the President now decides court cases. The clown of a Governor Seyi Makinde doesn't deserve to even stay beyond 1 day in office going by what I've seen so far.

Selective seeing is worse than being blind.
May you not become blind. Say a big amen.

naijadrivablog:
Governor Seyi Makinde of Oyo State,on 19th November, commissions the first 100 security cars fitted with modern communication technology to combat crime in the State.

This was his pledge some weeks ago and has redeemed it today in Ibadan, Oyo State Capital.
The cars are 100 units of 2019 Kia Rio which would be given to different security agencies so as to improve security in Oyo State.

Also present at the Commissioning ceremony is the CP of Oyo State, heads of security agencies, government functionaries, members of the Press, and the good people of Oyo State.

Oyo people can call on the security agents by dialing a toll free number, ‘615’, in case there is any criminal activity or emergences.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cF5bn4c3LDQ?sub_confirmation=1

Source: https://naijadriva./2019/11/19/governor-seyi-makinde-commissions-100-security-vehicles-to-improve-security-photos/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10600988_10597119767140773945352512630898538525014582886400njpeg987f9b62f2233365f7f0608d28e42caa_jpeg9117f8bb28b25db5fa826d62ea5485bc

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10600996_1059711173135350394535361263078153960593148084224njpegc8934a37790dff57621276fb65179a79_jpeg9f395bd568a9efe660b3d5659ff44862

1 Like

Re: FFK Cautions Buhari Over Alleged Plot To Remove Seyi Makinde by Eteka1(m): 7:02am On Dec 12, 2019
How come he did not also use the supreme court to save Zamfsra APC after they had won the general election?

FFK knows there are lots of fools that believe anything he spews out of his big mouth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Cautions Buhari Over Alleged Plot To Remove Seyi Makinde by Danwakae(m): 7:02am On Dec 12, 2019
Difrent:

Supreme Court was not bribed or coerced to give judgement in favour of PDP in zamfara but now that it seems you will lose the Oyo state case you have started accusing revered judges of Supreme Court of bias and corruption and attempting to intimidate them, that won't work, the courts don't do emotions but facts and figures.

Keep shut... For Zamfara state , APC sold it to PDP., for Oyo State, the people voted out APC, and the PDP guy d
Is doing well maybe initial gra gra , tell will tell, but it will be wrong to upturn that swt victory of Oyo State like that of Bauchi and Adamawa , but I can bet my two balls that Baba Buhari has no hand in it, Is Baba Tinubu that wants to get that state back because they were all under his control.

3 Likes

Re: FFK Cautions Buhari Over Alleged Plot To Remove Seyi Makinde by femogunyemi(m): 7:03am On Dec 12, 2019
This Ffk is just ranting for nothing sake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Cautions Buhari Over Alleged Plot To Remove Seyi Makinde by Myde4naija(m): 7:05am On Dec 12, 2019
Pangea:
The only working governor!
They want to desolate OYO STATE too?

Buhari, really wants these change that brings poverty and torment to touch everywhere!
you mean gov makinde has eradicate poverty in Oyo States?

If yes, your brain need a medical check up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Cautions Buhari Over Alleged Plot To Remove Seyi Makinde by Guyman02: 7:11am On Dec 12, 2019
He is currently the best performing Governor in Nigeria. We in Abia state are ready to exchange him with Okezie Ikpeazu and TA Orji

1 Like

Re: FFK Cautions Buhari Over Alleged Plot To Remove Seyi Makinde by DenreleDave(m): 7:12am On Dec 12, 2019
Difrent:

Supreme Court was not bribed or coerced to give judgement in favour of PDP in zamfara but now that it seems you will lose the Oyo state case you have started accusing revered judges of Supreme Court of bias and corruption and attempting to intimidate them, that won't work, the courts don't do emotions but facts and figures.

Shut up ur mouth that is full of shit sir... Don't tell me that the judiciary of this country is upright.. Just shut up Pls
Re: FFK Cautions Buhari Over Alleged Plot To Remove Seyi Makinde by Vicbellington: 7:22am On Dec 12, 2019
Are you a leaner? Or you are thinking with your mouth? Oyo State case is a different matter entirely. Even the goats and Sheeps in Oyo State know that Seyi won with clear margin!
If Dictator Buhari tries rubbish, The fire in Oyo will consume him

Difrent:

1 Like

Re: FFK Cautions Buhari Over Alleged Plot To Remove Seyi Makinde by Okoroawusa: 7:23am On Dec 12, 2019
DenreleDave:

Shut up ur mouth that is full of shit sir... Don't tell me that the judiciary of this country is upright.. Just shut up Pls
Ohhh!!!

So you know?

All these PDP people sef... selective amnesia

1 Like

Re: FFK Cautions Buhari Over Alleged Plot To Remove Seyi Makinde by mechanics(m): 7:23am On Dec 12, 2019
How many states do they want to control, they should leave him alone to deliver the good deeds he has for Oyo people.
Re: FFK Cautions Buhari Over Alleged Plot To Remove Seyi Makinde by Wickedfacts: 7:24am On Dec 12, 2019
Danwakae:

Keep shut... For Zamfara state , APC sold it to PDP., for Oyo State, the people voted out APC, and the PDP guy d
Is doing well maybe initial gra gra , tell will tell, but it will be wrong to upturn that swt victory of Oyo State like that of Bauchi and Adamawa , but I can bet my two balls that Baba Buhari has no hand in it, Is Baba Tinubu that wants to get that state back because they were all under his control.

If they drag you to court to prove what you're saying now, you would start bringing your mother to beg.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Cautions Buhari Over Alleged Plot To Remove Seyi Makinde by Vicbellington: 7:26am On Dec 12, 2019
You mean he should eradicate poverty in just 6 month?
You are the one that needs to donate your brain to the nearest Hospital!

Myde4naija:
you mean gov makinde has eradicate poverty in Oyo States?

If yes, your brain need a medical check up.

1 Like

Re: FFK Cautions Buhari Over Alleged Plot To Remove Seyi Makinde by Wickedfacts: 7:26am On Dec 12, 2019
DenreleDave:

The judiciary isn't upright. If it were upright, PDP won't get free passes in Rivers and Zamfara. They would have removed the idiots.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Cautions Buhari Over Alleged Plot To Remove Seyi Makinde by ddippset(m): 7:27am On Dec 12, 2019
Guyman02:
He is currently the best performing Governor in Nigeria. We in Abia state are ready to exchange him with Okezie Ikpeazu and TA Orji
That's how they roll.

When their case is in court they become the best performing Governor. When they win in court they turn to another thing.

See Wike for example.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Cautions Buhari Over Alleged Plot To Remove Seyi Makinde by churchmind: 7:28am On Dec 12, 2019
Difrent:

am neither of this local institution @pdp or @apc,so shaaaaraaap
Re: FFK Cautions Buhari Over Alleged Plot To Remove Seyi Makinde by Kapilta(m): 7:35am On Dec 12, 2019
crafteck:
Seyi is the best governor ever, if they try to remove him, ibadan would react, I wish we had him in lagos, if anyone doesn't know him, go and read about him now
seyi is overhyped. He'll eventually go down as one of the worst oyo state gov ever. I can even bet my ass that he can't outperform Ajimobi even if given 16 years with all the nonsense he's been doing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Cautions Buhari Over Alleged Plot To Remove Seyi Makinde by Guyman02: 7:38am On Dec 12, 2019
Wickedfacts:
After the Tribunal, The Court of Appeal didn't declare Makinde the winner.

If the Supreme Court follows the judgement of the Court of Appeal, Makinde is gone. The only way out is if the Supreme Court upturns the judgment of the Court of Appeal.

However, if they conduct another election in Oyo state, Makinde would win easily.

As for FFK, if they invite him to the Court to come and prove what he said, he would start crying.

With the current electoral Act, if another election is conducted, Makinde will likely lose, not because he is not popular but because the FG will militarise the election as they did in Kogi State. The security agencies will snatch every ballot box in Oyo state in connivance with imported thugs, resistance will lead to violence and possible bloodshed
Re: FFK Cautions Buhari Over Alleged Plot To Remove Seyi Makinde by Le124(m): 7:43am On Dec 12, 2019
You need to know what the real situation is b4 you comment , apc are the ones who drag themselves to court, it's a fight between the former governor and oshiomole, it's a fight of superimacy which means it's either I get it or we scatter it., unlike oyo it's btw pdp and apc, so please get your facts right before commenting
Difrent:

Re: FFK Cautions Buhari Over Alleged Plot To Remove Seyi Makinde by OnyesomJ(m): 7:52am On Dec 12, 2019
I’ve nothing to say
Just know we’re experiencing Next—Level
Re: FFK Cautions Buhari Over Alleged Plot To Remove Seyi Makinde by crafteck(m): 7:54am On Dec 12, 2019
Kapilta:
seyi is overhyped. He'll eventually go down as one of the worst oyo state gov ever. I can even bet my ass that he can't outperform Ajimobi even if given 16 years with all the nonsense he's been doing.
most oyo people dont feel thesame
Re: FFK Cautions Buhari Over Alleged Plot To Remove Seyi Makinde by kelvinginzie: 7:55am On Dec 12, 2019
Difrent:

There are no grounds to even nullify the election.
You cannot even present any new evidences at the supreme Court
Re: FFK Cautions Buhari Over Alleged Plot To Remove Seyi Makinde by Staro: 8:04am On Dec 12, 2019
Buhari is evil
Re: FFK Cautions Buhari Over Alleged Plot To Remove Seyi Makinde by olagbola45(m): 8:06am On Dec 12, 2019
Funny how hypocrite oyo people are smh
Re: FFK Cautions Buhari Over Alleged Plot To Remove Seyi Makinde by durangokid: 8:07am On Dec 12, 2019
Difrent:

. My brother let me tell you, APC Buhari and the north has less than 3 years to stay in office, those of you who are supporting evil, I wonder what you people will say if the next government follow the pathetic perthern of this government or even go estreem
Re: FFK Cautions Buhari Over Alleged Plot To Remove Seyi Makinde by darecool(m): 8:08am On Dec 12, 2019
Abagworo:
So the President now decides court cases. The clown of a Governor Seyi Makinde doesn't deserve to even stay beyond 1 day in office going by what I've seen so far.
You're one of Nigeria's biggest problems. You are a fan of Okorocha and you referred to Makinde as a clown?
I Will advise you to get a life and stop following a man that spent your future on statues.

1 Like

Re: FFK Cautions Buhari Over Alleged Plot To Remove Seyi Makinde by 7lives: 8:10am On Dec 12, 2019
ada9ja:
Those that comment in favor of FFK are one of the problem of Nigeria....you people don't think...I believed you all know how PDP, FFK, Timi, Reno etc always start media accusation against buhari before any election or judgement...but they forgot that they were judgements against APC that buhari should have tampered but to them is God's will because it is PDP....PDP and her cohorts should stop heating the polity.

They can only bark online, bunch of toothless bull dogs
When the judgement happens and it didn't favour pdp, what can the online miscreants do about it?, even auxiliary gan o ni fe ku.
Re: FFK Cautions Buhari Over Alleged Plot To Remove Seyi Makinde by BluntBoy(m): 8:14am On Dec 12, 2019
crafteck:
Seyi is the best governor ever, if they try to remove him, ibadan would react, I wish we had him in lagos, if anyone doesn't know him, go and read about him now

Best governor based on what?
Re: FFK Cautions Buhari Over Alleged Plot To Remove Seyi Makinde by darecool(m): 8:14am On Dec 12, 2019
anonimi:

Selective seeing is worse than being blind.
May you not become blind. Say a big amen.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10600988_10597119767140773945352512630898538525014582886400njpeg987f9b62f2233365f7f0608d28e42caa_jpeg9117f8bb28b25db5fa826d62ea5485bc

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10600996_1059711173135350394535361263078153960593148084224njpegc8934a37790dff57621276fb65179a79_jpeg9f395bd568a9efe660b3d5659ff44862
You don't have to teach to the blind how to use eyes because they'll never have it.
The motorcycle covers was not an Oyo state government project, it was from one saidol limited. It's a kind PPP and the state has nothing to lose in case the idea didn't fly.
Tell those children of hate to tell you about their state governors.

1 Like

Re: FFK Cautions Buhari Over Alleged Plot To Remove Seyi Makinde by 7lives: 8:18am On Dec 12, 2019
Kapilta:

CHAI.
Re: FFK Cautions Buhari Over Alleged Plot To Remove Seyi Makinde by 7lives: 8:26am On Dec 12, 2019
durangokid:
. My brother let me tell you, APC Buhari and the north has less than 3 years to stay in office, those of you who are supporting evil, I wonder what you people will say if the next government follow the pathetic perthern of this government or even go estreem

Says who?, you better start preparing to flee this country or sit up, people who are at the receiving end of PDP's maladministration will make sure that APC stays beyond 16 years.
Oro buruku ni igboro enu, chill and watch, by the time PDP are done with, e ni ro aso buruku be se oro mo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Set To Sponsor Bill Against Tribal Marks After Seeing This Photo / Nnamdi Kanu Explains Why He Ran Away From Nigeria, Abandoned His Followers / PDP List Names Of APC Officials Involved In Electoral Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.