Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

FFK Cautions Buhari Over Alleged Plot To Remove Seyi Makinde - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Cautions Buhari Over Alleged Plot To Remove Seyi Makinde (33245 Views)

Ohanaeze Cautions Buhari Over Call On US, UK To Proscribe IPOB / Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari / Ruga Settlement Will Benefit Fulani Herdsmen Only – HURIWA Cautions Buhari Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Cautions Buhari Over Alleged Plot To Remove Seyi Makinde by durangokid: 11:05am On Dec 12, 2019
Difrent:

It's not EVIL to support a government, the right you have NOT to support them is the same right I have to support them and NOT support your candidate. If you were born in Obj regime (which I doubt you have been born then) you will know the real meaning of evil.
My brother this is not issues of supporting a government or my brother, religious person or my tribal person, it's a thing of conscience, what this government is doing, if another government does it, will I have the gut to complain, who will talk against it without references being giving, and let me tell you, if you compare this government with that of obj that means you support evil, it's me today it may be you tomorrow, that is how it goes, the worst sadists thing is the current government has set up alot of bad and dangerous presidencies that those in power and their supporters are afraid to lose power because they knows they have thought others Nigerians how to use power in Nigerian contest, you know
Re: FFK Cautions Buhari Over Alleged Plot To Remove Seyi Makinde by Lawalomodeolowo: 11:05am On Dec 12, 2019
the motorcylce initiative was only put in place to enforce "ONE BIKER TO ONE PASSENGER"..and it also comes with the advantage of shelter during ride..People criticizing these initiative did not actually read the post well,and maybe the way the bloggers shaped the heading of the post made people to miscontrue GSM intent.....LO2
Re: FFK Cautions Buhari Over Alleged Plot To Remove Seyi Makinde by garfield1: 11:06am On Dec 12, 2019
toye440:
Yea like we saw in the case of Atiku Vs Major Gen. Mohammadu Buhari, Sowore et. al
Looter atiku had no case to begin with
Re: FFK Cautions Buhari Over Alleged Plot To Remove Seyi Makinde by smsreseller: 11:07am On Dec 12, 2019
Kapilta:
seyi is overhyped. He'll eventually go down as one of the worst oyo state gov ever. I can even bet my ass that he can't outperform Ajimobi even if given 16 years with all the nonsense he's been doing.

It will be good if we, the governed can encourage continued development irrespective of the individual/party in power rather than encouraging unnecessary hatred.

Ajimobi believe he performed to the extent of his manifesto though some indigenes have their reservations. Seyi blew so many minds within his first 100 days in power.

Many indigenes are still basking in that euphoria and singing his praises. So if Seyi get 8 years in power just like Ajimobi, working with the same momentum and transparency he started with; the mega success he would record would be for the overall benefit of the entire state including Ajimobi.

And that will compel the next individual/party that will take over governance from him not to govern below the standard/expectation set by his predecessors and Oyo State will truly become the "Pace Setter".

Enjoy your day.

1 Like

Re: FFK Cautions Buhari Over Alleged Plot To Remove Seyi Makinde by Difrent: 11:13am On Dec 12, 2019
mayour16:

I don't know which state you are but I don't think party should be used for any judgement here. Seyi is doing a fantastic job in Oyo and I don't think adedibu will do half of it. Ajimobi did rubbish. I stay in Ibadan so I know first hand what's happening here. If Seyi is gone, then APC has no good will for any Nigerian. He's the only person doing the right thing in all this wahala of Nigeria.

Really?

You are just a jester
Re: FFK Cautions Buhari Over Alleged Plot To Remove Seyi Makinde by crafteck(m): 11:15am On Dec 12, 2019
Strong87:

people with mouth sha how can you called governor that never spend one year in office a best governor you people praise ajumobi more than this and you later said a lot of bad things about him

Foundation comparism
Re: FFK Cautions Buhari Over Alleged Plot To Remove Seyi Makinde by Wickedfacts: 11:24am On Dec 12, 2019
Danwakae:
Which court

Do you think I am a caward like u ??,

Who else want to surpress the will of the people other than Baba Tinubu ??, Does Baba Buhari has anything to gain in Oyo politics ??...

Coward, not coward. If you must insult, at least get your spellings right.

An illiterate like you should know that the burden of proof is on he who asserts. Or they didn't teach you that in your almajiri school?
Re: FFK Cautions Buhari Over Alleged Plot To Remove Seyi Makinde by AkupeMBANO(m): 11:25am On Dec 12, 2019
Difrent:

Supreme Court was not bribed or coerced to give judgement in favour of PDP in zamfara but now that it seems you will lose the Oyo state case you have started accusing revered judges of Supreme Court of bias and corruption and attempting to intimidate them, that won't work, the courts don't do emotions but facts and figures.
if at your 40years of age you have failed to understand that the current judiciary of Nigeria has been highly compromised then shame on you. above all, just shut up.
Re: FFK Cautions Buhari Over Alleged Plot To Remove Seyi Makinde by fareed69(m): 11:25am On Dec 12, 2019
francis5051:
This country don tire me.. patiently waiting the day Noth Korea will declare Nigeria as their new intercontinental ballistic missile testing site...
Re: FFK Cautions Buhari Over Alleged Plot To Remove Seyi Makinde by cyrilamx(m): 11:43am On Dec 12, 2019
mamaafrik:
The President will be playing with his safety valve if he does that.
The Yorubas are boiling and he may just be stepping on a fat man bomb after sowore saga.
What what is wrong will this New CJN self,his is just an underdog of the President.
Did the new CJN just assume office after the Zamfara guber judgement given an unprecedent victory to PDP on platter of gold? Why didnt PMB and new CJN provide judgement in favour of APC to participate in Rivers guber election? sometimes you guys are even the most myopic and bigoted brain ever to function as part of the human body

1 Like

Re: FFK Cautions Buhari Over Alleged Plot To Remove Seyi Makinde by Danwakae(m): 11:47am On Dec 12, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Coward, not coward. If you must insult, at least get your spellings right.

An illiterate like you should know that the burden of proof is on he who asserts. Or they didn't teach you that in your almajiri school?

illiterate graduate Iike u..."Coward, not Coward"

Maybe I need to also proof that Baba Tinubu ordered those two bullion vans, Maybe I need proof to show that Baba Tinubu denied Ambode second term, maybe I need proof that Govs Oyetola(Osun) , Abiodun(Ogun) , Fayemi(Ekiti), Abdu (Kwara) have all sold their states to baba Tinubu, the reason for the bullion van...

I don't blame u, despite your alleged level of education, the ewedu and Amala u and ur entire family line up to eat daily from Baba Tinubu resident is your motivation...enjoy your meal foolishly
Re: FFK Cautions Buhari Over Alleged Plot To Remove Seyi Makinde by Difrent: 12:13pm On Dec 12, 2019
AkupeMBANO:

[s]if at your 40years of age you have failed to understand that the current judiciary of Nigeria has been highly compromised then shame on you. above all, just shut up[/s].

Just shut up, the same judiciary you condemn has come to your party's rescue many times ,it didn't rely on emotions from the opposition and did what is right by giving you justice, it's selfish of you to now condemn them whenever they rule against you. If you believe the judiciary has been compromised why then do you keep going there?.. You had the opportunity to build institutions like the judiciary but you were compromising them and getting away with it ,now that the ruling party has purged the judiciary of your co conspirators and you couldn't compromise it again you have taken to blackmail and intimidation
SHAME ON YOU

2 Likes

Re: FFK Cautions Buhari Over Alleged Plot To Remove Seyi Makinde by kayusely70(m): 12:14pm On Dec 12, 2019
Going by the' hanging' judgement of court of appeal the eleation get 'K-leg'.
Re: FFK Cautions Buhari Over Alleged Plot To Remove Seyi Makinde by 7lives: 12:58pm On Dec 12, 2019
durangokid:
. Hahahaha, my brother, you are still a Small boy, wait till buhari finishes his tenure, what you don't know that is happening now is the the fear of the unknown, but it must happen, Nigerians are wise now, check what is happening in the media, APC can never, I said can never get to the power by next election

Media, tell me more about it.
Re: FFK Cautions Buhari Over Alleged Plot To Remove Seyi Makinde by 7lives: 1:03pm On Dec 12, 2019
jahsharon:

He is not a full general, he is a Major General. If I'd wanted an idiot as President, I'd voted for the drunk ineffectual buffoon, I wanted a ruthless general, that was why I voted for Major General Muhammadu Buhari. Fools and nincompoops cannot rule Nigeria. I stand with Buhari.

You just made my day.
Re: FFK Cautions Buhari Over Alleged Plot To Remove Seyi Makinde by Damod88: 1:10pm On Dec 12, 2019
mamaafrik:
The President will be playing with his safety valve if he does that.
The Yorubas are boiling and he may just be stepping on a fat man bomb after sowore saga.
What what is wrong will this New CJN self,his is just an underdog of the President.
Re: FFK Cautions Buhari Over Alleged Plot To Remove Seyi Makinde by mamaafrik(m): 1:14pm On Dec 12, 2019
cyrilamx:
Did the new CJN just assume office after the Zamfara guber judgement given an unprecedent victory to PDP on platter of gold? Why didnt PMB and new CJN provide judgement in favour of APC to participate in Rivers guber election? sometimes you guys are even the most myopic and bigoted brain ever to function as part of the human body
so he was supposed to malhandle the whole system before you speak up against this tyranny,you are not intelligent in speeches
Re: FFK Cautions Buhari Over Alleged Plot To Remove Seyi Makinde by slimanyd: 1:31pm On Dec 12, 2019
When is supreme court delivering the judgement.
Re: FFK Cautions Buhari Over Alleged Plot To Remove Seyi Makinde by emperor863(m): 2:16pm On Dec 12, 2019
Kapilta:
seyi is overhyped. He'll eventually go down as one of the worst oyo state gov ever. I can even bet my ass that he can't outperform Ajimobi even if given 16 years with all the nonsense he's been doing.

Yes, Seyi is over hyped (perhaps the most over hyped personality in this dispensation). He can not perform shi shi. Governance is not by seeking populism.

I am South Westerner and there are ways we assess our governors - not by how many litres of kerosene they dole out at electioneering ( Ikpeazu)or how good they are at looting (Orji Kalu) but by the level of infrastructure they leave behind. (Aregbesola, Amosun, Ajimobi)

Have you ever wondered why none of our former governors is behind bars unlike your former governors who are either behind bars or are on the way.

Seyi Makinde was fortunate to get into office because of intra party discord that negatively affected the APC towards the last elections period. The reason why APC won both senatorial and HoR elections as well as presidential elections - all held on a day.

If the supreme court nullifies the election and order a rerun, absolutely NOTHING will happen and here is the bitter truth, Seyi makinde will not win the rerun because there will be a realignment of forces since everybody eye don clear.

Leave politics for politicians and face your spare part and drug peddling businesses that kept you people out of formal
educational institutes where you could have been made better and appreciative citizens.
Re: FFK Cautions Buhari Over Alleged Plot To Remove Seyi Makinde by Yemi7up: 2:24pm On Dec 12, 2019
crafteck:
Seyi is the best governor ever, if they try to remove him, ibadan would react, I wish we had him in lagos, if anyone doesn't know him, go and read about him now
Keep deceiving yourself, if he is justly removed nothing will happen in Ibadan negatively. Everybody will continue with their normal business.
Re: FFK Cautions Buhari Over Alleged Plot To Remove Seyi Makinde by Yusman316(m): 2:40pm On Dec 12, 2019
Nigerians are a funny lot. People just wake up make allegations, no one asks them to substantiate with evidence, rather people just jump to conclusion.
Re: FFK Cautions Buhari Over Alleged Plot To Remove Seyi Makinde by cyrilamx(m): 3:28pm On Dec 12, 2019
mamaafrik:
so he was supposed to malhandle the whole system before you speak up against this tyranny,you are not intelligent in speeches
Oga u just throw the words tyranny around cos it is the trending words. Tell me if u aint a tyrant in ur own little way of not entertaining diverse opinion without insult? Maybe you don't know that dictatorship has a positive side. If u don't, plz research "benevolent dictatorship"
Re: FFK Cautions Buhari Over Alleged Plot To Remove Seyi Makinde by mamaafrik(m): 3:35pm On Dec 12, 2019
cyrilamx:
Oga u just throw the words tyranny around cos it is the trending words. Tell me if u aint a tyrant in ur own little way of not entertaining diverse opinion without insult? Maybe you don't know that dictatorship has a positive side. If u don't, plz research "benevolent dictatorship"
se you see reasoning fellow Nairalanders,uncle ,you are not stable cerebrally
Re: FFK Cautions Buhari Over Alleged Plot To Remove Seyi Makinde by mamaafrik(m): 3:37pm On Dec 12, 2019
cyrilamx:
se you see reasoning fellow Nairalanders,uncle ,you are not stable cerebrally,n o worry na when sars or dss Kill your son or daughter extrajudicially,with no recompense or trials you go understand that you are spilling idiocy
Re: FFK Cautions Buhari Over Alleged Plot To Remove Seyi Makinde by sangodihoney(m): 5:09pm On Dec 12, 2019
Wickedfacts:
After the Tribunal, The Court of Appeal didn't declare Makinde the winner.

If the Supreme Court follows the judgement of the Court of Appeal, Makinde is gone. The only way out is if the Supreme Court upturns the judgment of the Court of Appeal.

However, if they conduct another election in Oyo state, Makinde would win easily.

As for FFK, if they invite him to the Court to come and prove what he said, he would start crying.
Who told u that, have u read the judgment, if u haven't I will advise u to go and read it
Re: FFK Cautions Buhari Over Alleged Plot To Remove Seyi Makinde by Skodiswayze(m): 12:54pm On Dec 13, 2019
Tell me what APC attracts

Besides, did i mention any political party?

PDP attracts ignorant people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Assembly Election 2023: Osun Speaker, Others Lose As PDP Wins 25 Seats / Nnamdi Kanu Explains Why He Ran Away From Nigeria, Abandoned His Followers / Dino Melaye Set To Sponsor Bill Against Tribal Marks After Seeing This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.